Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you truly believe in cryptocurrency - page 94. (Read 12438 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 0
I do believe in cryptocurrency but this days fraudulent and scam ICO are letting people loose there trust on cryptocurrency, but as for me i still believe in it and things will turn around for good
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
of course I believe in cryptocurrency because so far I have earned a little money and my life have needs are met. the world of cryptocurrency is my world and I am really very happy to be here, yes I will always believe in cryptocurrency because can provide good benefits for me.
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
yes, I truly believe on cryptocurrency. crypto currency helps me many times before. since the first time I join here, it gives me knowledge, and income. that's why I believe that crypto has a future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
Yes, I am trully believe. Cryptocurrence faster than bank's. Tranfser mor easey and cost is low. Hope, that bank's will be destroying by the cryptocurrency and new age of smart "money" come.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I really believe in bitkoyn that this will change my destiny in life, and this can provide financial freedom, it will help me in the financial problem, and this will lead me to success, I believe that this will happen if I engage in such opportunities in the Bitkoyne.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
I really believe in the crypto currency and the changes that it makes. I hope that in the near future the government will resolve all issues related to it and we can use all its advantages.
With the number of users and benefits that continue to increase of course there is no reason for the government to banned cryptocurrency, changing times sometimes need a struggle and time so I'm sure that the future of cryptocurrency is very promising.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
I believe and believe about the development of crypto technology, not all can be explained but all made in accordance with existing technology, and I think with the existence of crypto technology makes an alternative in the world both economic business and technology itself, I really like the development of existing technology now and very great and extraordinary, when asked about the rich quick way I have not understood the problem, because I am still learning about the world of crypto, success for all of usP
Activity: 84
I trust and put stock in the general population who put resources into the advanced cash, the crypto cash, the blockchain innovation and the calculation. The main genuine marvel on the planet can be blockchain. The world and the economy are evolving.
Activity: 588
Yes, I believe in crypto-currencies and fully talk about it, because crypto-currencies are our opportunity to escape from slavery in the currency sphere, from the federal fund, many do not understand this, although it probably just depends on how often you think about it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
Every coin seems to have their "we're the first/only" spiel. To me it's hard to tell which is a gimmick. I like ether's smart contracts thing. If it gets picked up by media it could jump in value too.

Activity: 630
Merit: 261
I really believe in the crypto currency and the changes that it makes. I hope that in the near future the government will resolve all issues related to it and we can use all its advantages.
Activity: 154
Sure, cryptio is the most interesting thing i have seen in my life! I want to learn about it more and become developers to help community create the best coin even.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
I trust and believe in the people who invest in the digital money, the crypto money, the blockchain technology and the algorithm. The only real phenomenon in the world can be blockchain. The world and the economy are changing.
Nice thinking but the most important answer is when those changes will be in real life? I think that will happen in 2022-25 and then we will be able to see this changes on our streets. What do you think so?
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
I truly believe that cryptocurrencies, blockchain and philosophy of decentralized economy is a real step forward of the mankind development. World is becoming more and more globalized and liberal, the role of governments and controlling institutions is becoming smaller and smaller and people are more and more responsible for their lives and money. So I truly like and believe in cryptocurrency.  Cheesy Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Those who are a member in this forum definitely believe in crypto currency, no one will say that they don't believe. If any one don't believe, this forum is not the right place for them and they may choose which they believe. I personally believe crypto currency strongly and I explain about this to my family and friends as well and made them believe about crypto currency.
Activity: 31
You have to make sure that you are getting all true news about it and doing work perfectly what is needed. I think this system gives us perfect opportunity to become a winner.
Activity: 28
 I truly believe in cryptocurrency because this is our future. It's true that many people get reach on small amount of time, but that's only true if you invested and took a risk on a good project to get a good profit. Still, many of these project won't survive in the future, so you have to choose the right project to put your investment and take the risk.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Seems like most people just want to become super rich in a short period of time.
If you don't believe in this new technology, and just want to earn quick money, I think you will probably not achieve what you want.
All I want to say is be patient, live your life, and don't get too emotional by all the negative news/FUD. Yes, crypto might be ended in a really bad way and you lose most/all your money. But if you truly believe in the new technology, just invest the projects you like the most and hold until it gets mature and returns.

When you read such messages, you start to look at cryptocurrencies differently. 99 percent want to earn fast. Half of these people will not reach anything. Someone is not smart enough, someone is not enough luck.
Let's hope that we treat those who have a little understanding of how to act.
Activity: 222
I believe in crytocurrency because i am involved in cryto trade and others. It is my bread and butter now. I am really love cryptocurrency specailly Bitcoin and ETH.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
I truly believe in cryptocurrency that is why I invest a substantial amount of money into it. Crypto currency has come to stay and we must give our full attention to it. This is a new technology that is going to change our electronic payment system.
Pages:
Jump to: