Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 51. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
People need to understand that low tides bring low all ships. The current crypto market is not ideal for ICOs or un-proven projects.   

If you believe the crypto market is poised for a Bull Run (i expect it within 45 days) ... Then your best bet is to load up on the projects you believe in ... And wait

Just saying
Just look at the current market caps of certian cryptos and we're only starting. Suppose what happens when people will really get into it. It's the combination of speculation and real benefits, but it's viable.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I like the technology and I beleived that in future time it will be widely use. That is the reason why I want to invest now as by future all potential altcoins will be expensive one day. This time is the right time but be careful while choosing which crypto to invest.
Activity: 210
Of course I believe in crypto currency, they are the future technology. It only needs time to get them to the top to lead the financial system in digital world.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
I asked myself many times the same question.
Maybe I am only 99% believing in cryptocurrency, since I have 1% of my asset in fiat.
Activity: 182
I believe in the technology itself that it can really be used to improve life.
But I don't believe in these coins that are issued every day for several pieces.
Activity: 31
People need to understand that low tides bring low all ships. The current crypto market is not ideal for ICOs or un-proven projects.   

If you believe the crypto market is poised for a Bull Run (i expect it within 45 days) ... Then your best bet is to load up on the projects you believe in ... And wait

Just saying
Activity: 25
Saya percaya banget gan, karena saya dikenalkan dengan bitcoin atau mata uang kripto dengan seseorang yang memang terbukti dengan uang digital cripto. Saya berharap dengan mengenal teknologi ini, banyak ilmu n penghasilan yang saya peroleh..
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I think that now is the most suitable time for buying bitcoins. After the market reversal, we are already vryat see the price below 10,000 dollars. The same advice applies to other crypto currency.
Activity: 85
somehow i believe in cryptocurrency. it's the money of the future, i'm sure. i'm glad i found crypto before it's totally mainstream.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
you have just spoken my mind. Most people join crypto space thinking crypto space is a place to come and make quick money, and they fail to make quick money and lost their money, they will say crypto are scam. crypto requires time for your investment to mature.
Activity: 392
Sure i do i wouldnt be here if not.. Almost topic here is about cryptocurrency.. I earned a lot already here so nothing i can say why i would not believe on crypto its my lifesaver in terms of financially..
Activity: 15
Of course I DO believe, it helps to create transparency and anonymity - and this is something which is a huge problem today. Accordingly, there is a demand for crypto-currencies, this is necessary and profitable both for earnings on buying / selling, and on all kinds of cool blockchain ideas, like games, development, programs and so on.
games?
what do you mean by blockchain games?
Don't know about games, but i know some gambling if you like that kind of stuff. TruePlay TrueGame and Luckemy
Nice coincidence! I was also speaking about Luckchemy Grin (but not only)
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Yes, I truly believe in crypto. I don't have the utopia that crypto will take over the world, but if put to work together with already existing world will make it better place.
Activity: 560
Sometimes its surprising when people begin to panic and dump their coins the moment the market goes down. This is a clear indication that they never trusted the coin they invested in. They invested just to get rich as soon as possible. If you are into this business with such behaviour, your success in it becomes very difficult
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
  Different people with different opinions people are here to make money, period, and of story. They don't necessarily have to believe in something 100% or understand it 100% to commit their money and try to get rich. The allure to be able to turn a hundred dollar bill into 50k or 500k is a tempting proposition and that's what Bitcoin presented to investors the last 5 years.

To those who made it big, congrats! The rest of us are a step behind you people but our goals are similar
Activity: 314
Of course I believe in Cryptocurrency, if not where I might still stay in this forum, I would have left it. to benefit from this Crypto there are easy things that are difficult, because the fortune of people is not the same. and also in need of patience and diligence in working here.
Activity: 8
Of course I DO believe, it helps to create transparency and anonymity - and this is something which is a huge problem today. Accordingly, there is a demand for crypto-currencies, this is necessary and profitable both for earnings on buying / selling, and on all kinds of cool blockchain ideas, like games, development, programs and so on.
games?
what do you mean by blockchain games?
Activity: 27
I truly believe in cryptocurrency, and the best is yet to come
Activity: 15
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Of course I believe. We are in a digital era.

Cryptocurrency is going to take over the world.  I'm completely serious, fiat will be a thing of the past, found only in small niche hipster groups.  May be a while before it happens, but don't get left behind.  That said, 90% of the current crypto projects won't last 3 years, make sure you pick good ones.
then that most of the crypto currency will be a thing of the past, it really is. but regarding real money I would not be so categorical. in any case, we must understand that most of the world's population is not ready to accept crypto currency as a means of payment.

The cryptocurrency that is going to take over the world is yet to come out, give it a few more years. It's early days still.
Pages:
Jump to: