Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ? - page 91. (Read 20317 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
January 09, 2021, 09:44:45 AM
Reverse Transcriptase.
As I said, the enzymes needed to turn viral mRNA back in to DNA are not produced by human cells. The HIV reverse transcriptase you refer to comes from the HIV virus, not the human cell. Reverse transcriptases are also specific for particular mRNA sequences and/or need a specific sequence of mRNA to start the reaction (neither of which is present in the Pfizer vaccine), so even if there was an abundance of reverse transcriptase floating around the mRNA sequence in the vaccine would still not be converted to DNA.

https://www.deplatformdisease.com/blog/no-really-mrna-vaccines-are-not-going-to-affect-your-dna
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
January 09, 2021, 09:06:54 AM
m-rna will change your code and re-program it into fighting covid19 (so they say) and will stay there forever.
The mRNA is used as a template by your cells to create the spike protein, which your immune system then learns how to fight. The mRNA itself is rapidly broken down and is not incorporated in to your DNA. Such a thing would be impossible for a number of reasons, not least of which being that human cells can not produce the enzymes needed to turn mRNA in to DNA.

Reverse Transcriptase.  HIV, among other things, utilize it since their lifecycle involves reverse transcription https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrotransposon.  Interestingly the (supposedly) defunct Australian SAR-cov-2 (not-a-)vaccine attempt was shut down because it make people come up hot for HIV.  At least that was the excuse given.

Anyway AstraZeneca (Oxford), which is highly prescribed for the poorer population who tend to live in squatter's areas, is DNA inserted into the nucleus by an adenovirus.  Not an 'RNA' (not-a-)vaccine.  For some odd reason nobody in the mainstream press seems interested in disabusing people of the notion that they are all 'RNA Vaccines'.

As far as I can see, the only plain old inactivated virus vaccine is (one of) Sinopharm's.  The one that the president of The Philippines and some of the top generals smuggled in for themselves to use.  Presumably they will be good-to-go when the genetic manipulation shots come to town.  

China, who's peeps one can assume got Sinopharm (if anything), also seems to be back to normal now to with massive maskless street parties and lots of business with most of their competition being one big Guantanamo Bay prison (masks, shields, social distancing, restricted movements, painful objects inserted into their body openings, etc.)

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
January 09, 2021, 08:16:03 AM
The vaccine could be real and true, because before the vaccine was distributed to several countries, the vaccine had gone through several trial tests conducted by doctors and professors who were reliable in their fields

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/indias-mysterious-illness-same-location-covid-vaccine-trial-mandatory-vaccine-bill/

People who do thorough research tend to be thorough in their documentation.

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
January 09, 2021, 08:11:39 AM
m-rna will change your code and re-program it into fighting covid19 (so they say) and will stay there forever.
The mRNA is used as a template by your cells to create the spike protein, which your immune system then learns how to fight. The mRNA itself is rapidly broken down and is not incorporated in to your DNA. Such a thing would be impossible for a number of reasons, not least of which being that human cells can not produce the enzymes needed to turn mRNA in to DNA.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
January 09, 2021, 05:32:06 AM
The vaccine could be real and true, because before the vaccine was distributed to several countries, the vaccine had gone through several trial tests conducted by doctors and professors who were reliable in their fields
Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
January 09, 2021, 04:28:30 AM
Maybe that's what they are spraying in the chemtrails.

I was breathing chemtrail dust today, and my lungs are already tightening up. Gotta get over to the vitamin D and C, and the zinc... right now!

Cool

EDIT: And, of course, the MMS.
Did have a similar situation last year. Was enjoying some winter sun on the beach. Did not see that they just dumped a load and move undercover as soon as realized  but to late inhaled already a lot of the shit. MMS sure saved the day.

Not all trails the same, if its gone within halve hour its the nasty shit. If it hangs around for ever she is no concern my 2 cent.
legendary
Activity: 4186
Merit: 4385
January 09, 2021, 04:28:06 AM
m-rna is not DNA

by the way. when you consume beef. your body absorbs alot more rna from cows in one bite than 1000 vaccines.
so are you saying that eating one bite of beef makes you 1000x more like a cow than a vaccine?
because your misunderstanding of how rna works. you pretty much are suggesting it.

oh and before you go back to the conspiracy sites for your next script. ill just debunk it ahead of time because you sound like your on the same path as previous nutters..

you are not then property of a company due to you having their rna injected into you.
sorry but your not. just because you buy an iphone does not mean apple owns you because you have an iphone

rna does not reprogram your immune system. vaccines introduce a target pathogen for your bodies natural immune system to learn to fight. that way your immune system has practiced how to battle safely so that if the virus with similar clothing and flags turn up your body can fight it before the virus does damage.

its not reprogramming or upgrading the operating system. its instead using your existing operating system to scan for any suspicious files and delete them by teaching the AV software what file types to look out for via a natural built in 'trial and error' feature
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2417
January 09, 2021, 04:07:06 AM
Once you get the m-rna vaccine, your body will be modified by it forever and it won't be the earlier you again.

You may or may not suffer any damages from the vaccine but people should fully understand this.

This is sick science. We are not computers waiting for upgrades. This will fuck us up in the long term because there are no programs without bugs and sometimes patches make things even worse.

You don't wanna upgrade your god-given operating system to some man-made one. I don't trust men. I trust nature.

edit: the information above may not be completely true. I watched a professor telling these and found it likely but after thinking a bit further I think that may not be the case because the m-rna manufacturers say we need to get vaxxed every few months to keep the immunity up which means the m-rna stuff isn't  going to work as intended forever.  That doesn't mean I trust m-rna vaxx though.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
January 09, 2021, 03:56:22 AM
Maybe that's what they are spraying in the chemtrails.

I was breathing chemtrail dust today, and my lungs are already tightening up. Gotta get over to the vitamin D and C, and the zinc... right now!

Cool

EDIT: And, of course, the MMS.
Activity: 308
Merit: 26
January 09, 2021, 02:11:00 AM
In my opinion No I don't trust the vaccine..I have heard negative things about it..not sure if it's true or false...
legendary
January 06, 2021, 09:26:35 PM
you have played this game before
one minute you say microscopes then you deny microscopes
i already showed you that exosomes are different shapes and sizes compared to covid virus
the science has identified the different layers right down to the nucleus that shows the difference

i know you future gameplan of saying about courts. and when the court verdict is in you will proclaim thats the court is obsolete for some stupid reason

you keep stupidly finding the most stupid excuses to ignore the science. then a week later ask for the science all over again

you are just circling and circling stupid things over again making yourself pointless

Thanky, franky1. Depending on the topic of the moment, microscopes should be denied at times and accepted at others. So I am right on with this acceptance and denial, right?

Exosomes being different shapes and sizes than viruses is nothing. VIRUSES are different shapes and sizes than viruses. And exosomes are different shapes and sizes than exosomes. But some exosomes are the same shapes and sizes of some viruses. So, wake up!

Game-plan about courts? What are you even yammering about?

no exosomes are a specific form.
the umbrella category them is extracellular vesicle
where there are exosomes (50-100nm) ectosomes(100nm-500nm) endosomes(500nm-1000nm)

viruses are a umbrella category
there is sars cov (~100nm) sars cov2(~120nm) ebola(~1000nm)

the sars cov 2 enters via attaching to the ace2 receptor
the exosome containing waste rna enter via attached to the cd receptors

the virus causes replication of new viruses and occasionally chucks off waste rna.
the exosome causes cell damage if it contains waste rna
exosomes with waste rna dont create mature viruses in the new cell

the sars cov2 virus has many ace2 sensitive spikes all around like a crown
the exosomes have a couple CD sensitive receptors. like a tail and a couple arms
legendary
January 06, 2021, 08:19:26 PM
i already showed you that exosomes are different shapes and sizes compared to covid virus
the science has identified the different layers right down to the nucleus that shows the difference

i know you future gameplan of saying about courts. and when the court verdict is in you will proclaim thats the court is obsolete for some stupid reason

you keep stupidly finding the most stupid excuses to ignore the science. then a week later ask for the science all over again

you are just circling and circling stupid things over again making yourself pointless

Thanky, franky1. Depending on the topic of the moment, microscopes should be denied at times and accepted at others. So I am right on with this acceptance and denial, right?

Exosomes being different shapes and sizes than viruses is nothing. VIRUSES are different shapes and sizes than viruses. And exosomes are different shapes and sizes than exosomes. But some exosomes are the same shapes and sizes of some viruses. So, wake up!

Game-plan about courts? What are you even yammering about?

Cool
legendary
January 06, 2021, 06:56:00 PM

legendary
January 06, 2021, 02:25:11 PM
You know how it goes. Medical people see these specks in electron microscopes. The specks are "dead," so anybody can make up all kinds of stories about what they are and how they work without ever seeing them do anything.

This is the last chance the medical has to make some money off viruses. The Microsphere Nanoscopes are watching living viruses in ways EMs never could. Turns out that viruses are really exosomes that have been ejected from the cells with the idea of cells warning other cells about bad nutrition.

A few years down the road, once MN information comes completely out into the open, the medical will call the vaccine companies of today some of the most retarded medical operations of the primitive past.

Of course, by then, the medical will have new lies to disrupt the people with in their attempts to make more money.

Cool

firstly. though its true if a bunch of cells has no heart or brain its defined as dead. but that means exosomes are dead too.. as are embyros/zygotes

secondly an exosome and a virus are totally different things. shape/size/function/effect of the body.

the bitcoin client software is not the same as a PS5 spiderman game. yes they both contain code. but that is all that is similar.

an exosome is is different. the mechanisms and function are different.
when a virus infects a cell. the replication effect to make new viruses are separate. yes some viral rna can then be trapped in the exosome path which can lead to those exosomes transporting patches of rna to another cell and make that target cell malfunction and trigger cell death.
but the separetly is replicating viruses
here is a nice little picture for you

the left square is the initial cell being infected by a virus
the image shows the virus entering at the top(1&2)
the virus gets stripped/broken up at 3 (it becomes the wiggly line)
the main lengthy wiggle goes down(4.5.6) and becomes another virus
small sections of waste rna(small wiggle) goes to the right and gets locked into exosomes

viruses excrete at the bottom and exosomes excrete on the right.
a virus if attacking another cell will cause viral replication
an exosome containing waste rna will cause the next cell to malfunction and thus trigger cell death
the interesting part is. for a virus to survive longer in community and be more spreadable has to be a virus that doesnt have as much of the waste rna exosome path. thus less neighbouring cell death. thus allowing the main virus to infect that neighbouring cell instead ..to multiply more

Viruses are simply rogue exosomes at times. As there are millions of viruses, there are millions of exosomes that they came from. Since only about 5,000 viruses have been identified and catalogued since the electron microscope was invented in the 1930s, there hasn't been enough time to identify all the exosomes that match these viruses out of the millions that exist.

That cute little picture is based on some ideas that some researchers have. It isn't based on anything that they would get up in court and state under oath that this is exactly what is happening. They would always use the disclaimer that said that it was based on the knowledge that we have today, and that reality could easily prove to be entirely different.

Cool
Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 06, 2021, 12:05:25 PM
Yes i trust world rulers need us to be in good health to serve them nice and healthy !!

Queen care about us so i trust

I am with you on this one. Politicians prefer to be in happy times where the economy is strong and they can spend money. Now with the crisis and the corona pandemic it's harder for politicians to waste money on useless projects

Oh, I think I would keep this idea in my mind, aside from the vaccine decision-making, but from any significant decision my country's government would take. I think this would set my mind at ease, and let me focus on my studies, researches, and work. Good good
legendary
January 06, 2021, 08:39:11 AM
You know how it goes. Medical people see these specks in electron microscopes. The specks are "dead," so anybody can make up all kinds of stories about what they are and how they work without ever seeing them do anything.

This is the last chance the medical has to make some money off viruses. The Microsphere Nanoscopes are watching living viruses in ways EMs never could. Turns out that viruses are really exosomes that have been ejected from the cells with the idea of cells warning other cells about bad nutrition.

A few years down the road, once MN information comes completely out into the open, the medical will call the vaccine companies of today some of the most retarded medical operations of the primitive past.

Of course, by then, the medical will have new lies to disrupt the people with in their attempts to make more money.

Cool

firstly. though its true if a bunch of cells has no heart or brain its defined as dead. but that means exosomes are dead too.. as are embyros/zygotes

secondly an exosome and a virus are totally different things. shape/size/function/effect of the body.

the bitcoin client software is not the same as a PS5 spiderman game. yes they both contain code. but that is all that is similar.

an exosome is is different. the mechanisms and function are different.
when a virus infects a cell. the replication effect to make new viruses are separate. yes some viral rna can then be trapped in the exosome path which can lead to those exosomes transporting patches of rna to another cell and make that target cell malfunction and trigger cell death.
but the separetly is replicating viruses
here is a nice little picture for you

the left square is the initial cell being infected by a virus
the image shows the virus entering at the top(1&2)
the virus gets stripped/broken up at 3 (it becomes the wiggly line)
the main lengthy wiggle goes down(4.5.6) and becomes another virus
small sections of waste rna(small wiggle) goes to the right and gets locked into exosomes

viruses excrete at the bottom and exosomes excrete on the right.
a virus if attacking another cell will cause viral replication
an exosome containing waste rna will cause the next cell to malfunction and thus trigger cell death
the interesting part is. for a virus to survive longer in community and be more spreadable has to be a virus that doesnt have as much of the waste rna exosome path. thus less neighbouring cell death. thus allowing the main virus to infect that neighbouring cell instead ..to multiply more
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
January 06, 2021, 07:03:52 AM
Yes i trust world rulers need us to be in good health to serve them nice and healthy !!

Queen care about us so i trust

I am with you on this one. Politicians prefer to be in happy times where the economy is strong and they can spend money. Now with the crisis and the corona pandemic it's harder for politicians to waste money on useless projects
legendary
January 06, 2021, 12:45:39 AM
~snip~

No, there is no misconception. I have chosen to trust people who have dedicated their entire lives to scientific work in the field of virology and immunology and are rightly called experts. That's all.

https://metafact.io/factchecks/1716-are-the-covid-19-vaccines-safe

If my car breaks down, I'm not going to take it to the vet to get it fixed, but to the authorized service center. Why? Because I know they are experts in this field.

Somebody like PhD virologistDr. Wolfgang Wodarg  https://vimeo.com/495500045
or
Microbiologist Dr Sucharit Bhaki https://www.bitchute.com/video/Pc7CFRjVpRHI/

Dr. Fuellmich  https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/291925-2020-10-05-dr-reiner-fuellmich-crimes-against-humanity.htm

Dr. Carrie Madej https://www.bitchute.com/video/kQ73s2S0rYJJ/

how about dr. kary mullis the inventor of the PCR test does he qualify? https://www.karymullis.com/pcr.shtml
Creator of the PCR test and peace prize winner Dr.Kary Mullis https://twitter.com/i/status/1343096581629878272

or maybe some reading https://principia-scientific.com/covid19-evidence-of-global-fraud/

This is so typical of today’s scientific method –

“This supposed virus had just a 57% sequence match to allegedly known coronavirus. The other 43% was just “there.” Sequenced data was produced and recorded as a new genome as GenBank Accession No. AY274119.

The Wuhan researchers subsequently found an 79.6% sequence match to AY274119 and therefore called it a novel strain of SARS-CoV (2019-nCoV – eventually renamed SARS-CoV-2). No one, at any stage of this process, had produced any isolated, purified sample of any virus. All they had were percentage sequence matches to other percentage sequence matches.”

Way to go, medical science, a simulation built on a simulation, for that’s all you can call any attempt to piece together a sequence from parts.

And I will again say, that the deaths attributed to covid are basically treating for something that is assumed to be present – covid – rather than the underlying co-morbidity that the patient may actually have gone to the hospital with. In other words, wrongful deaths, no different than any other form of wrongful death that gets prosecuted or is subject to civil litigation. The only question becomes who should these cases of wrongful death litigation be filed against? There are so many layers of wrongdoing here!
- https://principia-scientific.com/covid19-evidence-of-global-fraud/

Yeah, it is even debunked in the comment section, you can even see the thread in the section about it.

Even the site you mentioned have been debunked already  Wink.

Try the readings of studies made by different countries regarding the virus, it may help you understand it a little more Smiley

Cool
Activity: 1064
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 05, 2021, 10:16:39 PM
~snip~

No, there is no misconception. I have chosen to trust people who have dedicated their entire lives to scientific work in the field of virology and immunology and are rightly called experts. That's all.

https://metafact.io/factchecks/1716-are-the-covid-19-vaccines-safe

If my car breaks down, I'm not going to take it to the vet to get it fixed, but to the authorized service center. Why? Because I know they are experts in this field.

Somebody like PhD virologistDr. Wolfgang Wodarg  https://vimeo.com/495500045
or
Microbiologist Dr Sucharit Bhaki https://www.bitchute.com/video/Pc7CFRjVpRHI/

Dr. Fuellmich  https://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/291925-2020-10-05-dr-reiner-fuellmich-crimes-against-humanity.htm

Dr. Carrie Madej https://www.bitchute.com/video/kQ73s2S0rYJJ/

how about dr. kary mullis the inventor of the PCR test does he qualify? https://www.karymullis.com/pcr.shtml
Creator of the PCR test and peace prize winner Dr.Kary Mullis https://twitter.com/i/status/1343096581629878272

or maybe some reading https://principia-scientific.com/covid19-evidence-of-global-fraud/

This is so typical of today’s scientific method –

“This supposed virus had just a 57% sequence match to allegedly known coronavirus. The other 43% was just “there.” Sequenced data was produced and recorded as a new genome as GenBank Accession No. AY274119.

The Wuhan researchers subsequently found an 79.6% sequence match to AY274119 and therefore called it a novel strain of SARS-CoV (2019-nCoV – eventually renamed SARS-CoV-2). No one, at any stage of this process, had produced any isolated, purified sample of any virus. All they had were percentage sequence matches to other percentage sequence matches.”

Way to go, medical science, a simulation built on a simulation, for that’s all you can call any attempt to piece together a sequence from parts.

And I will again say, that the deaths attributed to covid are basically treating for something that is assumed to be present – covid – rather than the underlying co-morbidity that the patient may actually have gone to the hospital with. In other words, wrongful deaths, no different than any other form of wrongful death that gets prosecuted or is subject to civil litigation. The only question becomes who should these cases of wrongful death litigation be filed against? There are so many layers of wrongdoing here!
- https://principia-scientific.com/covid19-evidence-of-global-fraud/

Yeah, it is even debunked in the comment section, you can even see the thread in the section about it.

Even the site you mentioned have been debunked already  Wink.

Try the readings of studies made by different countries regarding the virus, it may help you understand it a little more Smiley
legendary
January 05, 2021, 09:11:14 PM
The covid vaccine is NOT meant to immunise you, it's meant to euthanize you.

ok lets just see the deathrate of covid. vs deathrate of vaccines
i guarantee you the vaccine has much much much less deaths associated with the vaccine. and also saves lives by reducing the deathrate of covid

later we will see results of the antivaxx group getting covid and dying in more numbers than those who took the vaccine.

what you will learn is the antivaxx cult want people to die 'naturally' at under 50yo by never having medicines. but while profiting from supplement advertising for those following their cult. rather than people dying at 80+ average due to medicines allowing them to live an extra 30+ year average
Pages:
Jump to: