Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 81. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 100
When I first heard about cryptocurrency I doubt it maybe because i didn't have any idea about it. But now, I am strongly believe in cryptocurrency despite of some negative news I know in myself how bitcoin helps me and other user of it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I'm a cryptocurrency fan! I'm sure this technology is our future! Blockchain will change the world and do it very quickly! Money is in the second place, but the technology is in the first one!
Activity: 560
Yes, I think that this is a great way to get closer to progress and to feel what is new technology. This is the future that lies right before our eyes.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
as we know the technology of blockchain behind the crypto currency has just started,it will continue to exist and bring more benefits to the world.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Yes of course I do believe in cryptocurrency. I woudn't be here if I don't believe in cryptocurrency. Even though cryptocurrency is now in panic situation, but still a lot of people keep on believing and supporting on it, because cryptocurrency has the ability to change people's lives.
Activity: 574
I trust and believe in the people who invest in the digital money, the crypto money, the blockchain technology and the algorithm. The only real phenomenon in the world can be blockchain. The world and the economy are changing.

And along with these changes are the opportunity for us to also adapts and grab the opportunities it carries as the economy revolutionized by cryptocurrency. Those who will believe should be willing to take risks in order to achieve great rewards and those who will not will remain in their comfort zone and will try to get on the train when it is too late. 
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
your advise are truly helpful like us, everyday im inspired to see  other achievers from their hard work and patience and they gaining huge amount, they help a family needs. all i want is simple happy life and earn something ideas from other people experience..and the good thing can earn money  little by little.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Yes, I believe in it because it gives other people new opportunities in life that will help them. It gives hope to those people who finds it hard to find a job. I believe in cryptocurrency because a lot of my family members tries it and now they have a nice living.
Activity: 14
Yes, I believe in cryptocurrecies and hope soon oficial institutions will share our confidence in crypto!
Activity: 280
Of course, I believe in the crypto currency! Otherwise, do not even waste your time on this, for you it can turn into one disorder! Faith is one of the most important aspects of successful investing!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Of course, i absolutely believe in cryptocurrency. Blockchain technology is  the real power and game changer for the world. Investing in crypto does have a big risk because of the volatile market as a result of supply and demand, you may lose your money. Before investing you need to learn some knowledge about crypto and its technology and you need the patience to wait for the right time so that you get profit.

Activity: 14

Today's digital economy is an advancement of the traditional economy, you need to devote all your skills to the field ii and fully believe that investment cryptocurency is a way to make you rich, but be careful because cheats and hackers are always hiding behind you. trust me in time cryatocurency invites will change your world.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes, indeed. The cryptocurrency makes us earn quick money. But also can make us lost money too. Take care of the project. Reading the whitepaper. don't be lazy to read the whitepaper from the project. Invest to project you believe.
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
I really believe in cryptocurrency, because many people have invested in cryptocurrency. the growth rate of cryptocurrency  is very fast.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Inevitably the question arises whether one should get involved in this new phenomena. I don't recommend putting large sums of money into it as the bubble will inevitably burst in a matter of weeks but nobody knows when exactly. But I do think it's a good idea to get familiar with the system and perhaps buy just a small amount for the experience or to support the growth of the Bitcoin eco-system.
Activity: 182
I think of crypto not just as an investment. But I think of it more of a technological evolution, and that's why I invest because of a certain project's unique idea to solve problems.

Crypto is really a big help to many people because even though there are many coins lost their value in the market but still i believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 121
I think of crypto not just as an investment. But I think of it more of a technological evolution, and that's why I invest because of a certain project's unique idea to solve problems.
Activity: 452
If you do not believe why then deal with crypto currency? The world is improving,It is necessary to keep pace with the times and then you can achieve moral and material benefits.Of course I believe and I like it. Smiley
Activity: 73
Yes I still believe in cryptocurrency. That is why I am still on bitcointalk forum learning and getting new knowledge . The fact cryptocurrency has been going down recently doesn't make it all that bad to invest or trust in it.
Activity: 42
I believe in blockchain and I like to see how it becomes a part of our life and embraces new industries. I also want to become rich, like most of us. And this is also good. This attracts new investors to the market.
Pages:
Jump to: