Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 92. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Yes, cryptocurrency can bring me a lot of wealth. Only you can seize the opportunity. Each cryptocurrency has its own practical role. If a cryptocurrency is to develop well, then it needs a large number of investors to invest in it, so that its price rises and thus attracts more attention.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Yes I believe in them, I am joining bounty, I am investing in them and trading in the markets. They has give me a good income that I could never earn from real job. So I think this is a very good opportunity.
Activity: 69
Of course I do believe in crypto market, it will be the next stage of evolution of money and how value is shared through the internet. In the future, it will be an excellent opportunity to make money from nothing.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
I believed in the future of cryptocurrency and its impact in the future technology. I am here not to become rich in a day but to learn about how this system works. Who don't want to become rich anyway.  Earning through bounty campaign is a bonus that is a rare opportunity while learning.
Activity: 266
Of course, but as in it not to believe!? Look around it is everywhere Smiley And no one from it will not hide.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Unfortunately, Yes. Most are not interested in technological advances or improvements in the financial world.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
I can say that i am truly believer in cryptocurrency because if i'm not, why i'm working here if i don't trust, love and believe it? Definitely i am here because i love my job and i will always be grateful for this opportunity that they give to all of us to work freely even we are at home or anywhere we can easily do work without fear and skepticism. So glad that i find this in my life.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
I think most people have not thought about this issue because they just come to make quick money. Selling at a high price and selling at a low price has no other consideration. So they have a high risk. People who believe in it are doing projects to advance its development and then get huge returns.
Activity: 162
I certainly believe in cryptocurrencies, and I like encryption more. Once I gained a reward in the investment encryption market, I later invested in some of my favorite cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 51
Yes, I think the cryptocurrency will have greater development in the future. The current market is slowly rising. I believe we can earn a lot of money from the cryptocurrency and look forward to the arrival of the next bull market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
We need cryptocurrency as an alternative for money, we need decentralized system, free and anonymity as it should be.
I agree. This is what we need. Therefore, I'm a little upset that big players from the world of fiat come to this sphere, and it gets closer to the traditional financial system.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Yes, I believe in cryptocurrency, because btc is helping a lot of people to earn  money. I'm glad to be a part of cryptocurrency world and  to have opportunity to get profit.
Activity: 100
This is a major revolution and a powerful security alternative to the safe and fast trading of fiat money around the world. This is just the beginning, there is still too much popularity and people changing their lives. You just believe in encryption and start keeping it secret.
Activity: 164
Yes, I do. So far cryptocurrencies show good result and have a lot of opportunities in long term perspective
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Yeah I believe truly to blockchain and cryptocurrency, there is much speculation, big whales and they are playing lika ball with us but at the future I believe everything will be different in 1-2 year.
Activity: 104
There are many projects out there and there are also many ways to earn money from the online crypto market. Most people are invested in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because they believe in blockchain technology that "can change the world."
Activity: 154
I believe. Because this is the inevitable progress of human history. Just as people used metal money to banknotes, they began to oppose it all the time, and then slowly accepted it because it was really useful. Not a simple alternative.
Activity: 80
I believe the password will be a new way of trading in the near future. I'm not sure if the password we know today will be used in the future. That's why I'm skeptical, and I'm not investing too much in it. Early encryption adapters didn't think about the way people are today.
Activity: 102
Yes! I do believe in crypto currency. The main reason why I do believe in crypto currency is that there are so many people nowadays who are using crypto currency, aside from investing money it also provides an easy way of transacting different transactions such as buying products , transfer your money, & etc. Number of people who are using crypto currency is increasing.
Activity: 135
I believe in the encryption market and believe more in the cryptocurrencies I invest in. Once I got a return on encrypted investment, I liked the encryption market more. I want to earn more money by learning more about cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: