Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 53. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
just look at the growth rating of cryptocurrencies over the past few years. you will understand that there is no better investment than cryptocurrency. this is the most promising financial market that exists now. I am sure that in the future you can get a lot of money.

I agree. Cryptocurrencies is better today than before; thus, I truly believe in cryptocurrency, no matter what happen, I will still support it through ups and down. If you are a true believer, you will be patient.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
just look at the growth rating of cryptocurrencies over the past few years. you will understand that there is no better investment than cryptocurrency. this is the most promising financial market that exists now. I am sure that in the future you can get a lot of money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I think when you invest on the electronic, you must find the most information from the project, not only "like" is enough. You want to be rich, the persistence is the important.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Modern blockchain systems are a fresh look at the paradigm of distributed computing, applied under assumptions of large-scale public networks. They can be used to store and share information without a trusted central party. There has been much effort to develop blockchain systems for a myriad of uses, ranging from cryptocurrencies to identity control, supply chain management, etc. None of this work has directly studied the fundamental database issues that arise when using blockchains as the underlying infrastructure to manage data. (c) Sara Cohen, Aviv Zohar

The future has come.
Activity: 196
Yes , i truly believe cryptocurrency and i have no regrets joining this field. Also now my trust has actually become twice or thrice because today i credited my first huge income because of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
It is looking like a joke, a scam or as it is sometimes referred, a bubble, but cryptocurrency has come to stay. I agree with you, OP when you say the systems are yet mature. But despite that, it will develop to enviable limits. Anyone who back out will regret later.
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
Yeah i truly believe in cryptocurrency a lot more than bitcoin or ETH. I see how much people earn from altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Believing in crypto is more than just believing in the prospect of profit.

Blockchain tech was created to change the world, not just to make money.

I've been making money but I also believe in crypto's power to create a better society where we can trade goods without the need to feed the Wall Street Mafia and all alike.

I am a truly believer of cryptocurrency. Because I’ve already experienced to make profit from it. I have been unemployed for two months and this is helping  me with my finances up to now.

Good thing to know about the effects of crypto coins on your daily life. In my case, first I was not able to believed on it because I didn't received any coins form the Airdrop in where I was participated. But when I joined in signature campaigns and received tokens, a months later I was shocked because the value of my all tokens are big and good. From then, I started to believed about the crypto coins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I really believe on crypto because this is the only source of my income and even it's small i believe if i work harder i can actually get more profit because of the beautiful things on crypto.
Activity: 210
Encrypted currency or block chain is the trend of technological revolution in the future. This is not arguable. While enjoying the technology. We are involved in their investment. And bring your own wealth at the same time. I don't think there's anything wrong with it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
I have heard about the cryptocurrency for a long time, but I began to study it in more detail at the end of last year. I think that there will be a future for the cryptocurrency, a lot of projects are starting to appear now and I am also confident that soon the cryptocurrency will replace the usual money
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I strongly believe that cryptocurrencie and blockchain will grow better every year. The only thing we need to do is to support all the project that are really promising and have a good purpose in crypto industry.
I noticed that even this year when the market falls most of the time, there are many new projects and many big players from the traditional business declare their plans for blockchain. This means that this sphere continues to develop and soon it will affect the prices of coins.
Activity: 392
Believing in crypto is more than just believing in the prospect of profit.

Blockchain tech was created to change the world, not just to make money.

I've been making money but I also believe in crypto's power to create a better society where we can trade goods without the need to feed the Wall Street Mafia and all alike.

I am a truly believer of cryptocurrency. Because I’ve already experienced to make profit from it. I have been unemployed for two months and this is helping  me with my finances up to now.
Activity: 574
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes i really believe in cryptocurrencies that it can make me rich and it will not go down no matter what happens. This is the reason why i hate some people who uses cryptocurrencies because they don't have any patience to hold their coins and always wanted to earn quickly. if you really want to earn huge profit you really need a patience to wait not always expecting to earn huge profit quickly.
Sometimes patience can not help you. There's a lot of writing about patience, but in fact, patience is not the only thing that an investor needs.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I agree with this. At first when I enter the world of cryptocurrency I thought wow in 3months I will be a millionaire, my life is about to get way better. But along the line I found out that blockchain is the future, and look forward to seeing a time when digital currencies replace dollars and euros for making transactions. So many reasons why I am still in crypto world and patiently waiting for the whole world to get on board.  And yes I will be rich but not now now someday...
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com

Yes i really believe in cryptocurrencies that it can make me rich and it will not go down no matter what happens. This is the reason why i hate some people who uses cryptocurrencies because they don't have any patience to hold their coins and always wanted to earn quickly. if you really want to earn huge profit you really need a patience to wait not always expecting to earn huge profit quickly.
Activity: 700
This is our future, and it is impossible to argue with this fact. The situation is now more complicated because the whales begin to manipulate the course very much, and many do not have time to row with their hands and lose a lot of money on these waves. I'm really looking forward to when we will be completely legitimized all over the world and will be able to lose much less money.
Activity: 294
of course! cryptocurrency brought me a lot of money in the best of times and so I am very happy that they exist
Activity: 241
Bitcoin shows us that currency is possible with blockchain. I believe that cryptocurrency can change our lives and give us profits in the long run. Blockchain technology has good potential for investment in exchange market.
Activity: 86
This is my personal opinion:i really honestly believe in cryptocurrencies,in this way you are free to invest your money without be a slave of the banks,in addiction you can do everything,there is no third part for transaction.For this reason the common people,at the beginning,at now also the entrepreneurs are starting to invest in cryptocurrencies. This year we can see a massive adoption of investment in this "sector".You can notice also that the Ceo of Facebook and others giants started to believe in the "cryptoworld" so this represent a big revolution and this open a big gate for a brilliant future for everyone!
Pages:
Jump to: