Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 91. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I honestly see no reason NOT to believe in crypto. it is the future!
Activity: 322
Yes! I believe in the crypto currency. I also think that the crypto currency is a breath of fresh air in a rotten economy!
Activity: 56
I strongly believe in crypto currency and I still want to  increase my  knowledge about  it. At first, i doubt about this because there are many questions pop up on my mind since I'm just a newbie. Now I'm investing in it because I think that blockchain is really an innovative way to do lots of things.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. It helps me to make extra cash apart from my monthly stipends. Alot of people I know are rich because of it.
Activity: 52
I believe in its development and successful progress... Moreover, already to make money.
Activity: 602
Despite the fact that recently the Market is very unstable, I still continue to believe that the Cryptocurrency is our future. I'm sure that we now live in an amazing time. Because this time is associated with the appearance of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Before I join this bitcoin forum I have already make some research and informations about cryptocurrency , what are the uses ,the functions and how to transact, and I found it very interesting and for it I am a believer of cryptocurrency and bitcoin.
M
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
If people don't want to get rich by investing in cryptocurrencies, there won't be so many scams. Although there are a lot of fakes, the best of them will be to develop good products that we can't imagine today.
Activity: 90
yes if course i am believe in cryptocurrency because most wants to become rich and i want to have a stable earnings in crypto and i wll be staying for the technology to feel good to be this early ans i wll be still searching out there to learn some knowledge. One of the reason why I'm here, because I believe in cryptocurrenciy and I want to learn about the new technology in our society and how it helps to our world to move more forward.
trk
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Without a sincere belief in cryptocurrency, it would really be hard for me. How many times I wanted to just sell their coins , as these drawdowns was just killing me, but every time I took myself in hand and continued their way to keep the investment because I uveren in the prospects of bitcoin.

Exactly, investing without knowing what you are doing would be pain in the a$$
In particular seeing your investment all in red. Most beginner did that all panic buying and panic selling
But most of hodler know what they are doing and believe in it. Some ups and downs arent really a big deal because they believe in the project and the team
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
Without a sincere belief in cryptocurrency, it would really be hard for me. How many times I wanted to just sell their coins , as these drawdowns was just killing me, but every time I took myself in hand and continued their way to keep the investment because I uveren in the prospects of bitcoin.
Activity: 183
 I do not quite understand how the financial structure will change exactly, but I see how banks start to fear crypto currency. I think that we should not miss this opportunity.
Activity: 476
There are so many people who succeeded from crypto, I see clearly. So what I need to doubt? Crypto has helped many people to improve their income and life. Especially now many good quality ICOs are popping up, by following these projects you can earn income, which may have a high value in the market. You can be patient if the market is down to wait until the market price rises again, so you can take advantage of it.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Cryptocurrency is a very nice option to get profit and become a rich if you a very clever and understand crypto like something yours.
Activity: 80
If you have no confidence in the Cryptocurrency at the initial stage, why did you participate in this BBS in the first place? Most interesting of all, the origin of bitcoin has triggered the advent of Block technology, regardless of its shortage (bad news around the world) that might make it into the next level.
Activity: 378
I fully agree with you, to believe that you are doing this is very important. If a person does not believe in cryptocurrency, then this case will bring him only nerves, as bitcoin is very unstable.
Activity: 434
Yes, I really believe in Cryptocurrency World because of its sophistication. Not because of the fantastic price. This crypto sophistication really brings its users to experience a much better life. I will still trust the Cryptocurrency World until crypto is really going to die. But I do not expect this to happen.
Activity: 308
I believe in cryptocurrency. and I believe she'll help us get rich fast.
Activity: 144
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

I got your point. So what you're implicitly saying is that we also need to contribute to the community and to the technology if we really want to make crypto work . I totally agree. Most of the people here are too focused on earning profit which isn't bad but we must also understand that we must also serve this community to help crypto gain more investors and trust from the mass. This is such a great platform for trade but there are also risks which are understandable. Maybe one of the baby step is to post worthwhile responses.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
Yes I believe in them, I am joining bounty, I am investing in them and trading in the markets. They has give me a good income that I could never earn from real job. So I think this is a very good opportunity.

Recently, a very volatile market. There are already many professionals working on it and the conditions of earnings have become very complicated.
Pages:
Jump to: