Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 57. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
Most people want to get rich quickly. I think there is a risk in investing anything. I think that I have made my life rich by investing in cryptocurrencies. I believe cryptocurrencies can change the world.
Activity: 42
I do believe that cryptocurrencies.Because We are moving into a digital age .We're still at the beginning of a huge upswing where the technology touches everyone and changes their lives forever. Currently it is just a good way to make money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
At first i just want to have a good source of income that is why I entered crypto, however, upon searching, learning and understanding I can say that I now believe in cryptocurrency.  The changes that it could bring us in the future means a lot.  It may affect some financial industries in the latter, but it depends on them on how they will adopt the cryptocurrency for them  to to keep pace on change.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
Up to this point I can do ya trust fully on crypto. because I think it is also still not there are things that makes me have to not sure with crypto. Everything will definitely meet the end or it will die. Well, before finally crypto die, then I will continue to utilize the opportunities that exist.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I really truly believe in bitcoin and admire the technology of the blockchain and see our future!!! But I choose the projects I invest in very carefully. Because it's my money! And first of all I want to increase them! But I do not go crazy when I lose my money, and draw conclusions!!!
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes I really believe in cryptocurrency and really appreciate the effort that I have done for this business.I really do believe because I have earned a lot from airdrops and most of all by joining signature campaign and bounty campaign in this forum it really helps me. Being a member of this forum really a grate help and very amazing.
Activity: 182
I really believe in the technological value of cryptocurrency but I am not sure about its market value. In my opinion, the cryptocurrency market will continue to exist and develop but will be in a more stable form, not as stable as it is now. As such, it will become an ideal investment channel over other markets (stock market, gold, ...).
Activity: 80
Merit: 4
Crypto money doesn't mean Bank and currency without nationality for me. National currencies which are the central currencies are operated by the central banks. Thoughts of investors don't concern the Central bank. Modern Finance becomes harder and harder and sophisticated. Crypto money is simple and convenient.
Activity: 56
and I'm sure that cryptocurrency have a nice future.so many people be come rich because of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 203
I agree with you, most  of the people were attracted to crypto because of the money making potential it has, but not really the enthusiast on the new technology it represents, which is quite unfair, but those are the kind of investors who easily panuoc and sell off at the slightest drop of value, the technology cryptocurrency operates on our an interesting on with lots of promise, cryptocurrency will revolutionize the finance industry at some point
Activity: 115
of course i believe because crypto currency can change the future of a person and i hope could crypto currency growing
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I believe in cryptocurrencies and hope that someaday they will be accepted in the world. Blockchain and other modification can make our world better smarter and faster.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
for me cryptocurrency is the future, just like bitcoin, we should not expect crypto to have a very high value, we should learn to wait and be patient in investing, doing research on crypto is much better. i truly believe that cryptocurrency is just starting and its the best year to invest in it.

As in a virtual or digital currency, nothing is impossible. Crypto currency depends on the volatility on the market in exchanging coins or transactions. In terms of the world of crypto currency, it has a lot of selection like Bitcoin or other currencies that may offer either a higher value or a lower value.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
It is not like i believe in cryptocurrency. I believe in blockchain and opportunities that it opens for the world. Many problems can be solved with it.

very true. Cryptocurrencies have their good features and some of them will be success in long run. But blockchain is the crucial part of that, applications are simply endless.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I am confident in crypto-currencies, I am sure that they can become a worthy substitute for today's fiat money, why do you think that this is not so? This is the main question that must be asked people, because today a new type of finance has control.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I would like to see crypt currencies being used more than currency, rather than speculative, investments.
Of course, everyone has a dream of becoming rich by playing on a cryptographic currency wave, but in fact it has much in common with the risk and luck of finding undervalued coins at the right time.
Activity: 333
Merit: 101
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I believe in cryptocurrencies, I believe that you can earn here and I believe that the crypt will live for a very long time. Although many people say that it's all a solid bubble.
Activity: 100
Yes i believe in cryptocurrency because it will make transactions in our life easier. and not just that we can earn money too by the use of cryptocurrencies. It helps many people including those who are investing, doing task on bounties and other people who are just new to this field. by learning cryptocurrencies you can benefit more.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Yes of course, I do believe in crypto currency because this block chain technology had may opportunity to help people and also i believe that in the near future most people will see how crypto currency is better than now a days and adopt it widely, It's will change the future for the better.
Activity: 120
I truly in believe in cryptocurrency because I've already tried using it in transacting with others who are located to far places. I was able to earn some money from it. Not a huge income yet but at least I know for sure that my effort is not wasted.
Pages:
Jump to: