Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 44. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 22
Cryptocurrencies are a rare good and bring new options to everyone so yes, I think an investment is a good choice. But you have to do some research in which coin you invest your money. There are some shoitcoins never worth a penny in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Yes i believe in cryptocurrency since it gives me a lot of profit now. Believing in cryptocurrency will make you support it. Having a great and supportive community will make a token more valuable because it's circulate to all part of crypto.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
I believe in cryptocurrency and you should also because only cryptocurrency can change your life.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
You made a great post, totally agree with you. I believe that blockchain can bring new layer of trust to our world and also change fiat as a payment method
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Yes I believe in crypto, I believe in the future crypto will be used in many places, there are still so many sectors that not yet being touched by crypto, so crypto hold a great potential to grow bigger in the future, crypto currencies is not supposed to be keep as investment but to be spend as currency
Activity: 98
Merit: 28
Of course I believe in crypto, even if - as most people here - at the beginning I was extremely skeptic.
But after studying the system and understanding its functioning I'm sure that this is a real revolution, and I proud to participate in it.
Most of those who invest in cryptocurrency, they think first of all are getting rich quick and i believe in cryptocurrency because this technology is good to earn from nothing but most of the people who joined are poor people so Most people today trust in crypto even when there are scams, they continue to trust.
Activity: 257
Of course! I believe in the idea of crypto currency, I believe that one day the currency will become an international currency! But with an understanding of the benefits of crypto currency, there comes a realization of the danger that the crypto currency carries. And lately I think, and what more pluses or minuses (
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
Of course, I think that a true belief in the future of crypto currency will help you in those moments when others will lose hope and sell their coins! I'm not saying that you need to be sure, but you need to believe!
Activity: 434
I believe in crypto. Everyone who deals with crypto-currency first dreams of becoming rich quickly. But another point that by reading this forum, participating in campaigns, I began to understand better the tremendous technology of the blockchain, which certainly already changes the world around us, and its offensive is like a singularity.

I agree with you, first timers in crypto are only here to gain profit, not by studying what crypto really means, that is why most of the people here loss their money on investing, trying some new campaigns that wil not give them anything, everyone suffers from this even me myself., But I still believe in crypto currency.
Activity: 94
Yes, I believe in cryptocurrencies. Because I think existing capitalism must find new channels. I think capitalism is not the best model for human development. Maybe post-modern humans will come out of money. At that time, mankind was an advanced civilization. Now it belongs to evolution.
Activity: 168
Cryptocurrency is our future, well, or the idea of the service of cryptocurrency that has given the world of bitcoin for sure! After all, in fact, the cryptocurrency is now any financial unit and the question here is only in the methods of its earnings, positioning in the international currency market and the minds of the inhabitants of the planet Earth. Cryptocurrencies change the worldview and attitude to money of any user who has penetrated into the topic, even a hard skeptic, a starter and a critic. After all, thanks to the services of cryptocurrency comes a completely different view of money, you realize that work hard on uncle – the past, and now money can be made easily, multiply them highly and Express yourself to the clouds.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I really believe in the technology of crypto-currency and in the whole blockchain. This is a completely new vision of the world, and it revolutionized the world.
Activity: 183
Yes, I truly believe in cryptocurrency because I can easily earn money without any risk of my own money. I just only join their campaigns and receive their token and sell it to get my salary for that. So, there is no doubt that cryptocurrency has a big help to everyone.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Yes, i do. because crypto is mostly where i get my earnings and without crypto it will be hard for me to earn money online and if it's even legit because like 60% of the online stuffs is just trash.
Of course I really believe in cryptocurrency, now everything is technological, I'm sure in the future cryptocurrency will be more popular because in the future everyone will use the internet and the latest technology, and it is clear crypto is a technology and he will follow the times.
Activity: 163
yeah, that is the main reason of why i am still holding all my crypto since day 1, there is no way that i can really dump all my tokens at once. I really believe on this
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
I believe in crypto. Everyone who deals with crypto-currency first dreams of becoming rich quickly. But another point that by reading this forum, participating in campaigns, I began to understand better the tremendous technology of the blockchain, which certainly already changes the world around us, and its offensive is like a singularity.
i have been understand some point about here in this forum to be that there is no instant and for being patience also are very important so as how i am able to handle with and being a part of this crypto everything in my life has been change.
Activity: 40
Of course I believe in crypto, even if - as most people here - at the beginning I was extremely skeptic. But after studying the system and understanding its functioning I'm sure that this is a real revolution, and I proud to participate in it.
Activity: 79
 Well for me, people who only wanted to earn money or to be rich also believe in cryptocurrency. Because if they don't believe in crypto, they won't be trusting in this to earn money and they would just treat it as a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: