Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 52. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Adbank is proud to announce a new partnership with Verasity, a video-sharing platform enhanced with blockchain technology, with a plan to bring video ads on the blockchain. Continue
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I'm sure everyone wants to get rich fast. But to become rich, you have to believe it. You need to be patient and your chances of making money will increase!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I certainly do. I've been in crypto for long enough to have learned the hard way that the quick money fades as fast as it comes your way. As I truly believe in the crypto revolution to our monetary system, I don't realize my profits as soon as they appear, undoubtfully this leads to losses as well, every true holder of crypto will know what I mean. Nevertheless, I will keep on holding, in the end it will be worth it, I'm certain about that.
Activity: 336
I believe in the crypto currency, but not in the shortest possible time. For me, this is a difficult money, and it is very risky to stay without anything.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
Of course I believe. We are in a digital era.

Cryptocurrency is going to take over the world.  I'm completely serious, fiat will be a thing of the past, found only in small niche hipster groups.  May be a while before it happens, but don't get left behind.  That said, 90% of the current crypto projects won't last 3 years, make sure you pick good ones.
then that most of the crypto currency will be a thing of the past, it really is. but regarding real money I would not be so categorical. in any case, we must understand that most of the world's population is not ready to accept crypto currency as a means of payment.
But the crypto currency is being introduced around the world. Although this is very slow. For the crypto currency future. At least here you are responsible for the safety of your funds.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Yeah I agree, not nice for people who've lost 80% of their investment though.
Activity: 448
Of course I believe. We are in a digital era.

Cryptocurrency is going to take over the world.  I'm completely serious, fiat will be a thing of the past, found only in small niche hipster groups.  May be a while before it happens, but don't get left behind.  That said, 90% of the current crypto projects won't last 3 years, make sure you pick good ones.
then that most of the crypto currency will be a thing of the past, it really is. but regarding real money I would not be so categorical. in any case, we must understand that most of the world's population is not ready to accept crypto currency as a means of payment.
Activity: 131
I believe in the digital currency. investing in digital currency is very profitable. we are all very confident because all who have joined already get the results of investing. many people are already investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
I think every project has a Roadmap, right? just follow the roadmap, if their services are really working full, I'm sure the coins/tokens that you hold will increase either side of price or the other. but it is true, patience is very important

As a believer, yes I truly believe cryptocurrency. I feel the energy and I know that it will change our world. We will be doing payments in seconds globally, we will be receiving money globally in seconds. They are the outputs of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 88
Till now i don't find anything which break my trust on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 19
t is hard not to lose the confidence of a good project if they do nothing and have no major success. I want to hear good news about marketing and real results.
Activity: 135
believe that everyone in this forum believes that crypto is his income and that crypto is a substitute for future finances.

and be careful in crypto investing, do not let your savings in all of its investments to crypto because qrypto very fluctuate once.
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
I think every project has a Roadmap, right? just follow the roadmap, if their services are really working full, I'm sure the coins/tokens that you hold will increase either side of price or the other. but it is true, patience is very important
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
it's not enough just to believe in cryptocurrency, you need to spread the word about it to help others make money, then everyone will be happy
Activity: 150
even though I am new here but I really believe in cryptocurrency, because I see their growth is growing and already many people began to believe, I am also very confident if in the future cryptocurrency will make all people who here be rich
Activity: 192
Actually I believe in cryptocurrency. Who are telling negative about cryptocurrencies they will tell Positive words when crypto market will rise aand they will buy many crypto coins. Don't loose your hop mate.  Just we need to be patient and live our life.
Activity: 183
Blockchain technology is something that has won me over in up to a year now. I believe so much in it as the future which almost is here. I even go to the extent of intimating people around me about it.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
I think being in this industry is a commitment and you really need to believe in it and learn and understand its concept, ideas, and premises. Earning is just a part of cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency is a industry where people in different parts of the world come together to work and make digital currency using crypto be a thing. Earning is great but you should know what you are doing and know your fair share of crypto.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I think it's also impt not to be swayed too easily by the "crowd".
Sometimes, "liking" a project is subjective. Lots of popular projects, crypto or otherwise was turned out to be infeasible and unprofitable, so even as we believe in the tech, we must also be careful to put our money (or crypto) where the chances of returns are most valid. That would require a serious look into all aspects (tech/team/hype/longevity) of a project.
Activity: 163
I really believe in that, because crypto is better in the wallet. This is not crypto but the blockchain technology used in developed countries, but when we consider these coins as assets over the digital currency, it is much more understood later ...
Pages:
Jump to: