Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 55. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 14
I fully agree with the author of the topic. The market of crypto-currency is young and very unstable, especially ICO. You need to invest only what is ready to lose or to leave alone for a long time. Do not understand the people who invest the last money (or not their money) and wait for x10-x100-x1000 for a short period of time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I believe in cryptocurrencies but can't see myself working with crypto for a long time, it's almost the best platform for everyone who want make money without experience.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Previously it seemed very attractive to me. But after I lost a significant part of my money during the last six months, I was disappointed.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
I can not say that I really believe in it. But still I think that in the future, the Crypto currency will be very developed. Much more than now. Perhaps in a few years we will all use only crypto-currencies.
Activity: 623
Merit: 100
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
Yes, I believe in cryptocurrency. Coz i get huge benefit from crypto. It is the greatest invention and it use worldwide.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I agree to your sayings so we must believe in cryptocurrency, we must believe on the projects that we invested with money. If you dont believe in crypto then you will not earn a huge income. This is good opportunity but we must think well to earn more money.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Yes I'm trully love crypto currency and make me believe on it .I know that time will come I will make my life progressive by the income that I can get in crypto world.In this situation right now only ourself that we can help us so we should give our time to have an income of crypro currency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
It seems to me that now the situation that has developed in the market is somewhat reminiscent of evolutionary natural selection in nature. The strongest individual or the one who is most adapted to conditions survives.
Activity: 224
I believe crypto-currency is the next fastest way to bring unlimited wealth to the masses after the invention of the internet.Its design is to encourage the distribution of wealth amongst all rather than the concentration in the hands of just a few persons.Imagine the wealth distribution of steemit and compare it with facebook where the profit goes to Mark Zuckebrberg and his team.I beleive crypto will take a big leap in the future
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Believing in crypto is more than just believing in the prospect of profit.

Blockchain tech was created to change the world, not just to make money.

I've been making money but I also believe in crypto's power to create a better society where we can trade goods without the need to feed the Wall Street Mafia and all alike.

Activity: 322
Cryptocurrency is already becoming more common and it can be paid in more and more places. I think, over time, the cryptocurrency will get the widest distribution in the world and will be used instead of fiat money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Well right now it is pretty normal to doubt cryptocurrency because of bearish market. Those who will stay are the ones you do their own search and really understands the use of cryptocurrency and how will be blockchain technology improve our society or our world in the near future. So for those chose to stayed here I'll congratulate you right now because soon you will meet your goal here. Goodluck to all of us.
Activity: 700
In fact, this is one of the most basic problems of cryptocurrency. People who participate in bounty or ICO - just want the money quickly. Nobody studies and does not believe in technologies that are represented by crypto-currencies. If people believed and did not wait at once - for the crypto-currency market it would be better

Yes, I am agree with your opinion. I join in several telegram group and they just want the price after ICO end jump maybe untill 3x or 4x in short time. I am believe that cryptocurrency is good long term investment and i am hold it as long as i can specially in bitcoin and ethereum
Activity: 337
Ofcourse Im truly believing in cryptocurrency and a reason its because whenever you see a movie of the future you always see that its all about technology and digital money and everything on net right? So yeah ofcourse I do its the future we were waiting for.

Yes, I truly believe in cryptocurrency. And for me it is the greatest invention in human history and that has a great potential that will change the life of many people who are engaged in crypto like me. It such a big help for me earning while I am at home.
Activity: 378
Yes, it must have confidence in the crypto market to be able to go long distance with it. Crypto market capitalization is too small, the price adjustment is necessary to avoid the fud. When researching good projects, investing them will be profitable for a long-term hold.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Of course I really believe in cryptocurrency and maybe I'm very good at earning all my money investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 127
I believe that cryptocurrency is the next evolutionary stage of money and how value is shared via the Internet in a decentralized way. Being rich by holding good coins is a great side benefit!
Activity: 134
I really believe crypto will be the future of the world. So I do not hesitate to work to get altcoin and keep most of my coins, because I'm sure a certain time my coin will explode the price.
Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
I think that economical problems should be solved with governors. This is the first element is the chain.
In its turn, crypto is the instrument for solving different kind of problems. Trustless, decentralized and much more private and secure. That's the world that I want to have.
Activity: 367
Of course, I believe in the future of the crypto currency. I do not claim that the price of bitcoin will always grow and everyone will become millionaires. I am sure that many will use the crypto currency base as a payment system!
Pages:
Jump to: