Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 48. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Yes. I do believe in cryptocurrency because of its benefits it generates after holding it for sometime.

Yes I do believe, ofcourse, at first I am hesitant to believe that there is a cryptocurrency, but my friends teach me how to use it and until then I already believed in it.
Activity: 420
Yes, I really believe in crypto currency. I believe invest here. Indeed, the key in business here is patience. All nothing instant. All through the process because the crypto currency is not a shamanic world. If you are impatient then crypto currency is not the right place for you. If you are impatient and want to get rich quick with big profits then you should reverse direction. Indeed, crypto can be said to provide great benefits but for people who are patient and not affected by the trend. Do not let our patience to wait for the benefits of crypto is damaged by the wrong trend. Therefore, we need to analyze market conditions before following the trend of most people.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Yes. I do believe in cryptocurrency because of its benefits it generates after holding it for sometime.

yes, I also believe that cryptocurrency can change our society for the better. But it will take time to implement crypto in the whole world. For now I see it as a good way to earn money.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Of course, I believe in crypto-currencies, otherwise I would have sold everything for a long time and do not bother with this nonsense! I am sure that the crypto-currencies will occupy a significant part of our life and in 2018 will again show growth!
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
I wish i had known cryptocurrency a much while before now, i believe strongly in cryptocurrency but the fear of scams is now every were and the ability to distinguish good ICO'S to invest into is the main issue
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Hi Guy, I agree with you that many people want to become wealthy in a short time and so they make risk invest. Risking investment is like playing lottery so there are many losers. Learning, accumulation of knowledge is a long process, each of us has to go through many stages to gain valuable lessons. I really believe in new technologies, I think you should study the electronic money market hoping to become a good investor in the future. Please be patient.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I am sure that not all crypto-currencies will find their place in the future. But that all the crypto-currencies come crashing into this I do not believe. I hope that it will be like that.
I believe in cryptocurrency. Do not see nothing bad. Of course not all cryptocurrency will be useful in the future, but something definitely will
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
You are absolutely right because without patience there is nothing to do, if you are weak, then the crypt will not accept you!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Cryptocurrency is a good opportunity to make money, and a fairly good amount. Cryptocurrency is the most important thing that happened in my career, before it's too late or before the world fully adapts the bitcoin and crypto currency, I will use this opportunity to earn.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Yeah you are right, I believe in crypto currency and i am going to hold some of my good coins, crypto requires patience, and it's not a get rich quick as you said and new people coming into cryptos should be made to know this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I do believe in cryptocurrency but this days fraudulent and scam ICO are letting people loose there trust on cryptocurrency, but as for me i still believe in it and things will turn around for good
Merit: 21
I believe. Because this is the inevitable progress of human history. Just as people used metal money to banknotes, they began to oppose it all the time, and then slowly accepted it because it was really useful. Not a simple alternative.
Activity: 210
I believe cryptocurrency will be how we buy and sell in the future.We are moving into a digital age of togetherness and sharing for all.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
It is wrong that people compare cryptocurrencies to the speculative asset for profit making. Cryptocurrencies are currencies of future. People don't realize it as for now as our economy is highly dependent upon fiat which is nothing but a government backed and has no intrinsic value, just an inflationary monetary model. Whereas, cryptocurrencies are future of economy which shifts the control from government to citizen and hence. a revolution.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
Already trust in a cripto and for this reason I here. There has come the era of digital currency. The era of trade in barter has come and has left. There was a time to use a cowry on my place as a means of exchanging. We are during an era of hard currency. This era goes gradually, and the digital currency takes. I very much trust in a kriptovalyutnost.
Activity: 370
Yes i do believe to the cryptocureency and also i do believe to its capability and uses in the near future and maybe in the future we will use for real currency that we wont bring any coins and bills out there
Activity: 154
Yes this is the big revolution and strong safe alternative for fiat money to make safe and quick transactions globally.This is just start and still having too much popularity and people changing their lives.You just believe in crypto and take start with confidentially will meet the goals.
Activity: 266
International Digital Asset Platform
At the moment, cryptocurrency is a means of trading on the exchange and nothing more.. People do not use toxins and products. Buy and sell for earnings.
Pages:
Jump to: