Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ? - page 90. (Read 20317 times)

legendary
Activity: 4186
Merit: 4385
January 09, 2021, 04:42:25 PM
and the funny thing is tvbcof cant even work out math
for gates to own all international healthcare requires more funds then elon and bezos put together

bezos is richer than gates. but even bezos cant afford to successfully organise slave priced delivery drivers.

so if you think gates is funding all doctors. then gates must be 5-10x richer than bezos
sorry but logic and maths debunks that
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
January 09, 2021, 03:16:41 PM
Gates owns your country's health department too.  If he (or his WHO) says to report certain numbers, they report those numbers.

Interesting how you guys don't like the term conspiracy theories. Looks like we need to broaden our dictionaries as I don't know if there's a term that would better describe what I'm reading here.

By the way, I doubt Gates can find my country on a world map...

That means that your whole shit-hole country runs on IMF and World Bank money.  That in turn means that your leaders are bought-n-paid-for bitches to a man/woman.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355
January 09, 2021, 03:13:22 PM
Gates owns your country's health department too.  If he (or his WHO) says to report certain numbers, they report those numbers.

Interesting how you guys don't like the term conspiracy theories. Looks like we need to broaden our dictionaries as I don't know if there's a term that would better describe what I'm reading here.

By the way, I doubt Gates can find my country on a world map...
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1363
January 09, 2021, 03:00:06 PM
^^^ Is that all you can do as you gradually become a statistic?

Cool
legendary
January 09, 2021, 02:24:06 PM
im now laughing
when doctors and nurses treat patients and report data. they can then see that data and compare that data to the national data

EG if a ciy has 100 hospitalisations and the national stats show that the same city had 100 hospitalisations.. then it shows the data is correct

i find it funny where idiots that "get it from teevee" that bill gates is in some office somewhere typing in random numbers.
i think idiots dont get how statistics work.

i understand they retardedly look at conspiracy sites that make things up. i understand those conspiracy sites say other official sources must make it p because conspiracy sites can make things up so easily.

but the fact is a numbskull blogger can easily make things up. but an organisation with many layers of employees and many checks and balances cant make things up as easily as ifiot bloggers
legendary
January 09, 2021, 02:15:12 PM
According to the portal Our World in Data,

Funded by grants from the Bill and Melvin Gates Foundation of course.  Just so you know.

Irrelevant to this discussion. Or do you believe the Gates Foundation has something to do with the covid-19 pandemic?

Btw, I have checked the data for my country. They match.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
January 09, 2021, 02:12:43 PM

Funded by grants from the Bill and Melvin Gates Foundation of course.  Just so you know.

Irrelevant to this discussion. Or do you believe the Gates Foundation has something to do with the covid-19 pandemic?

gee how did you do that?

"Winston Churchill"
legendary
January 09, 2021, 02:06:05 PM

Funded by grants from the Bill and Melvin Gates Foundation of course.  Just so you know.

legendary
January 09, 2021, 01:49:11 PM
retards who cannot fathom that a syringe might contain something other than what the TeeVee said),

you really think vaccine trial results and government regulators are "teevee"
maybe stop watching TV and start reading and researching the actual trial results and regulators.

maybe this was just you admitting you are one of the retards, because you just admitted you think decisions are made based on "teevee"

i feel sorry for you. not personally for you. but for your circumstance of spending more time repeating outdated, wrong crap scripts from anti-vaxers. instead of doing some proper independent research

your use of fashionable buzzwords gives you away
its much like the conspiracy buzzword "chemtrails" instead of the scientific word 'cloud seeding' you can spot those nutters got their scripts from a conspiracy site and not a science report simply by using chemtrail instead of cloud seeding as their chosen word

your repeated usage of certain words show you have no original thought. and your paranoia shows that you are not even going to allow yourself to think rationally.

atleast try to put some effort into your posts.
legendary
January 09, 2021, 01:45:59 PM

Poor fucker.  I really do feel bad for him.  He should probably take advantage of the tongue situation to give his girlfriend some pleasure.

My advice sounds like it's more than he's getting from the board-certified doctors, surprise, surprise.  Here's a little tip for those who don't know:  If you get injured by a bioweapon you are on your own and will get exactly zero from the medical/industrial complex.  Ask anyone who got Lyme disease.

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1363
January 09, 2021, 01:39:55 PM
you have played this game before
one minute you say microscopes then you deny microscopes
i already showed you that exosomes are different shapes and sizes compared to covid virus
the science has identified the different layers right down to the nucleus that shows the difference

i know you future gameplan of saying about courts. and when the court verdict is in you will proclaim thats the court is obsolete for some stupid reason

you keep stupidly finding the most stupid excuses to ignore the science. then a week later ask for the science all over again

you are just circling and circling stupid things over again making yourself pointless

Thanky, franky1. Depending on the topic of the moment, microscopes should be denied at times and accepted at others. So I am right on with this acceptance and denial, right?

Exosomes being different shapes and sizes than viruses is nothing. VIRUSES are different shapes and sizes than viruses. And exosomes are different shapes and sizes than exosomes. But some exosomes are the same shapes and sizes of some viruses. So, wake up!

Game-plan about courts? What are you even yammering about?

no exosomes are a specific form.
the umbrella category them is extracellular vesicle
where there are exosomes (50-100nm) ectosomes(100nm-500nm) endosomes(500nm-1000nm)

viruses are a umbrella category
there is sars cov (~100nm) sars cov2(~120nm) ebola(~1000nm)

the sars cov 2 enters via attaching to the ace2 receptor
the exosome containing waste rna enter via attached to the cd receptors

the virus causes replication of new viruses and occasionally chucks off waste rna.
the exosome causes cell damage if it contains waste rna
exosomes with waste rna dont create mature viruses in the new cell

the sars cov2 virus has many ace2 sensitive spikes all around like a crown
the exosomes have a couple CD sensitive receptors. like a tail and a couple arms

I guess I don't really expect you to understand, but here goes.

When the SARS-CoV-2 exosome is sent out by the cell to warn other cells about their acidity, etc., that is poisoning them, it has many ACE2 spikes on it, so that it can get into the other cells to give them warning.

Some of the SARS-CoV-2 exosomes escape the body, and go into the atmosphere, inside water droplets, that protect them from immediately being destroyed. Since the mission of these SARS-CoV-2 exosomes is to get into other cells to give warning, and since they "recognize" that they aren't even near any cells, they develop more ACE2 spikes to help them find cells, so that they can give their warning that they were sent out to give.

The process is extremely complex. The SARS-CoV-2 exosomes in the atmosphere or on surface materials, have literally gone into panic mode, because they are having a difficult time finding cells to warn. If they finally find a cell and get into it, the cell reacts to their panic mode, and creates all kinds of other SARS-CoV-2 exosomes that it sends out throughout the whole body to give warning.

A panic warning might not be needed by this particular person's body at all. The person might not have excessive poisons in his body that are killing him. But the SARS-CoV-2 exosome (now called a virus) that entered his cells from the outside, is simply giving warning wherever it goes. The recipient's body simply picks up on the panic call, and produces a cytokine storm that often makes the person sick, and/or kills him.

Because the medical doesn't recognize what is really happening - or maybe they do, and are taking unfair advantage of this knowledge - they don't know what to do to treat people. Their vaccines that are aimed at eliminating the SARS-CoV-2 virus, also get rid of SARS-CoV-2 exosomes in the person. When this happens, the person's body goes into shock (sort of), and the immune system starts fighting off all kinds of non-existent "enemies." The sick appearance of the person is exacerbated, and death approaches faster.

The medical, not realizing what is really happening, treats the patient incorrectly, and further speeds up his death.

It would be nice if you would wake up to what is really going on, so that you could inform others. This way the medical might save many more. Of course, the vaccine companies won't make as much money. And the population-reduction people will have to go back to straight-forward war to shrink the population. But at least you could live with a clear conscience.

Cool
legendary
January 09, 2021, 01:32:34 PM
also the queen had the oxford vaccine. yep Mrs Elitist herself had the oxford vaccine.

The politicians and elites are caught doing obviously fake vaccines for photoshoots WAY to often.  I have to believe that they are sending the word around to their friends to stay away from the fucking thing.  It would be super easy to just do a saline (because 99% of people are drooling retards who cannot fathom that a syringe might contain something other than what the TeeVee said), but no, they have to use needles with caps on them, grab the wrong arm, etc and make it really obvious.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
January 09, 2021, 01:26:58 PM

legendary
January 09, 2021, 01:26:25 PM

legendary
January 09, 2021, 01:20:52 PM
Anyway AstraZeneca (Oxford), which is highly prescribed for the poorer population who tend to live in squatter's areas, is DNA inserted into the nucleus by an adenovirus.  Not an 'RNA' (not-a-)vaccine.  For some odd reason nobody in the mainstream press seems interested in disabusing people of the notion that they are all 'RNA Vaccines'.

the oxford vaccine is now the main vaccine used for all people in the UK
i know you are crying the exact same words like a robot stuck on repeat. "tend to live in squatters area's'
but here is the thing
those having the vaccine are based on age/risk(healthcare workers). not based on if they are unemployed or homeless as they are less involved in close proximity society
also the queen had the oxford vaccine. yep Mrs Elitist herself had the oxford vaccine.

so iknow you are falling back into your antivax script path which the other day you tried badly at attempting to denie your affiliation.. but can you atleast sound original and not robot paste scripts like "tend to live in squatters area's"
maybe try to do your research
brazil which is known for its favela population is choosing chinas and indias vaccine
india is prefering its own and in a strange twist of fate of disproving your script.. will be giving first doses to doctors and healthcare workers using the astra zenika limited supply and shifting to their own vaccine later once ready. meaning the poor/homeless people end up with the indian vaccine
africa too are leaning towards china's vaccine

so please really do try to do some research and stop spamming the same buzzwords like a badly programmed robot
legendary
January 09, 2021, 01:07:24 PM
According to the portal Our World in Data, Israel has vaccinated over 19% of the population, which represents the highest rate of immunization in the world.

The following map show the number of COVID-19 vaccination doses administered per 100 people within a given population.

source: https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations
legendary
January 09, 2021, 12:51:33 PM
Title of 12 sec clip:  Young male convulsing uncontrollably after Moderna COVID-19 vaccine

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0vXQsDU9znqR/

Obviously there is no way to verify if this is what it is as advertised as.  I only post it in case there are other similar events reported.  Just a data point.  In most cases when the same thing is reported in different places it is unlikely to be a situation where there was a coordinated effort to pull some kind of a stunt.

Whatever this is, it is not a vagal response.  And if the nurse who passed out on live TV had such a thing she would be perfectly fine and normal after an hour.  She had no trouble acting as a spokesperson for her employer and for vaccines before the event and if she had a vagal response she should have no trouble doing so after if that was what she wanted to do.

Edit:  Since Bitchute has a marginally working search engine which is working at the moment, I'll just put some other interesting things I see on that platform:  (FuckFuckBlow censors all bitchute now, and started not long after joogle pulled out all the stops.  Pike 'em all through the ass.)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dFzScJSZ1nYE/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EUmgHedVHS7y/

Oh ya, here's a goodie of how the CEO of Pfizer feels about getting his shot.  It's not good for 'his type' apparently.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/oLRpMZavayT6/

BTW, Bourla is a veterinarian.  Whether they take a Hippocratic oath I do not know, but it obviously doesn't mean shit anyway whether for horses or humans.  But to certain of 'his type' humans are closer to a type of animal anyway.  https://www.bitchute.com/video/MQpkUViaNdMw/

legendary
January 09, 2021, 10:10:41 AM

Pffft!  I mean, what could professor who uses her real name and has a degree is in molecular genetics and a PhD is in immunology possibly tell some LARPing faggot on a bitcoin forum???

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 2313
January 09, 2021, 09:49:18 AM
m-rna will change your code and re-program it into fighting covid19 (so they say) and will stay there forever.
The mRNA is used as a template by your cells to create the spike protein, which your immune system then learns how to fight. The mRNA itself is rapidly broken down and is not incorporated in to your DNA. Such a thing would be impossible for a number of reasons, not least of which being that human cells can not produce the enzymes needed to turn mRNA in to DNA.

Alright then.

https://lbry.tv/@mentealt:1/Professor-Dolores-Cahill-mRNA-Vaccination:e

I don't think these people agree with you.
Pages:
Jump to: