Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 50. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I believe in cryptocurrency and I currently have a list of 10 crypto coins that I truly believe will have a big impact on the future of the Internet, economy and technology, 3-5-10 years from now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I like blockchain and cryptocurrency. I'm happy that global financial system is developing and we can become a part of it. I believe it will make our lives much better and comfortable and meanwhile lets become rich with new cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
how not to believe in cryptocurrency when it grows in front of your eyes? I think it's the best thing that happened in the 21st century. We have the opportunity to earn a lot of money.

That's a two sided truth. A few coins will make it big, most coins will die a slow death. Choose your winners carefully.
Activity: 308
how not to believe in cryptocurrency when it grows in front of your eyes? I think it's the best thing that happened in the 21st century. We have the opportunity to earn a lot of money.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I want to invest a small amount in the crypto world because the risk of low investment are low if we invest a large amount, then we get more profit when the prices are high.We also remember that there is a high risk.
Activity: 88
Of course I do believe in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency will be our future target, I gave cryptocurrency my full support. In mean time from now there wouldn't be a single person who will not want to enroll into the crypto world.
Activity: 82
Works anywhere and anytime, secure transactions, for cryptocurrency is the future, I believe that one day we will stop using cash
Activity: 65
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Of course. I trully believe in crypto currency, It's the future currency. we will see, crypto will bright in the future
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
I truly have confidence later on of the cryptographic money showcase, which is the reason I invest a considerable measure of energy investigating and putting resources into this market. There are numerous huge enterprises and a few nations on the planet effectively tolerating installments and exchanges with bitcoin and some other crypto. This demonstrates cryptographic money is majorly affecting the world monetary framework.
Activity: 602
It will be more correct to say that I believe in my knowledge and in my experience. This is what I really believe in. But nevertheless - I am perfectly aware of the fact that the whole of the crypto currency is the future of our world.
Activity: 16
I think no so simple with cryptocurrencies. Imho gov's and banks will kill most of this. At first time it will be a privacy coins. And for other it's not important how to live. They can be SWIFT or Ripple no difference Smiley
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
I really believe in cryptocuurency because I know how much I earn here if you invested in it.
Activity: 17
Of course, I really believe in cryptocurrency, because cryptocurrency growth is very fast and already many people are investing in cryptocurrency. In addition, there are now many countries that use transactions with cryptocurrency. In fact, I believe cryptocurrency could be an investment for the future.
 Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
cryptocurrencies have already brought me a lot of money. so I obviously believe in them and I'm sure they will continue to benefit me
Activity: 602
Faith should always be based on an understanding of the processes. If your faith does not have any information component, then it's just stupid.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Absolutely right. Before i am so nervous investing my money in different coins because in my mind i think that it will lost it when i scam or when the market dropping badly but when i try i didn't regret my decision and until now i trust crypto and putting my money to market to get high profit.
Activity: 23
Yes, i really believe in cryptocurrency . cryptocurrency is a way to make money by doing something in ICO, and you get more money from a small part of your work.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I joined the token market because I saw a lot of friends around me making money by investing in cryptocurrencies, but I feel that the token market is confusing and not like other investment markets! This makes me very confused! I don't know if I should believe it!
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
You have to believe in cryptocurrency to survive in this market.
If you don't, you would have dumped your coins already, or you wouldn't be able to fall asleep easily.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105

I guess those guys are still believed In cryptocurrency, but they were too excited about getting rich by Investing their time or money here crypto world. If they were kept on research and read about cryptos, then I could say they will gradually understand how the new technology exist In our society. Just keep on believing like me and Invest just like what you've said because later on we will reach our goals.
Pages:
Jump to: