Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Aliens exist? - page 12. (Read 5611 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 06:08:37 PM
No one can say that assuredly but the universe is so big, the chance is above 0
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org
January 02, 2018, 03:47:37 PM
I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days.

•Do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

I think they exist but I can say it's more faith then having proof. We are not alone in the universe
Activity: 182
January 02, 2018, 03:24:58 PM
.maybe yes maybe not universe  is so wide  we don't know if there's living creature's over there
Activity: 133
January 02, 2018, 12:58:41 PM
If is possible Aliens do exist we cannot see them with naked eyes. We have live on this world for more than 2000 years and if there is any evidence they exist by now we would have come to know.
Activity: 69
January 02, 2018, 12:31:21 PM
We know now that planets exist around many, even most, stars. We know that in our Milky Way galaxy there are likely millions of planets that are in many ways like the Earth, with liquid water. The question then is whether life has developed on them – and we can’t yet answer that.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 11:04:19 AM
Some say yes some say no. This is very mysterious topic that I think I should not give in my self to this undying trending topic. I think we don't need to let seeing ourselves thinking those unknown topic. I'm just being honest.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 02, 2018, 09:27:47 AM
Not sure, My personal belief is that there is very compelling evidence that we may not be alone. For sure life exists on other planets too. Scientists have proved life on Mars planet as well.

I've recently watched a clip from facebook showing the size comparisons of planets, moons, stars, and galaxies. It's waaay too big out there and earth is too insignificant to even consider. I find it very hard to believe that there are no other life out there.
Activity: 162
January 02, 2018, 08:57:34 AM
Yes! Alien do exist. I never think that we are alone in this universe. Even here in earth there still a lot of mysteries that we didn't know and a lot of species that we are not aware of. Universe is so vast that we always believe that it is infinite. Even without basing on the videos or footage of aliens, I always believe that superior species is living somewhere around this universe. Just think about it, no one know where we really came from therefore some really gave a life to us.
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
January 02, 2018, 08:54:30 AM
Not sure, My personal belief is that there is very compelling evidence that we may not be alone. For sure life exists on other planets too. Scientists have proved life on Mars planet as well.
Activity: 100
January 02, 2018, 08:46:28 AM
  Yeah I think so , and that will be the biggest secret of the Earth ALWAYS!
Activity: 112
January 02, 2018, 08:44:41 AM
I don`t believe in aliens because there is no proof that they exist. There are so many fake videos and pictures on the internet of aliens, its awful. The only ones who will destroy the Earth are humans no aliens.
Activity: 235
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
January 02, 2018, 08:11:16 AM
No,I don't believe that aliens exist until I can see one.For me they only exist in film or movies.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
January 02, 2018, 06:40:40 AM
I dont believe in aliens. Because they dont exist. Earth is  the only planet who is adequate to human race because of the oxygen and other requirement.

1) Why do you think alien life would have the same environmental needs as humans to survive?  Fish seem to do ok, try living under water for more than 10 minutes.

2) How can you say Earth is the only planet with a suitable environment for humans when as a species we haven't even stepped out the back yard in cosmological terms.

Activity: 126
January 02, 2018, 03:30:13 AM
I dont believe in aliens. Because they dont exist. Earth is  the only planet who is adequate to human race because of the oxygen and other requirement.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 02:52:40 AM
The UFOs you see in the skies? Well, I believe they are just some top-secret government experimental aircrafts or they could just be us from the future, traveling back in time.
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001
January 02, 2018, 02:45:50 AM
They probably do. I think there are two possibilities: either life is so rare that in order to spawn from seemingly nothing you need a whole host of viable circumstances such as being in the Goldilocks zone, massive amounts of time, and a whole lot of luck etc., and so it has only occurred in one place (Earth); or life pops up everywhere it's able and the universe is teeming with life (perhaps even on moons such as Europa).

If the latter is true, then as for why we've encountered none or any signals is because space is vast, much more vast than many think or can imagine. Our signals haven't barley even traveled any distance yet!

True. But where are their signals then? Where are their spaceships? If life is so abundant it probably first appeared long ago. Long enough for some aliens to explore and expand throughout the universe. But we see nothing like that. Maybe the dark forest has it right? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Forest Or maybe aliens are already here: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html if this isn't just another way for politicians to funnel money into their rich friends' pockets.

On the other hand is asking where the alien spaceships are like asking where their horses and carriages are?
YED
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 06:17:24 PM
maybe yes one  day we will know .
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
December 19, 2017, 05:49:00 PM
As long as out there exist stars and intelligence to understand your surrounding i think that aliens is not a question of if exists but a question of when will they 'officially' come to Earth.
Activity: 41
December 19, 2017, 04:29:55 PM
Likely. Probably not thr Hollywood kind but definitly something alien

If we ever put a human on Mars then they would technically be aliens
Activity: 32
December 19, 2017, 04:26:50 PM
Likely. Probably not thr Hollywood kind but definitly something alien
Pages:
Jump to: