Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 82. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Of course people want easy money and get rich, preferably with minimal addition. But the Crypto-currency is a kind of roulette, maybe not at all.
now 2018 and this is only the very beginning of the crypto currency industry.  The market is still very young and does not have high capitalization, but it grows very fast and in 5-10 years there will be a very large increase
Activity: 210
Yes, I agree with you. Indeed we should trust Cryptocurrency if we want to use Cryptocurrency.
Many people feel excessive worries when Cryptocurrency is falling in price.
I also wonder why many people panic, but we should be patient and do not sell coins when prices are down.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
If I did not believe in crypto, I would not be here, it would be just a waist of time. Crypto is a good technology which will be everywhere very soon.

Activity: 450
Merit: 101

I sincerely believe in the future of crypto. if they are to collapse, then. it will not happen very soon.Continue hold and hope for the best!
Activity: 238
I believe that you can earn really big money here, as well as a lot of useful offers of crypto currency and all that is associated with it  Cool
Activity: 121
For sure I believe in the cryptocurrency ideology and values.
But I think it's also important to believe in the coin/token/ICO that you're investing in and not just hoping for a profit.
Activity: 148
Yes, I have invested in Ethereum and EOS. I think this is one of the best currencies on the market. I believe it will soar. I will continue to wait. I believe the next bull market will come. I will Get a fortune.
Activity: 29
If you know something about that, you will find how incredible the technology. This is the reason why I am in this forum. I believe the technology has the great future and become one of the best technology in this century.
Activity: 476
I believe in crypto. I believe that its rate of growth is directly proportional to the growth of our technology. The possibilities and potential applications of crypto is limitless because of continuous evolution of our technology. Crypto and blockchain technology is getting involved to our daily lives and i see that it will make our future lives advanced.
Yes, there is no conflict between the two. Putting into the encryption market may cause certain losses and may gain benefits, but it must be known that these actions have promoted its progress, including technology and rules.

Activity: 294
Merit: 14
I believe in crypto. I believe that its rate of growth is directly proportional to the growth of our technology. The possibilities and potential applications of crypto is limitless because of continuous evolution of our technology. Crypto and blockchain technology is getting involved to our daily lives and i see that it will make our future lives advanced.
Activity: 126
Yes, as long as I know. Many people here has helped by this kind of cryptocurrencies  , I believe it would help me more in the future  , I'm still on process today hope I'll gain someday after the campaigns I've joined.
Activity: 84
I do trust that digital currencies are the following phase of development of cash and how esteem is shared

over the web in a decentralized manner. Getting rich by holding great coins is a decent side advantage
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I really trust cryptocurrency. because I think this brings many advantages, just see every day many people who join the world of crypto. this proves that crypto is in great demand by many people. I believe the future of crypto will be very good.
Cryptos really have a long way to reach to the daily needs of people. With those prohibitions and hatred i don't think it will show up on your daily method payment for sure unless you're japanese . Japan is the only country that support Bitcoin as their main currency beside with Yen.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
Of course! In my opinion this is the most important thing. I will give an example: if suddenly you did not manage to find the time to sell your coins and the price dropped sharply, without faith in growth you will sell your coins and will be left to lose! But in fact the price floats all the time, which means an inevitable price increase in the future. This once again confirms that you do not need to invest the latest or borrowed money in the crypto currency!
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
I really trust cryptocurrency. because I think this brings many advantages, just see every day many people who join the world of crypto. this proves that crypto is in great demand by many people. I believe the future of crypto will be very good.
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
of course, my trading crew on the crypto world already produce considerable advantages. and the moment I tried it on a bounty, in my opinion, it will not regret when you believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
Ofcourse I do believe in crypto currency, blockchain is taking over the tech space as it is solving numerous challenges...no doubt crypto has come to stay   Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes of course, you can really earn a huge amount of profit if you are good in trading and you will just follow the normal instructions to buy when low and sell when high but some investors just cannot handle the heat on the market is dumping its prices and they sell their coins at its lowest price.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
I think that I can say so about myself. I believe in the bright future of crypto and never support pessemistic ideas about crypto as well.
Activity: 154
I believe in cryptocurrency in general. I like how some coins have technologies behind them that can somehow alter the world. what I dont like is some coins that is just trying to scam people and gives a very bad reputation to cryptocurrency. If you weigh it up there is more positives than negatives and crypto can really make a differnce(already did for some)
Pages:
Jump to: