Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 46. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I truly believe in cryptocurrency because it has been with me even through every rough situations. It has offered me a lot of opportunities which has really changed my life to be better. It provided and made things easier for me to do. I have also learned a lot from it which is useful in my way of living until now.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Perhaps everyone involved in the program believes in money, even though any form of investment is hoped to make a profit from electronic money, some just want to make a lot of money or money. They do not think of the future and the benefits, but rather they treat it as a commodity. Others believe and love the electronic money, they want it to grow and spend time on it, they consider it a part of their life, they deserve it. respect and support. The last thing I want is that electronic money will grow, bring more benefits to the community and get more people
Activity: 154
I do not believe that to get rich quick here, unless you've already been rich hahaha, okay, in cryptocurrency you have to be patient, because not everything you want will run smoothly here, coin prices can at any time rise and suddenly go down. And for ico subject, now many ico are scam but if you are lucky you can get fantastic results from ico.
Activity: 154
Of course I believe in cryptocurrency. Since I know the world crypto nearly all my time  I spend on trading and came to this forum. And what I do is very satisfactory and sufficient yield.
Activity: 40
Yes, why not? It's extreamly popular today. I haven't heard about it even 6 monthes ago but now I'm in the theme Smiley
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes I'm trully love crypto currency and make me believe on it .I know that time will come I will make my life progressive by the income that I can get in crypto world.In this situation right now only ourself that we can help us so we should give our time to have an income of crypro currency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I will always believe in cryptocurrencya, but if your goal to join in cryptocurrency just want to get rich quick like you will be a little sorry.
To be rich requires hard work, for in crypto you have to dare to invest in high-priced coins if you want to get rich fast, like bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I 100% believe in cryptocurrency. We have all witnessed what it can do to our world. Our world can become better with the blockchain as well as the cryptocurrency.
I believe that in the future, bitcoin and altcoins will be accepted and we can see people using cryptocurrencies everyday. Everything will become more convenient
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
I think many would like to earn a lot of money in a short time and I including , but I understand that in cryptocurrency it is very difficult to do ,as everywhere I think . Believe in projects, invest in worthwhile, that's what will bring a more stable income.
If you answer the essence of a given question, then you need to determine what was meant by the words of faith in the crypto currency. To date, after getting to know the crypto currency, I have significantly improved my financial situation and I have become more independent in this regard. Moreover, thanks to the crypto currency, I can realize my plans and cherished desires.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I think many would like to earn a lot of money in a short time and I including , but I understand that in cryptocurrency it is very difficult to do ,as everywhere I think . Believe in projects, invest in worthwhile, that's what will bring a more stable income.
Activity: 210
of course, I believe that cryptocurrencies really have a huge chance to become permanent market participants. the crypto-currency market is large now, but it would be better if the crypto-currencies are fully integrated into the usual finances

I have no doubt that in the future, crypto currencies will be fully integrated into the ordinary financial world. It would be convenient to pay for products in the store using ordinary plastic cards or a smartphone with a crypto currency account attached. I think in the future it will become a common thing.
Activity: 66
I do. In the next topic talked about this. I firmly believe that the blockchain will destroy the world dollar / oil value system.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Having some of my wealth in bitcoin is a little bit of freedom. It’s a new asset class that may be the medium of change for international commerce.
Activity: 140
I sincerely believe in crypto-currencies and I hope that the situation that has developed in the market will be resolved in the near future. Crypto like an Evolution in the world of economics, it's something completely new and transparent, I really would like that they had a future
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
If I don't believe in crypto,I will be not here.
Many people don't believe crypto because they think cryptos are a scam or another hype or Ponzi.they just need to learn to find out how amazing is blockchain and cryptocurrencies.but sometimes so hard to educated people that only believe with fiat and physical assets.
Activity: 161
I believe in cryptocurrency but the market needs to mature which I hope will in some years.  That time most of today's favorite coin no longer will be favorite and some coins will survive and drive the people's desire to be decentralized and control over own money, assets, etc.
Activity: 166
of course I really believe, even if you say a lot of people who just get rich quickly I mendcyai it, we can indeed get rich quickly when knowing how to mendaptkan advantage of crypto currency
Activity: 297
of course, I believe that cryptocurrencies really have a huge chance to become permanent market participants. the crypto-currency market is large now, but it would be better if the crypto-currencies are fully integrated into the usual finances
Activity: 378

I do believe on it because it provided me good money and I think that in the future it will give me more. You just have to work hard for it and don't take it as an easy way, every goal you have, you must go work for it and give it your best.

Yes I do. Why wouldn’t I believe if I got to experienced to earned from cryptocurrency already? It truly help crypto users to get profit from it in a legitimate way. And i truly believe cryptocurrency because it is helping me to have a great income.
Activity: 210

Of course yes, Crypto has a bright future.I guess cryptocurrencies are a new paradigm to financial services.Every aspect of life changes with the development of the internet, and of course, technology.
Pages:
Jump to: