Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 93. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
It is natural for people to desire to become rich in a short period of time, and I think it is ok since those who actually got rich probably put a lot of effort into the research of cryptocurrencies. With that being said, I do have faith in the crypto world. We are already using other forms of virtual currencies/ payments, no reason to think that with such low transaction cost and anonymity, cryptos won't have the potential to grow.
Activity: 129
Of course, it all start by believing it. We're putting our trust to where we believe not by instinct. Just live your life, and be patient. All things work together for good.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I believe in technology and the future . But for me the main task is to make money ...
Activity: 224
One thing is sure that I use crypto currency because it greatly facilitates me when shopping all over the world, easy transaction, safe and fast. Crypto currency provides many benefits, one of which is the user can make money from it. I also feel that way, but I use crypto currency because of the technology, not just for money.
Activity: 93
Yes, I really believe that encryption, when I began to understand the COINS, I can say I was a follower of the currency, I think the COINS and gold, but it's good than gold, convenient and quick.
I think this is the beginning of a new era, whether it's a bubble or not, encryption is endless.
Activity: 138
Why not? I believe in the power of technology and believe it can change the world. Maybe there are still imperfections in the cryptocurrency, which may have created a lot of scams, but I still believe it. This is my belief.
Activity: 60
I always put all my trust on this market and want to become a part of it. Cryptocurrency helps many people to earn money on a daily basis as its value changes day to day with no limit. I hope it will have a high stand in the world's economy.
Activity: 165
I would believe in cryptocurrency, because I once obtained some returns through investment encryption, so I believe it and fell in love with the encryption market. I am still investing in the encryption market.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
With all the things being said here, many people still don't believe the existence of cryptocurrencies. They thought that it's a scam for those that were invited to invest without really knowing the in-depth background of altcoins or tokens. But for me, I truly believe this as I already earned a lot from this tokens and coins.
Activity: 195
Merit: 24
without listening to FUD or be impatient or be deasperate stay optimist about the future of cryptocurrencies because it uses  very hight technology that the world have never seen before so it cant die like that easily as some people think! so today or tomorrow crypto will wake up again!
Activity: 61
Yes, I believe them really that is why I am here. I don't just believe in Bitcoin, I also believe in other coins like Ethereum and other coins that are listed in the top 20. I hold them for long-term.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
I think of myself as 100% believer, I'll keep believing in crypto even if the market will continue falling every time.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
I really believe in crypto-currency markets. And there are reasons. For example, I know that banking has many vulnerabilities, and national currencies become useless over time with strong inflation. Crypto is a good fix for this!
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
I think there is no reason not to believe in Crypto. Because it is the future of all currencies. Imagine if the state cant control the financial system. We can be secure that the government does not take control of our money. We could be assure that our money is on the right place. You get to monitor if there is bad propaganda that is going on because you can access all of the transactions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I believe in the future of crypto because I totally understood the role of the blockchain and the importance of it for the development of global economy and trade.  Grin Grin
What is the importance of crypto currency in the world economy? some countries do not even want to raise the issue of legalizing crypto currency. a lot of information that a crypto currency can be a danger to national interests.
Activity: 69
I believe in the future of crypto because I totally understood the role of the blockchain and the importance of it for the development of global economy and trade.  Grin Grin
Activity: 145
Yes, Bitcoin is popular in us or in our country because it can help us in our daily life. Also it teach us many lesson that can be applied in our work or job, Example is being Patience and Industrious person in Bitcoin being patience is most important because if you have patience in your work it earns a lot of things that can help you because of your patience or hardworking. Second is being a Friendly person even if it is in Social media friends or not, they also helps you in your success. Many of us relate on what i said about, so i believe in crytocurrency.
Activity: 257
Merit: 101
I do believe in cryptocurrency but this days fraudulent and scam ICO are letting people loose there trust on cryptocurrency, but as for me i still believe in it and things will turn around for good

It is disappointung that people are getting scammed because of fake ICOs and I even experience a few times. But what's good is there are many other ICOs that are way better; we should just check it ourselves so we won't do services that are not legit, and we won't waste our time and effort. Beyond failures in crypto currencies, I still believe in them.
Activity: 168
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

Yes, of course, I strongly believe in cryptocurrency. I believe in cryptocurrency not just because of the benefits I can get from here. But I really believe in the technology that exists in cryptocurrency. The technology that exists in cryptocurrency is very sophisticated and very unfortunate if this technology we wasted not us strive.
Activity: 120
When we have to trust in something it certainly will not be easily changed because of something that might be said it was disappointing but should be back again, when we believe in excellence and excess crypto, then we must fully ready with the risk that may occur, so should it then easily makes us not trust anymore on crypto, fully I am very sure of crypto for the future because basically, the life will continue to be transformed into more sophisticated.
Pages:
Jump to: