Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 90. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
many people who have been crypto business for a long time and still do it now, I am only a few months of this business and I think the world of crypto will continue to grow because I still want to do business in this world
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Yes, i really believe in cryptocurrency . cryptocurrency is a way to make money by doing something in ICO, and you get more money from a small part of your work.
Activity: 547
Merit: 110
many people who do not believe in this technology can make money, and it is not only people who get quick profits by following crypto. basically crypto is a digital asset that can not give you a quick profit because it is a long-term investment. many people who lost due to the blind and did not understand the basic of crypto itself. making investments by expecting quick profits is a big mistake in crypto. if you like that you must be ready to lose and lose a lot of money.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Cryptocurrency need time for adoption. Many bussiness sector right now attracted using cryptocurrency as payment because transaction using crypto always increasing.
Investing in cryptocurrency market need time if we want make big profits. Bitcoin for example, its need more than 8 years the price bitcoin increasing like now. I am believe investing in cryptomarket is very profitable and what we need is just hold it as long term investment
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I truly believe in blockchain but have some doubts about its usage in currency, more like practical issues. But in the end, their usage is inevitable with some regulations.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Yes, I believe in crypto-currencies and fully talk about it, because crypto-currencies are our opportunity to escape from slavery in the currency sphere, from the federal fund, many do not understand this, although it probably just depends on how often you think about it.
Off course i truly believe in cryptocurrency, because if i will not believe in cryptocurrency how can i able to get a good profit with crypto, and i am believing in cryptocurrency because i know that crypto is helping many people in this world to be profitable specially bitcoin, it is helping us to make huge profit in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
I do believe in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. I even think that it's already here and it's not going to leave. I just see that it needs some time, some stabilization period. Once it will find its place and it will be understood by all it will not be something creating fever like it is now

it already found its place and thengovernment are already aware of what ir can do to countries economy and banks are already aware of its disruption to them that is why there are plans of regulations. blockchain is here to stay and we're just the new adoptors.
Activity: 210
Yes, I believe that this pledge of the future and the development of the Crypto currency will continue to develop as well as the development of our economy. This is all that is happening.
Activity: 173
Yes, I agree with you, if someone want to be richer, they will spend more time to research, predict, and make decision and maybe have a little luckily. No one can become richer on a short period time

Yes of course, i trully believe in cryptocurrency most especially in bidtcoin because it's very beneficial and so many people can proved.
Activity: 104
Yes, I agree with you, if someone want to be richer, they will spend more time to research, predict, and make decision and maybe have a little luckily. No one can become richer on a short period time
Activity: 108
If you are into a business and the business brings you some money you will believe and trust such business,same applied to Cryptocurrency because some persons are today multi millionaires just from their investment in the Cryptocurrency. So i believe in Cryptocurrency. 
Activity: 87
No..... When 2 years ago I was not too sure about bitcoin but now I say yes..... I trust it with new payment platform, new technology, real digital money, and the sepecial is as a real asset. especially everyone can participate in it and invest in crypto development
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
Yes, I believe in crypto-currencies, I believe that this is actually our future. We are now on the verge of great discoveries. In a few years we will remember this time to understand that we live in an amazing time.
Activity: 126
One thing should be noted – people who believe in Bitcoin the most are people who invest in Bitcoin and people who invest in Bitcoin are mostly not professional investors. So, one of the reasons for believing in Bitcoin is not it’s characteristic, but the characteristic of the people who believe in it.
But there are experts who have more grounded reasons to believe in Bitcoin, and that gives other’s a sense of legitimacy. The future is always uncertain, so it’s safe to say that maybe Bitcoin will be a long-term success. If that happens, the current believers will probably make more profit.
Activity: 7
Most wants to be rich quick. I want to have a stable earnings in crypto and quick bucks are just a bonus. And I will be staying for the technology. It feels good to be this early...I mean already using the technology the future is waiting...the future that should be sooner. Only if more people can see what crypto currency is changing then we can come earlier with the future.

Do love this state of mind! I hope one day majority of population realize the perks of cryptocurrency. The best thing that we evolve and don't go backwards.
Activity: 269
I do not believe in cryptocurrency, I believe in blockchain technology. Cryptocurrency is just a way of rewarding developers and drives in the field, and of course, instruments of speculation. But we really have to see what lets blockchain do
Activity: 69
If you have some money to invest, it's the best way to earn a big profit in a short period of time. You just need to choose carefully on what project you will invest in.
Activity: 308
Merit: 109
Yes, I quite agree with you! Crypto-currency or blockchain technology is sure to change the world in the future, and perhaps a very bad ending, but that won't shake my view of cryptocurrencies!
Activity: 85
Yes I believe in cryptocurrency but not in quick we get all rich here. It's easy money but it's very risky in return.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
Yes i do believe in cryptocurrency. I earn a lot of money from it. I started in crypto with small amount of investment. I lose almost half of it but with some advice and strategy with the help of my friends who is into crypto, i gain more profit now from cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: