Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 87. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
Yes, I think cryptocurrency has a lot of investment value. I invested in Ethereum and EOS. I think this is the two most promising currencies at the moment. I believe I can make very good money in these two currencies. Great wealth.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
I truly believe in cryptocurrency because I see it as the future, the world is changing and I see the wave of digital revolution is going around the world. I believe in crypto because am a fan of technological inventions.

You cannot become a very successful trader without this belief. When you believe in the cryptocurrency, you become an enthusiast. You start working much, and you get the best results soon, naturally.
Activity: 658
Cryptocurrency is a unique form of transmitting value.  It's goes beyond just payment  and store of value,  it's also a veritable giant record and incredibly new way of carrying out agreements without third party. If these cryptocurrency's feature is not the future,  tell me what it is?
Activity: 71
I think crypto currency is the future of currency.. Bitcoin will rise again very soon. Even NEO, BTCH BTG stuffs also would go up relatively. Its the best time to buy more btc and hodl..
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Yes, I could say that I am a true believer of cryptocurrencies; that no matter what happens I will still believe tgst it is worth it and can bighter in the future.

I also believe in crypto, that is why I am using it, it can give me financial freedom, I can have extra money by using this, joining in campaigns makes me have an income without putting any investments here.
Activity: 150
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

it is true, the crypto currency is the new technology. it will exist for along year. I believe it, you will see in the future the cryptocurrency will helpful.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

It is difficult to believe that the great proliferation of altcoins observed these days has a noble purpose, since everything seems to indicate that most of them are only conceived as businesses to generate a lot of money for their supposed developers, since many of these altcoins do not offer nothing interesting and they tend to be too redundant, practically clones of other altcoins without any real value.
Activity: 238
I am very much behind this revolution in Crypto that should help more layers in our fragmented societies evolve and flourish. It will also give many people the ability to have a "banking" account or something like this.
I thought that the meaning of crypto currency is getting rid of banks and their accounts. Only in this direction I see the development of the crypto currency that I want. But then it will really be a revolution with which all banks of countries will not agree
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Blockchain technologies will rid the world of bureaucracy, corruption, fake elections, Internet fraud and unfulfilled contractual obligations. Indeed, how much simpler is our daily life could be, if we exclude the involvement of third parties, without any consequences for the binding and correct execution of contracts, registration of rights, the commission of transactions. Just imagine a world without regulators, notaries, banks, registrars and other intermediaries — a real blockchain paradise.
CRYPTO IS JUST IN EARLY ADOPTION and we should be happy to be the first to own the future
Activity: 56
I think that you do not need to strongly believe in it. Crypto currency is a fickle thing. It is not necessary to rely entirely on it. In addition, it is possible that it can be banned everywhere
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
Of course Yes. The benefits I derived from Bitcoin really help us a lot. Our family's income was augment by Bitcoin. This is really the start of our family's financial status stable.
Activity: 448

Actually i have the same idea before about cryptocurrency since i was seeing some people i know really improved financially through cryptocurrency but personally i already been almost a year in the market but stil it hasn’t given me desirable gains. Good i have a regular job and i did not just beleved rumors.
Yes, I know some people who do not really believe in cryptocurrency in this technology, but still decide
to buy some coins. They are just afraid of losing their money, and there is no opinion of experienced investors.
But if you truly believe in new technology, simply invest in the projects you like the most and grasp it until it becomes stable and high so we benefit from it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121

Actually i have the same idea before about cryptocurrency since i was seeing some people i know really improved financially through cryptocurrency but personally i already been almost a year in the market but stil it hasn’t given me desirable gains. Good i have a regular job and i did not just beleved rumors.
Activity: 115
I believe in cryptocurrency, I believe in blockchain. I like to see how the blockchain covers many areas of our lives. And yes, I want to become rich too! Cool
Activity: 140
Yes i do believe in crypto it has a lit if potential it is just a matter of time before it replaces traditional methods of trading
Activity: 131
Merit: 6

Yes, i truly believe in cryptocurrency, because i saw my friend doing this thing and now he is getting rich, and thanks to him, he teach me a lot here, and what is cryptocurrency. This new technology now is our future, i assure to you that my friend. Those people want to be rich in a short period of time is not possible now. because the market place now is struggling although many of the coins now is getting green but most of the coins turns red again, it is so hard to predict.
Activity: 210
I really believe in cryptocurrency!Why?Because it's excellent opportunity to make money from nothing!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Critical currencies are now experiencing the most important moment. The market is getting on its feet and the technology has already been recognized by many countries as promising. The future is grandiose.
Activity: 266
Yes, I really believe in encrypted currency, because I think this is the future of many people in the world. There are many great projects coming from them.
Activity: 154
450 members and growing! DAG
900 Million coins being offered in Pre-sale
www.bitcoinb.io
Minimum participants 100.
Maximum investment per person $500.
For a $500 investment you will receive 5 000 000 coins. (airdrop participants will receive 5000)
5 000 000 coins will be valid initially in the Pre-sale, Will finally be 3 000 000 once closer to target. @ 50% target 4 000 000 coins.
Must have belief in the project and wish to hold long term. Founding members cannot participate in Pre-sale.
At this point ICO will have a cap of $500 per person for 500 000 coins or less.

What the funds will go towards.
-Organisation to reach ICO (Price of presale at least 10x cheaper than ICO price)
-Creating genesis node of server
-Configuring coin from nano fork
-Android application/ wallet
-Block explorer
-Improvement to current rewards bounty software
-Marketing
-Testnet
-Airdrop ready and airdrop rewards ready
-Portal site
-Growing community and creating community branches
-Content
-Progression

More information:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoin-black-btcb-airdrop-ico-fair-distribution-36-billion-dag-3124440
Pages:
Jump to: