Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 58. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 100
how can you not believe in cryptocurrencies when they begin to grow in value just in front of? I definitely believe and will continue to believe
R9s
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I don't believe in cryptocurrency. I invest it because it can still bring benefits to me! Although it is not known that it may disappear someday, it is still a good investment project now!
Activity: 383
cryptocurrencies have really brought me benefits. I made a lot of money from them. then why wouldn't I believe them?
Activity: 224
I am here in this crypto world because I do believe in crypto currency and alts have given me a change to greater success in life in economic terms at least.
Activity: 336
I truly believe in blockchain technology,bitcoin and cryptocurrencies,I am sure that soon or later crypto will replace existing fiat world system.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
You are definitely right. People nowadays are using crypto solely for investing or trading, that is why most of the people are skeptic about crypto because they are now viewing it or thinking of it as just like stock market. Little do they know that cryptos are here because of the transaction, the freedom of spending your money without risking anything because it is much safer to use these rather than overseas payment. After that, companies made crypto with specific functions, which are brilliant by the way. But the idea of cryptos now are just depressing for the people that pioneered in making them Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
--=oOo=--
I believe in crypto currency like bitcoin currency and ethereum, even if i have no capital I can earn it in another way like participating in signature campaign. Because of crypto currency many people become rich they earn a lot of money so i think, there is nothing wrong or lose if we believe that the crypto currency can make our life easier.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I certainly agree with you. I believe that cryptocurrency is the new and advanced way of gaining good profit that would be so useful for our future plans. I believe in cryptocurrency because it is changing a lot of things day by day including our economy and our lives.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
I still believe in crypto, but I really do not believe in ICO projects that are going on daily, with millions of dollars calling but they do not have a complete product, so much risk in that. You can not predict  Smiley
I also think so, And I still believe in crypto. But the ICO Project is not all that good. There are still many who have a good product and of course the vision of the future mission also has been arranged neatly. Playing with crypto is a big risk. If we are not ready to accept the risk we will be a big loss with crypto and certainly we will not believe in crypto.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
It is not like i believe in cryptocurrency. I believe in blockchain and opportunities that it opens for the world. Many problems can be solved with it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Yes, I do believe in cryptocurrencies. And I've been investing in cryptocurrencies all the time. I joined the encryption market through my friends and I earned some money last year, so I really believe in cryptocurrencies....
Activity: 17
Sure I believe! Roll Eyes it helps to create transparency and anonymity - and it is smth with which today there is a big problem. Accordingly, there is a demand for crypto-currencies you can choose and jump to the other spheres where it is needed, for example there is many ways of crypto-gambling, last project i found was LUK, but i'm not sure if i'm not mistaken.
Activity: 568
Merit: 18
Goldeth.io
really like you tell me. life must be the end result. the world is getting more and more advanced, as well as the technology in the field of crypto, we must be careful in choosing the project and have a good future, a new era of new tecnology and have a dedication in the likes of the crowd.
Activity: 388
Merit: 250
You are correct and that is why we saw such a steep market correction. There were too many people expecting to get rich overnight and once they stopped buying, the market tanked. Now we are back to the core crypto heads.
Activity: 240
I do believe in cryptocurrencies and the vision behind the idea when bitcoin was first created and made for use. It is for a decentralized system of currency and payments and there is not better thing than something that gives you complete autonomy when it comes to handling your money and your assets. it is revoluntionary
Activity: 107
Decentralised Wearable Devices
An economic bubble is a situation where the market price of a commodity is significantly higher than its intrinsic value.
Does the current price of bitcoin exceed its intrinsic value? Are the opinions about his future implausible?
The best that we can say here and now: in the future, money will look different than today. It seems likely that bitcoin and other crypto-currencies will be part of this future, but we can only guess how much they will cost.

From what I know it costs around $2000 if you have modern mining equipment so the intrinsic value should also be also around that mark, right?
Activity: 240
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

We all wanted to be wealthy and crypto is a good tool to achieve that. But of course we need to work on it. Support the technology and ICO products. Make some investments or do bounty campaigns. There are a lot of ways to earn in crypto. And you are right with never failed to have patience in crypto. We will continuously believe in crypto and work hard to achieve our goals.
Activity: 154
It seems to me that many people started to trade in cryptocurrencies in order to earn money.
I think that's normal.
This is good for the popularity of crypto.
Activity: 490
Yes, I believe in cryptocurrency, otherwise why would I be here).
Crypto changes people for the better, not only financial condition but also technological experience and knowledge.
Activity: 24
Yes I strongly believe in cryptocurrencies and I do know they are the next stage of evolution of money and the way crypto industry is growing and new companies and peoples are entering into the crypto market....in the nearest future it will be in every country and we all will be talking cryptocurrency all over the world.
Pages:
Jump to: