Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 85. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency has changed the lives of some ordinary people, and yes some have really gotten rich so quickly in this space, however, it may not be easy to find the right project to invest in, one does not have to be in hurry to make money though, but i think you will definitely make money if you find the right project that has good potential especially the ones that have real life use cases and solve problems, just buy in and wait.
Activity: 100
To be honest, I still have some doubts about it. After all, because of people's thirst for riches, it has some scams. But I believe in its technology and its wide application in the future.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Earn with impressio.io
Although I had bad days, I did not give up. I have no intention of giving up. I still support it. it would be a big mistake to allow such a potential to die. the place of crypto money in the developing world will be very different.
Activity: 89
Yes, I really believe in bitcoins and all the other crpyto currencies. Not because we need extra income, because it gets a lot of money, which is the best way to improve our lives. Because I know it will improve the lives of many people, not because we need extra income, but because we believe that this currency is the victim of fraud.
Activity: 204
I believe in cryptocurrency and the new age which they are ushering us into where we as individuals actually have more control and power over our money and assets and what happens to them. It means less control from the government and I am here for all of it. Cryptocurrencies are the future and there is no stopping it, the age of fiat money is coming to an end and the new will take over.
Activity: 140
yes i truly believe in crypto currencies it is the new future the way it is gaining popularity and the way it is growing it is soon going to replace most of the currencies around the world an it may also be used as the new mode of daily transactions
Activity: 136
I do truly believe in cryptocurrency because it is worth to invest when you are investing a coin that has a potential and it can give you more profits.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
I not believe in cryptocurrency, actually i trust cryptocurrency. I believe in the people who invest in the digital money, the crypto money, and the blockchain technology. cryptocurrency has the best way to secured savings. Moreover, it's excellent opportunity to make money free and nobody dislike any free thing!
Yeah you're right. This new technology will lead us to new era in which all transactions made easier for us with this block chain tech
I do truly believe in cryptocurrency if I'm not then I won't be here in this forum right now.. I have learned so many things in this new technology. As one of the those people who wants to earn money, or wants to have extra income we believe in cryptocurrency. In this world, we have learned how to wait. Maybe, sometimes it's not successful but you just need to try and try. Life is not easy, so do money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I not believe in cryptocurrency, actually i trust cryptocurrency. I believe in the people who invest in the digital money, the crypto money, and the blockchain technology. cryptocurrency has the best way to secured savings. Moreover, it's excellent opportunity to make money free and nobody dislike any free thing!
Yeah you're right. This new technology will lead us to new era in which all transactions made easier for us with this block chain tech
Activity: 336
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

In order not to lose a lot of money to invest in coins, you need to distribute finances so that each coin was about 20% of the total amount
copper member
Activity: 262
I am here cause I truly belive in cryptocurrecy.blockchain technology is the modern thinking and bitcoin bring it.blockchain technology just awesome,today we see many bank receive blockchain technology for their payment methods even few country thinking about it.one day cryptocurrency will be bigest investment market in the world.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
I really believe in crypto even I learned more about blockchain because I think this technology is awesome and could be the main lead technology in the future.
Activity: 350
I truly believe in crypto world and I'm investing an important amount of money in it because I think that blockchain is really an innovative way to do lots of things...

I think cryptocurrency is the safest payment method and seems to persist for the next few decades. That's what makes me deeply believe in cryptocurrency
Activity: 154
I believe in the crypto currency, and I think that the future of cash operations for crypto-currencies.
I also think that while it is still only being born, it is possible to invest successfully.
I think the main thing is faith and patience. Shocked
Activity: 168
I believe in cryptocurrency, and I will continue to invest in cryptocurrencies. Once I invested in the encryption market and got a good return, and my friends also made money through the encryption market, so we have always believed in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
Without basic knowledge about blockchain, it is difficult to make the right choice for investment, so I recommend everyone to start acquaintance with cryptocurrencies with the study of the theoretical foundations. Only after you understand essence of this technology you can successfully choose coins with great potential and promising ICO which will be profitable.
Activity: 294
Merit: 108
There is so many ups and downs in the world of cryptocurrency because it is very volatile. If you lose at your first investment or you got scammed, don’t stop to try again because in crypto world there are so many opportunities. You just need to be patient and you will earn as if you’re doing nothing.
Activity: 149
up to this point until later in future, I believe with the development of crypto. Why is this so? due to time and time again the world will be more emphasis on technology and the internet, life will turn out to be more mobile, and crypto has it.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
I fully believe in cryptocurrency. And no meter in what conditions market is. Crypto will grow because it is new age technology.
Activity: 79
i do believe in cryptocurrency. i believe that this cryptocurrency will last until the end. in future that all the fiat money will become crypto currency.

all we have now has a potential that will give us a lot of profit in future. like this bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: