Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 54. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
It make sense patient is a virtue in dealing some seasons in crypto that unexpected price strike in the market. When this happened more crypto lovers got panic that results to rapidly decide to sell their token. Because of this emotional decision sometimes regrets will follow. You are right that patient must be in our strategies.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I strongly believe that cryptocurrencie and blockchain will grow better every year. The only thing we need to do is to support all the project that are really promising and have a good purpose in crypto industry.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Most people who get rich in cryptocurrency investments are those who have not just read but learnt a lot about cryptocurrencies and know the value of it. If you believe in cryptocurrencies, you know there are times when prices go down and you get the chance to buy more in times like that and sell later when the prices  increase.
I truly believe in cryptocurrency. I also believe that it can turn everyone super rich in a short period of time. But this can be possible only if you have huge capital. It is still fine to start small and become bigger later.

Activity: 322
Most people who get rich in cryptocurrency investments are those who have not just read but learnt a lot about cryptocurrencies and know the value of it. If you believe in cryptocurrencies, you know there are times when prices go down and you get the chance to buy more in times like that and sell later when the prices  increase.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
I don't think all encryption is secure. In the encrypted world, I only believe in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the safest encrypted currency. Some tokens have holes in them, but many people still don't care enough about it.
Activity: 144
Yes, I believe in cryptocurrencies. Because I once earned some returns by investing in cryptocurrencies, and now I've been investing in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
I personally do.Since the crypto currency gives many great opportunities.The same money transfers do not pay large fees.Anonymity is also very interesting facts.Many use the same bitcoin is the fact that you can hide a lot of money from taxes and pay for that or not afisarea their data!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I believe in cryptocurrencies and hope that someaday they will be accepted in the world. Blockchain and other modification can make our world better smarter and faster.
If I would not believe in the cryptocurrencies, I will not deal with this business. I am 100% sure that the crypto will be accepted globally. No one country will ban Bitcoin and altcoins in future. Blockchain will flourish.
Yes, I myself also believe that cryptocurrency, I think this is the next evolutionary stage of money and how value is shared via the Internet in a decentralized way. Being rich by holding a good coin is a tremendous side benefit.
Activity: 518
I believe in cryptocurrencies and hope that someaday they will be accepted in the world. Blockchain and other modification can make our world better smarter and faster.
If I would not believe in the cryptocurrencies, I will not deal with this business. I am 100% sure that the crypto will be accepted globally. No one country will ban Bitcoin and altcoins in future. Blockchain will flourish.
Activity: 116
I believe as long as the cryptocurrency can earn. I like this direction, a huge plus that I'm not tied to the office, I can work from anywhere in the world
Activity: 238
I believe in cryptocurrencies, at least because only then it makes sense to engage in bounty campaigns. in addition, I am sure that the cryptocurrency can reach even greater heights in the coming years. more and more people learn about it-accordingly, the future of the crypto currency is greater
Activity: 512
We are witnessing the biggest revolution in  decentralized payment system and this is just the start.  At this point we can only imagine what tectonic changes future will bring. If we look back it was hard to predict how PC, mobile,  internet, Facebook , Amazon changed our lives. I am so glad that I am part of the latest IT revolution in our lives  what crypto  and blockchain brings in.
Activity: 406
cryptocurrencies are primarily reliability.so I can't not believe them,because here everything is very cool protected from any possibility of loss, theft or falling course
Activity: 420
The Technological advancement Cryptocurrency has brought by and is bringing by one one of its king, unique in its own way and addressing various problems especially gaps left by the banking industry i the Financial Technology area,This is one of the many reasons as to why cryptocurency is bound to succeed, There are a number of people who think crypto is a get rich quick scheme, in as much as there is a possibility of getting rich, it actually takes patience and hardwork to make something meaningful out of the crypto coins
Activity: 197
although now crypto is starting to shake, but I still believe in crypto. if you study it and know what you can do in crypto. this will give you an excellent profit and economic condition for your future.
Activity: 266
I really believe in this new world of cryptocurrencies,and I'm really glad to be here because I know how much I'm earning here and I know what I gain when I invest. This is really a new age.
Activity: 266
Blockchain with solar energy
Yeah I pretty much believe in all types of cryptocurrencies. Their technological advancement and ease convince me easily. It was never hard for me to buy into coins in any kinds. Ether and bitcoin are the best coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
I agree with you, all the newcomers who come to the crypt go fast money, because they think that the crypto currency is easy money, but in fact here you either just get lucky and you earn, or with an agine, in time, with a bunch of lost money, you will deduce the profit.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

We are here because we believe in blockchain technology that can make us wealthy someday.Yes targeting to get rich quickly in bitcoins was not a good idea because investing in cryptocurrency was for long term if you want huge profit.
Activity: 527
Merit: 250

I believe in crypto currency! And I believe that they have a great future and everything is ahead of them. The train is just gaining momentum!
Pages:
Jump to: