Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 88. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10
the depreciation of the crypto-currency stock market over the last few months has reduced the belief that investors are cryptologically. If the stock market is a little tight, the number of participants will increase. I still have faith.
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
Yes, I could say that I am a true believer of cryptocurrencies; that no matter what happens I will still believe tgst it is worth it and can bighter in the future.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrecy is for sure gonna do some big things in the future. I believe in this technology rather than thinking it's just a source to become rich in short time.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
You do not need to invest money in projects that you just *like* ...  Angry There must be specific criteria for selecting new projects, then your chances of earning money will increase!
Yeah youre right my friend.We dont have to invest money if we are poor of it because theres a lot of chances like joining bounty program that they give us token when ICO project is successful.
Activity: 147
I truly believe in crypto currency because i have gained a lot of money from it and cryptocurrency have changed my life for good. So i believe the whole world will change too by cryptocurrency. Long live cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Yeas, I am one of the true believers in crypto. This is one of the reasons why I never panic when the market is failing. I believe that will get back soon or later.
Activity: 102
I belive and try spend much time for trade and bounty. Now I join LuckyToken bounty campaign. It is good enough.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
I think there just a small part of all the people who are here and trading on exchange with cryptos are true believer in blockchain and cryptocurrencies. The most people are just here to make fast money. So you see true believer of the blockchain technology are not trading. They are holding their coins for a long time. For long term you can also make the most profit. So we dont need all those money making people. True believer are here to support all these for the future!
Activity: 420
a very good post with which I agree to one hundred percent. that's the meaning of crypto currency. believe in some idea, and not just hope that it will make you rich in a few days
Activity: 111
Of course I believe with cryptocurrency. I am a new person here and just learning about cryptocurrency. I believe in the potential that digital currencies will be very popular in the future. And also its superiority will continue to increase.
Activity: 166
Besides being a discussion, indeed at this time became bitcoin trends of today, with all the conveniences and advantages that are on his or her self. even many people who invest with the expectation of large profits and made life better.
Activity: 209
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I personally think before people will invest in project first they have to research team behind project. If the team is real then they should read whitepaper and check community. If everything is nice and investor like project then he/she can invest in it. Crypto is long-term investment not way to quickly earn some money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
Well believe evidence to this day cryptocurrency remains a king in which people are interested in investing. now people are already familiar with crypto. bitcoin names are widely known and add to the community
Activity: 294
It's hard for me to believe that before I get my first paycheck on my credit card. In the meantime, I only have a few tokens =)
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Crypto currency is the future that has already come. Large capitals have already been frozen into crypto-currencies. Humanity needs in the crypto currency, as there are no alternatives to safe and fast transactions. Since cryptoman gives security and openness to the crypt.
Activity: 138
Hi everyone, I saw this coin called DIMCOIN. They have a DIM ECOSYSTEM and their main product is Hybrid stock exchange on the blockchain.What do u guys think? Should I invest big in this coin ??

The following medium article is the introduction of the hybrid stock exchange that they are developing
https://medium.com/dim-univers/what-is-hybse-275cc914d26
Here is their Most recent update
https://medium.com/welcome-to-dimcoin/ibin-introduces-blockshares-to-the-blockchain-e5c2ac976350

Introduction to DIMCOIN on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYe1NDNT6oo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpl_vKgjV10
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Yes, I believe in cryptocurrency, and I think this things really future for our economical and financial basis. Because from cryptocurrency we can reduce corruption and it helps a lot of startup company can raise their funding easily. And we need to adapt into cashless society
Activity: 53
I strongly believe in the currency crypto because crypto currency has changed a lot of people's life for the better. I also recommend to be patient in buying and selling bitcoin. if our emotions are under control,
Activity: 47
Just look at the current market caps of certian cryptos and we're only starting. Suppose what happens when people will really get into it. It's the combination of speculation and real benefits, but it's viable.
Activity: 45
Absolutely, and it's not only about to become rich: crytpocurrencies have the possibility to really change our life in better, with less central control, less bank influence, more freedom.
Pages:
Jump to: