Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 43. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Yes I do.Due to their extremely volatile nature, cryptos have dominated the headlines in recent months and divided the financial community. Your chances of seeing a big payout from investing the cryptos  "is almost lottery ticket-like.You could also think of buying them as the same way an angel investor thinks about investing in a start-up. I hope it will be successful, but there are many uncertainties Most of the time someone expect to lose money, but the payout is big if that someone actually performs as promised.
Activity: 81
Yes, i believe in anything i feel it's true. I do believe in crypto currency because it is the true and will be the future. Crypto currencies is our future. So i do believe in it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I think that most traders are frightened by the fact that predicting the market is incredibly difficult, because even a scam or fake news can change the coin rate.
Activity: 127
I'm interested in cryptocurrency as long as it will bring me profit. I believe that technology will eventually be able to replace money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I believe that a person who does not believe in bitcoin or crypto currency, he knows little about it. I'm looking for a lot of things that can help me learn about crypto currency more. You need to understand and know well about this forum, then you must believe in the crypto currency.
Activity: 196
YES i truly believe in crypto , the future  development  in crypto technology . crypto is best project  for bright future   . so  I believe cryptocurrency will grow, and there will be many new coins
Activity: 66
I truly believe in crypto and I think crypto can change our lives. it is a good way to earn money in very short period. There are many projects out there and there are also many way to earn money from online crypto market.If you hold your cryptos for a long time, you will have a chance to earn more and more. But I know that it takes a lot of time to implement crypto. Currently it is just a good way to make money.
Activity: 182
Yeah I truly believe in crypto currency and I believe crypto currency is the future and in the future more and more people will adopt crypto currency because it will open up a lot opportunities and possibilities, it will make the money to be global for everyone no matter where you are located.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hexhash.xyz
Yes i'm truly believe in cryptocurrency because you can earn a lot of money in many ways such as trading, mining, investing and participating in bounty campaigns that's why i trust it a lot because of the opportunity and help that they've given not only me but many people get benefits in using it and i will always be grateful and treasure this things i have now.
Activity: 574
I have great admiration for the crypto because there is a lot of wealth here in the strategy but it should also be thought not to simply invest in thinking well with the right time for us.Right time,patience,honest is the key.find life well because of this can earn amoney especially when you jackpot unexpected luck
Activity: 99
For what reason would it be a good idea for you to be in this discussion at the principal occasion on the off chance that you have no have faith in Cryptocurrency at the underlying stage? The most intriguing thing is the Block chain innovation approach from the beginning of Bitcoin, which obviously is taking Bitcoin to the following level, regardless of how hard its short comings[negative news around the globe could be.
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
Absolutely!
Crypto is the platform creating a new paradigm of consciousness.
It is making old systems irrelevant and forcing things to either change for the better or get left behind as humanity marches on towards the peace and prosperity we all want.
This is the greatest revolution in history and we will win it without a single shot being fired.
Activity: 281
Futurov
Yes I do truly believe in cryptocurrency and I will always believe that these cryptos will change the perspective of the whole world in terms of currency. I also believe that there is a high tendency that it will be acknowledge and will become a major currency in the world as the time goes by.
Activity: 205
I think that cryptocurrencies will change the world for the better. People will be able to track any transfer and there will be fewer cases of fraud.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
They are plenty of people who in the cryptocurrency world and start investing like crazy just because they want to get super rich in one day. But then they see its not that easy. I can just recommend to eeryone to get some knowledge about cryptocurrency and blockchain before you invest. Because you should not invest in anything you dont understand!
Activity: 252
I like the blockchain technology. But I don't believe in products that enter the market because there are no working products. I like independence from banks and states, the possibility of a start-up to collect fast big money with ICO, fast transactions with doge and bts. And that is all. But all this doesn't prevent me from making money on the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
truly believe in cryptocurrency because I see it as the future, the world is changing and I see the wave of digital revolution is going around the world. I believe in crypto because am a fan of technological inventions
Off course i truly believe in cryptocurrency.I woudn't be here if I dont. Cryptocurrency can change world economic. It will soar high as the advancement of technology explode and more hitech.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
truly believe in cryptocurrency because I see it as the future, the world is changing and I see the wave of digital revolution is going around the world. I believe in crypto because am a fan of technological inventions
Activity: 238
People have different thoughts. But for me to join crypto is to earn extra income, and right now I feel my future is in cryptocurrency. I believe crypto will give me a bright future, of course with my hard work. I believe cryptocurrency will grow, and there will be many new coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
To get rich quick, I do not think everything is instant. All need a process, let alone to get rich quickly in cryptocurrency. In cryptocurrency sometimes everything is not what you want, there are times when you will get a lot of money and sometimes you will not get anything.
Pages:
Jump to: