Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 59. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I truly believe in the worthiness of the cryptocurrency. They won't be still here after a few years if they have no value to the people. Others doesn't seem to see the many benefits the digital currency can bring. What we need to do is to educate them.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
An economic bubble is a situation where the market price of a commodity is significantly higher than its intrinsic value.
Does the current price of bitcoin exceed its intrinsic value? Are the opinions about his future implausible?
The best that we can say here and now: in the future, money will look different than today. It seems likely that bitcoin and other crypto-currencies will be part of this future, but we can only guess how much they will cost.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
Yes, I do! I`m an idea-oriented guy! I believe not only in profit, but also in the overall idea of cryptocurrency oveertaking world
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
I still believe in the crypto currency despite the strong fall in interest in the last half of the year.
These are the technologies of the future that are only gaining strength. We already see how giants such as telegram and facebook are working on creating their own coins.
The market is new and not stable. The risk is very high.
Activity: 147
Yes, I have always believed in cryptocurrencies and I have been investing in cryptocurrencies. A few years ago I came into contact with the encryption market and in the last year I got some returns by investing in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 291
Yes, there is so many guys, I think in some part I am like that too, who just came here for easy money, not for the idea
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
I believe in cryptocurrency since the day I knew it.
I am glad that hold most of my money in cryptocurrency since 2014.
Activity: 148
I really believe in cryptocurrency, because I once obtained some returns by investing in cryptocurrencies, so I will start the long-term investment and encryption market from now on. Although the price of the cryptographic market is very low, I believe that the market price will rise sooner or later.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
Yes, this industry allows people to see the hope of getting rich. If you are lucky enough, then you can get a lot of wealth. Many people have earned a lot of wealth in this industry. I believe I will be the next one.
The author gives good advice. The main thing before starting to study the market, learn trading and trade with a cold head
Activity: 141
Yes, this industry allows people to see the hope of getting rich. If you are lucky enough, then you can get a lot of wealth. Many people have earned a lot of wealth in this industry. I believe I will be the next one.
Activity: 42
I truly believe in crypto currency that is the reason why I'm investing in all of those good crypto currencies out there which has a low value these days because I believe that they will be able to increase its market value this following weeks or even this following days.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Yeah, this is the big revolution and strong safe alternative for fiat money to make safe and quick transactions globally.This is just start and still having too much popularity and people changing their lives.
Activity: 448
Cryptocurrency is not something that will pay you overnight, there are a number of claims from people thinking they can get in buy, hold for few months then sell of at a high price, well it doesn't work like that, there is a lot of hard work put in the process, a number of sucrifices made in the process. Not being patient will only lead you to loss making and making rush and regrettable decisions. You will get rich through cryptocurrency, it just takes time
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Pastel Network
I still believing in crypto currency. I believe that this crypto will be the key to achieve my goal in life. Such buying a house and lot for my family. A money to use to my studies. A money to use to buy everything that I will be needed.
Activity: 132
I believe that cryptocurrencies should have confidence in my encryption technology. I think the cryptocurrency will be used very widely in the future. It will change our world.
Activity: 128
There is no doubt that investing in cryptocurrency can make you profit from scratch.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
It will not change the world for more than 10 years. And this process has already begun. Crypto currency will become the same as smartphones and the Internet
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
Yes I believe in the world of cryptocurrency. It's the future. Many reasons. you can Control your money. investment. with blockchain technology

Activity: 28
I am into this it's because I believe crytocurrecy can develop for more good use, not just quick money investment. There some good projects recently and more coming up, that is what we should participate.
Activity: 322
Yes i truly believe in crypto currency because crypto world is rapidly growing, day by day many new peoples are enter in this crypto market. I think crypto world is on its beginning stage and future of this industry is very bright. Some countries are already started to accepting the crypto currencies and many countries are planing to regulate on crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: