Pages:
Author

Topic: Dodadoo - Win Bitcoin while playing dices (Provably fair) - page 11. (Read 8763 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
hmm seems like an average dicing site. things i would recommend however would be adding a faucet so new comers to the site can see it in action without putting in their own money.also a auto bet feature would be good for the people u have already attracted.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
Seems nice. Design is good. sounds is great.
But there no faucet, no chat.
And everytime we make a bet, we need to choose
what payout we do? and do you have any plans on adding an
autobet feature?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
its very nice dice site gambling i wanna say.. but why theres no faucet to try it before make deposit..
maybe a little promotion or giveaway would be great for all bitcointalk member here Grin
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hi all!!

First of all we wanna thank all of you for your comments ... they'll help us to improve our site. We'll work hard on them to win your confidence.

Our first steps will be the following:

- Implement SSL on the site.
- Availability of turning off music in your user settings.
- Publish our PHP method which generates dice results.

This will be implemented during next week and next weeks there'll be more news!

We've been centered in providing an easy way of playing in any device (PC or MAC based computers, IOS and Android).

Once again: THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS!

Dodadoo team.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
No SSL, no provably fair system, no faucet, no chatroom, and quite annoying music background(personal opinion). Those are just a few feauture that lack your dice site compared to pocketdice (which I think your competitor since they have the same concept). I would just stick to pocketdice even though I keep on losing there than to this one Cheesy Your site needs more improvement
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
very interested dice, i like the 3d graphics dice roll. any faucet on here? i will to try some roll with faucet and if I was lucky: D
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
The graphic is very nice, but the game is provably fair ? I don't have see nothing in the site, in the page how to play i see only how register and how deposit and withdraw. Provably fair is the first option for the dice site
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
New dice game which is using the same concept with pocketdice, but too bad there is no faucet to try (only demo mode) and I dont see any details information about its provably fairness? Did you miss this most important part of bitcoin gambling?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

https://dodadoo.com is a new dices site we hope you like.

It is very easy to play: Once registered, simply send your funds to the address personal dodadoo made for you. After 3 confirmations, you'll see your balance incremented and you could start playing.

After that, just select the desired number, the type of bet (OVER, UNDER O EQUAL) and the amount you want to play.

Payment is immediately sent to your personal address dodadoo (do not have to wait for confirmation). If you want to withdraw your funds, you have to enter you Bitcoin address and that's it.

¡¡¡Sign up for your free welcome gift !!! And don't lose our daily PROMOTIONS!!

Further improvements.

1- Now you have 3 button min-max-x2 to ease your bets.
2- Now our site has Norton Security for filtering harm ips.
3- Fair Play page is now placed next to How to play page.
4- We've added more internal security to the web so you could now play safer.
5- You have a FAQ page to answer all you questions.

Any deposit will do in Dodadoo will increase by 50% FREE !!

We will apreciate your comments and suggestions to improve our site.

enjoy https://dodadoo.com !!

Dodadoo team.
Pages:
Jump to: