Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Aliens exist? - page 11. (Read 5611 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
January 05, 2018, 11:41:02 AM
I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days.

•Do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

I really believe there are aliens somewhere out there. our universe is much bigger then what we know. many planets, many galaxy out there we really dont know about it.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
January 05, 2018, 11:38:07 AM
I dont think they exist because there has just been theories and hoaxes  without concrete proof. Why havent we been able to contact them despite our improvements in technology?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 11:34:46 AM
I dont think so, cause right now, anything can be done through technology by different kinds of app in a gadgets.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
January 05, 2018, 11:27:14 AM
I do believe in aliens.  There is nothing to lose if we believe in it. I don't believe that there is no other being except us in the whole universe.  The universe is so vast and to large to say that there is no other life form in it.
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
January 05, 2018, 08:13:41 AM

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

if you believe in religious works, then you can read the book of enoch. it's a non-canonical apocryphal work and is no longer included in today's printed bibles. you'll get to read about aliens there including giants and angels.
Activity: 238
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
January 05, 2018, 06:33:28 AM

For me i dont believe in aliens, because i didnt saw anyone of them Cheesy i will believe if i see aliens with my two eyes. For me aliens are just imagination of people, imagination for making a movie or a book story. People now a days are very creative and imaginative, thats why they can make a movie about aliens.
Activity: 168
January 05, 2018, 04:44:55 AM
In my own opinion, yes they do. Experts believe that the universe is probably infinite and does not have an edge. Our cosmic horizons have grown enormously over the last century but the planets are common, and it seems that life could very well be common. No one can fathom the sudden formation of crop circles all around the world. There may come a day when an alien craft lands or, more likely, we can hear the first signals in our giant radio telescopes. Then we would know, once and for all, that we are not alone.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
January 03, 2018, 05:29:22 PM
I feel like sometimes alien "energy" or entities present themselves through the human form coming from a 5 dimensional reality to a explore life in the 3 dimensional.
Activity: 644
January 03, 2018, 04:26:38 PM
I think that there are,as there are a lot of facts and evidence,which hide and falsify the facts,as the ones who run out and States they do not want people to worry,and so on,the type of state can't control things,and so on,will be turmoil and panic,and therefore exclude it
Activity: 1
January 03, 2018, 04:21:56 PM
I don't. I just think if they existed we would've crossed paths by now.
Activity: 50
January 03, 2018, 03:13:34 PM
Now people have become more likely to think about extraterrestrial life and are more serious about this. One of the main issues of mankind according to the experts is about the aliens when they fly to Earth.
Activity: 364
January 03, 2018, 02:56:31 PM
If reasonable aliens come to us to Earth, then we will not always be able to see them. Surely they have camouflage systems. To judge their existence can only be on the tracks that they leave.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 03, 2018, 02:03:39 PM
There are tons of stars in our galaxy. If aliens exist, they’ve got to come from somewhere, right? They need a planet.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
January 03, 2018, 01:59:01 PM
Bitcoin is made by an alien
Activity: 42
January 03, 2018, 01:52:13 PM
Yes aliens exist but we cant see them with our naked eyes. I learnt people have captured them on photos and videos but there is no scientific prove.
Activity: 121
January 03, 2018, 11:56:50 AM
I think there are some besides us.We have different planets and different solat system in this universe.For me a proof that a body is present that will conclude the fact that aliens do really exist.
Activity: 22
January 03, 2018, 12:43:23 AM

In my own opinion alien really exists, we may not have seen them in reality but some proofs have already been recorded. Some proofs may have been kept to protect religion from breaking and to maintain peace in the world.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
January 03, 2018, 12:38:47 AM

It doesnt need to see one to believe that aliens do exist. With tons and tons of sightings of aliens and UFOs being recorded there is no denying the fact that they really exists. Besides the universe is a vast space and what proof does we have that we alone really lives in it.
Activity: 182
January 03, 2018, 12:04:31 AM
Maybe. I always hear this trending topic back in my childhood. According to some beliefs there are no allien in this world but some says there are aliens because of the unknown marks found by researchers.
Activity: 227
Merit: 26
PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵
January 02, 2018, 06:11:02 PM
I've been a believer for a long time. Looked into a lot of things over the years. With everything I've read/watched/seen, I believe we are not alone. Wish I could say more than that but I have no idea beyond that statement. Maybe I'm even wrong. Just seems quite likely to me that we are not literally the only planet in our HUGE universe that happened to spawn life.
Pages:
Jump to: