Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 89. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Can be spelled very believe because now I have many advantages of my work on this world of crypto and I will learn more about this currency crypto.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
You are absolutely right i think. i always believe in cryptocurrency and i achieved success from this.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
I sincerely believe in the further development of the crypto currency. this currency of the future should sooner or later displace paper money and unite many countries, will enable developing countries with low economies
Activity: 95
I trust and believe in cryptocurrency. I do not trust the bank system. But sometimes the idea is weak. States, central banks and the finance sector are making negative statements. Most investors who buy coins just want to be rich.
Activity: 187
Well believe evidence to this day cryptocurrency remains a king in which people are interested in investing. now people are already familiar with crypto. bitcoin names are widely known and add to the community
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
all you need to do is read the details or whitepaper of a project then see the popularity of that platform.. you can't just invest in that project because you like it.. you need to see if it's worthy on you if this system really help you to grow your profit in the future..
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Indeed, there are many people who consider this the possibility of quick earnings, someone can and was lucky and really quickly earned a good amount, but in most cases you need to be able to invest and understand what you are dealing with.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
 For me, i understand what is an crypto currency. this is the future, which will be useful in our society, the only thing we need to do is support all projects that are really promising and have good intentions.
Activity: 17
I really believe in cryptocurrency, because I think it is the future for a lot of people in the world. There are so many great projects that are coming out of nowhere and they will show the people what a great technology this blockchain stuff is!
Activity: 43
why not right?this is the evolving of technology in terms of digital currency.bitcoin and other strong altcoin proves that blockchain tech is very helpful solving in digital transaction and it helps me a lot.earning online now are not hard.
Activity: 234
Yes, I knew a few people who did not really believe in cryptocurrency, in this technology, but still decided to buy some coins. As a result, they sold all the coins at the first drawdown. They were just afraid that they were losing their money, and no opinions of experienced investors that the temporary fall - it's normal, did not help them.
Activity: 14
Cryptocurrency is, despite all its risks, perhaps the most exciting asset of the 21st century. A decentralized digital currency that works on the very interesting and likely here-to-stay blockchain technology. There are a thousand reasons to be excited about cryptocurrency, but also reasons to be conservative in your investment strategy. Don’t dump your whole 401k into cryptocurrency, but don’t be scared to get a toe wet with a small investment you are comfortable losing (to join in the fun and to learn more now, so you have the know-how later). I believe in risk taking,  advantageous risks. Investing in crytocurrency is a very great idea.
Activity: 238
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

You got it right. Believe in this technology and don't be over excited to become rich because you will only be frustrated if you fail in your expectation. Just take your time and don't put all your life in this thing. Balance your life, relax and enjoy if you have time.
Activity: 105
Merit: 3
I beleived in cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency can change the world economy and money system. and this is a way of using your money in a digital wallet.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I truly believe in cryptocurrency because I see it as the future, the world is changing and I see the wave of digital revolution is going around the world. I believe in crypto because am a fan of technological inventions.
Count me as a true believer too because I am one of the People that would proved that the existence of cryptocurrency is true maybe it's not by physical means but by digital means. Because of the Cryptocurrencies I can now enjoy my life without minding about how I can provide food to myself, how can I get my money to pay my bills and so on.
Activity: 322
I truly believe in cryptocurrency because I see it as the future, the world is changing and I see the wave of digital revolution is going around the world. I believe in crypto because am a fan of technological inventions.
Activity: 238
I agree partly with you - if people wouldn't want to become rich from investing in cryptocurrencies there wouldn't be so many scams. Good thing in desire for getting rich is that is attracts a lot of people. So blockchain and cryprocurrency technology will progress much faster in short period of time, because those people invest their money, time and energy in it..
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I believe in blockchain that is gonna be used in future by most companies , but speaking about price then currently its really manipulated . Lets look at some projects that got Just website and whitepaper and why the hell they got 10 million market cap . At the moment people buying in ICO's and expecting high returns . Just go in telegram and see how people react when Project launches on exchange after ico with double dumped price . And they call project scam straight away . But i believe that blockchain projects/tokens will be traded globally like stocks nowadays and stocks will be oldschool Smiley
Activity: 349
People have different mindset, perspectives. Crypto currency investment is the current trend. So It's easy to understand why many people who invest in it also love the money. If developer want to build new technology, they need money. So crypto currency is a way for them to raise capital. I think digital coin, technology,blabla, all just revolve around money. After all we do(invest, buy, hold, sell ) is about the money. So we don't have reason to blame people who want to earn money through crypto. Although the blockchain technology is very potential and solves many of the world's problems, the our purpose investment is money, isn't it? I don't say the same for everybody, but I think that's the truth. Just my opinion

Activity: 30

Nothing seems to be easy or effortlessly specially in getting a lot of fortune not unless you joined a lotto and you luckily won that game.

Why you are here if you don’t have faith and believe with the power of crypto? I am certain that we all here in this system and block because we are truly believed what a cryptocurrency can do to us. And a lot of us here are already enjoying the benefits of the cryptocurrency.  Somehow others ended up losing their investments and money still they are not giving up because they know they only need time to wait and have patience for the good harvest.
Pages:
Jump to: