Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 56. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
I can not call myself a big fan of crypto currency, but still it seems to me that this is for a long time. I think that this will only develop in the coming decades.
Activity: 179
Merit: 0
Yes of course! Crypto currency is very great and it is used worldwide. Literally,  this is a money. Even though the price has changed day to day it is still worth believing.
Activity: 98
I hopefully and believing to cryptocurrency this is one of the way to fulfill my dreams i hope someday i get luck in crypto's and have a high value coins in my wallet. Someday my efforts and hardworks will lead me to success.
Activity: 28
Verasity is a disruptive Video Sharing platform designed to change the existing online video ecosystem. Meet The Team Developers Behind Verasity Disruptive Video Sharing Platform
Activity: 59
Yes I do!Cryptocurrency is really good nowadays, I think! Some of it grows up very well and fast!You can get a lotof money if you have and experience in this sphere!
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Yes, i believe in cryptocurrencies and really want them to replace fiat. I am tired of endless control of govenment on people and economics , i want to be free from it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Yes, I really mean that it will benefit all of humanity. This can greatly simplify any mutual settlements between people. I think that in a few years the fiat currencies will disappear altogether.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
What a philosophical post. In my opinion, the future is for crypto-currencies. Therefore, you need to manage to earn on their growth and be the first in what shapes the future
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
I totally agree with your opinion. I also really trust the crypto. remember the first time the bitcoin was traded, 10,000 BTC coins, only in the price of 4 pizza boxes. and look at the price he is achieving now? there is no reason not to trust the crypto. essentially hold, be patient and get a big profit.
Activity: 294
In fact, this is one of the most basic problems of cryptocurrency. People who participate in bounty or ICO - just want the money quickly. Nobody studies and does not believe in technologies that are represented by crypto-currencies. If people believed and did not wait at once - for the crypto-currency market it would be better
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Yes , i truly believe cryptocurrency and i have no regrets joining this field. Also now my trust has actually become twice or thrice because today i credited my first huge income because of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
Yes, I truly believe in cryptocurrency because it's excellent opportunity to make money from nothing.
And a reason that it is based on new technologies and solutions. It can change the world economy and money system.
Activity: 70
I fully agree with the author. The time of fast earnings on the cryptocurrency has passed. Now it will be possible to earn only in the long term I think.
Activity: 658
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Few people think like you. But I feel Cryptocurrency is still not worth a lot of money. because it has been exploited by terrorists and drug dealers. That would make governments think about adopting Blockchain technology in their everyday lives.
Possibly because of these negative factors, Crypto will not be able to grow strongly and it only oscillates at this level.
Activity: 210
Yes I believe and agree if we want to invest in cryptocurrency we will get more key results only active, focused and consistent then the results will not betray, to get more results all it takes no process is instant
Activity: 112
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Of course, I believe cryto currency, because It is the future technoloy. It will be needed in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100

I agree with your opinion that most of the people get emotional due to bad news and some time the sell their coins when the prices comes to fall the point is to be patient in the crypto world.
Activity: 104
I believe in the power of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. It has proved itself to be worthy of trust so now people trust it and continue to use it.
 You should not just invest in projects that you like because you might regret it, what I am saying is that you need to investigate first about the projects and see if it is reliable
Activity: 162
Yes, I believe in cryptocurrencies. Because I once earned some returns by investing in cryptocurrencies, and now I've been investing in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
Based on the benefits which I already feel, I strongly believe in cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency has been proven making the financial conditions better for everyone.

All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD.

That's right as an investor bitcoin would hate to hear FUD because every FUD appears usually followed by the decline of both bitcoin and Altcoin prices. The point is don't debate FUD when he comes.
Pages:
Jump to: