Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 84. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
You do not need to invest money in projects that you just *like* ...  Angry There must be specific criteria for selecting new projects, then your chances of earning money will increase!

True unless you are that confident on your instincts which is very risky when it comes to cryptocurrency ventures. But again it is true that we have to make at least effort in choosing where to invest our money, we should have at least a basic checklist whether it will be qualified or worth investing into because what we are risking in each investment is time, money and opportunities that might have given us better rewards.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

cryptocurrency serve as a unique medium of financial options in digital world it works as an intermidiary  between real money and digital money to be an option as payment or buying power for goods snd services sround the web. investing good coins can give you good profit in the future.
Everyone all knows to choose the "good coins" can help to earn the good profit, but, the question behind this concept is: "How to know which coin is good?". Nothing is easy to know a startup is good or bad because when the value of cryptocurrency is still low, not many people care to invest or buy some amounts. Only when the market has FOMO in that coin, others will pay attention to that coin Tongue
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrencies are popular and profitable nowadays, i believe that with time everything will stay the same except price and community. Community unfortunatly not using crypto as currency , just for profit. Price should be higher at my opinion.
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
yes, I believe in crypto, crypto is the main reason why I am here, by earning money and also to gain knowledge from every information given in here. crypto is the future money, I believe that after a few years, crypto will be legalize in all country and finally accepted as one of the payment options in the society.
Activity: 370
Yes i do truly believe on the cryprocurency itself because i know that this will be used in the near future and also daily used of currency but as of now we musy keep making the crypto better for the future
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I fully believe in electronic means, they have generated income for me, and I see them grow stronger in the future. Perhaps more investors will enter the Crypto market in 2019 and the Crypto market will explode at the end of 2018.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency is a phenomenon today and it will grow if we believe it or not, while others lose everything, I mean we may follow different goals of making money from anywhere to create alternative financial systems.
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Yes of course, still believe in cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency open the doors for me and for everyone. thought i've been experienced a lot of scammed but still i am here to continued what i've started. there are many way to earn good income here in crypto world. i want to experience mining and investing in the near future and i am looking forward to that.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
The first time I knew the crypto world, I thought it was a waste of time. But after carfully study of btc I really do believe in cryptocurrency. But the truth is that it is still on its early stages and it has yet to earn the trust and full support of the majority of the traditional huge international companies.
Activity: 171
I think that the cryptocurrency will not disappear in the next few years. Mining farms continue to build around the world, financial companies buy exchanges. I hope that the cost of a bitcoin will update the historical maximum and I will make a profit.
Activity: 88
I believe in the power of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. It has proved itself to be worthy of trust so now people trust it and continue to use it. Bitcoin has faced many ups and downs but it still manages to comeback after a huge dump. I would say that not all in the cryptocurrency world should be given trust because most of them use it for their own benefit. They even do scams that affects many people so it is hard to believe and trust. You should not just invest in projects that you like because you might regret it, what I am saying is that you need to investigate first about the projects and see if it is reliable enough to be considered legitimate. There's nothing wrong with that because we are talking about money here.
Activity: 195
How can you not? I mean, its def the future. No question. With all the micro chip implants coming out and everything being stored on clouds and such, money HAS to go digital sooner or later, so cryptocurrency is a fact of life, and soon, a basic, common currency.
Activity: 266
I don't know anyone else who believes in BTC? But I always believed in BTC. I made a lot of money by investing in BTC and encryption.

Activity: 286
Yes, I believe in cryptocurrency. I think that over time it will become popular among banks and various financial institutions. even more ordinary people will use cryptocurrency. it can become as popular as credit cards.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

cryptocurrency serve as a unique medium of financial options in digital world it works as an intermidiary  between real money and digital money to be an option as payment or buying power for goods snd services sround the web. investing good coins can give you good profit in the future.
Activity: 70
I believe that cryptocurrencies are the future of payment means, transfers and transmission of encrypted information. It is a system built without Supervisory authorities and chiefs. Any Commission goes directly to the person who is involved in the transfer.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Ofcourse, I do believe on cryptocurrency because this can bring us to reach our goal in life. To be financially free and will have a time freedom. Invest more on cryptocurrency because in the furure we will live on a cashless society through blockchain technology. It is not too late to get in on cryptocurrency or to buy more coin that has a potential.
Activity: 75
Although I had bad days, I did not give up. I have no intention of giving up. I still support it. it would be a big mistake to allow such a potential to die. the place of crypto money in the developing world will be very different.
There are no bad days, there are bad market calls. Let's say I entered us market in time and now I'm in profit more than 50 times!
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Cryptocurrency development and it's unique attribute has proven itself capable in the heart and mind of many who are looking for alternative currency to debt riden fiat. Crypto is efficient, economical, convinient and easy to use.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I don't believe in eternal growth, and someday we'll all be shaved. Therefore, you need to periodically withdraw money to improve your financial life
Pages:
Jump to: