Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 80. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Yes, most people only see cryptocurrency as an investment field. I am also, I think that Cryptocurrency is just a tool to facilitate transaction and investment. I mainly invest in Ambit Mining ICO https://ambitmining.io/ as FIRST MINING ICO with existing scalable infrastructure!
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Not always such a strategy brings a good profit. I know a lot of people who keep coins for a long time, but they continue to cost cheap. I think that we should study how to analyze projects and invest in the most promising of them. But in any case, there is a sufficiently high share of risk.

Learn how to know good promising project or coin is a must but its also not working to some coin where we think everythingbis great about project, but while investing we loss our money because of  scam. But its much better rather than we get scam because we did not do the proper research. At least by doing research we can reduce the risk but not to avoid risk.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I believe in cryptocurrencies .Because it's excellent opportunity to make money.crypto can change the life of society for the better. But I know that it takes a lot of time to implement crypto. Currently it is just a good way to make money.
Activity: 31
I believed in cryptocurrency and been a great help on my finances since I started trading a year ago. I'm not rich but I consider my life better for being able to earn more. I am into some potential ICOs I know would give me a profit like Ambit Mining ICO https://ambitmining.io/
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Many of us believe in crypto. I think in a few years we'll be able to pay for crypto anywhere ...

I'm not so sure about that. I was expecting to see a lot businesses entering crypto but that is not happening. The markets instability is holding the widespread acceptance.

Yes, I believe cryptocurrency can bring me a lot of wealth. I think this industry has many opportunities for us to become rich. As long as we can seize it once, we can become a millionaire.

Crypto is much more than that but as long as you play fair, I guess it's OK to be here only for the profit.

Blockchain techs have the potential to change our lives, allowing us to transfer value without the interference of a banking institution and no Big Brother watching us. That is my belief!
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
i truly believe in cryptocurrency ,it is a way of modern transactions, no cash and face-to-face transactions with other transactions, because the transaction he provides is very convenient and comfortable.
Activity: 179
yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency and I'll be here for a long time. Yes you are correct most of people want a quick profit but it's not possible every time. We just have to be patient & research well if we invest.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Many of us believe in crypto. I think in a few years we'll be able to pay for crypto anywhere ...
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
In my opinion, you should not put all on a valuables, if you have another chance to choose! In particular, digital money has big fluctuations! Risk will be very high!
Be careful before joining and investing!
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
I believe the cryptos. Crypto is a digital currency that can transfer from one person to another person without any need of a third party, like a bank.

Its quite valuable so its still a demand and will increase in the future.
Activity: 75
Yes, I believe cryptocurrency can bring me a lot of wealth. I think this industry has many opportunities for us to become rich. As long as we can seize it once, we can become a millionaire.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
I believe in the cryptocurrency. I once invested in the encryption market and got some returns. Now I continue to invest in the encryption market and wait for this market to pick up.
Activity: 83
I must say that in the future, science and technology will create future currency and world economy will change faster. I am a fan of the blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies and I totally believe on it.
Activity: 26
Crypto is definitely the way of the future. As more people see the benefits of an online currency, it will gain more traction. Naturally, there will be some regulation with the currencies.
Activity: 70
Yes I do, and recently I came across BlockGrain. They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.
Australia is amongst the largest exporters of food, and there is absolutely no competition. Their token sale is started by the way.

You may
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
I am here cause I truly belive in cryptocurrecy.blockchain technology is the modern thinking and bitcoin bring it.blockchain technology just awesome,today we see many bank receive blockchain technology for their payment methods even few country thinking about it.one day cryptocurrency will be bigest investment market in the world.
Activity: 113
To be honest, I still doubt it. I do not understand the underlying technical principles. I don't always have enough trust in what I don't understand. People around them see it more as a kind of quick-to-rich investment.
Activity: 252
I strongly believe in the existence of krypto in our country, because for them krypto can also benefit the easy way to earn money, and also krypto is also very popular all over the world, so we really believe with krypto.
Activity: 98
Yes, I still have confidence that all the potential of crypto are not disclosed yet, they might be cared about so much only for the profit that they bring. However, for me, these coins also give me patience and belief. I do not desire for fast gains, I'd like to do some research that could bring me profit.  Grin
Activity: 22
I certainly do believe in cryptocurrency! Although it was a little scary during the winter crash, I has strong faith that things would recover.

✪✪✪ Check Out My Ethereum Painting ( Process & Prints Available ) : http://www.yogjoshi.com/ether-in-the-sky/✪✪✪
Thread:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.36231797

Pages:
Jump to: