Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Bitcoin price affect ICOs - page 12. (Read 2957 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 02:43:36 PM
Bitcoin has a direct effect on the entire scope of crypto currency. Bitcoin is the main asset on which the whole market rests. Due to the low price of bitcoin, now all projects receive little investment.
Activity: 280
July 14, 2018, 05:40:36 PM
BTC is the basis of every altcoin, so when it's dumping, ICOs will also be in slump. BTC also goes back to normal fast, so it's a risk in today's market. Also some ICOs pay bounty hunters directly the same way as BTC, so it also affects the bounty programs of altcoins.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 04:14:23 PM
When Bitcoin falls, all mainstream currencies in the market will fall, and many ICOs will invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum, so there will definitely be a certain degree of ICO impact.
you're right , I also think that bitcoin affects the price of other coins
Activity: 546
July 12, 2018, 04:05:19 PM
Yes, it does because ICOs will have to raise more money when the price of bitcoin is down in order to meet their target.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 01:28:10 PM
Unambiguously, more precisely not so, after the ISO price is very much dependent on bitcoin, as if there is growth, then ISO can not be omitted in the price and it will still give growth,and can on the contrary just fly away in minus X5 and more, as now almost all ISO fly away,and there is nothing you can not do(
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 01:24:39 PM
I was also looking for an answer to this question, no but unfortunately I never found it ... surprisingly but this is so ..
Activity: 30
July 08, 2018, 10:32:47 AM
I do not think that bitcoin can affect the success of the project . These are two different things that are not interconnected
July 04, 2018, 05:37:45 AM
Bitcoin has the highest dorminance in the market. Price of Bitcoin affects all the digital currency market, not just ico, because he is the index and affects the emotion of all participants.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
July 04, 2018, 02:53:08 AM
bitcoin price will affect the ICO because most of ICO use ethereum base network and when bitcoin price is down and ethereum is down too then the price of ICO will get down. unless ethereum can increase no matter bitcoin price is down or up then the price of ICO will increase too. but so far, this is what happens if bitcoin price moves to another level price and we can see this will affect for all coins and not just for the ICO.
Activity: 111
July 03, 2018, 06:51:25 AM
This is definitely going to happen. If the price of Bitcoin falls, investors might not want to purchase any ICO, except for very few. Those who bought their Bitcoi at higher rate will not be able to afford buying ICO if the Bitcoin eventually plummets.
Activity: 110
July 02, 2018, 06:21:52 PM
In my opinion, it is true that the fluctuation of bitcoin prices has an effect on the performance of ICO. Here, bitcoin is the cornerstone for all altcoins present in crypto, where any increase or decrease of bitcoin will always be followed by all altcoins present in the crypto. Thus, it does not rule out that bitcoin is also one of the factors of declining ICO performance. Although ICO will, in a sense, decrease when it has been distributed to its participants and its constituents.
Activity: 199
July 02, 2018, 06:15:59 PM
I believe that the price of bitcoins strongly affects the ICO projects. the lower the price the more you need to collect investment.
Activity: 280
July 02, 2018, 06:06:58 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum prices affect all coins on the market and ICOs too. When everything is bad, only the best ICOs can bring you some profit, other projects can't do it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
July 02, 2018, 06:04:27 PM
I have been wondering how directly and indirectly fluctuations in the price of bitcoin affects ICOs performance at that time. Anyone who knows this can assist in the explanation.

I think this is just about the tendencies of the traders. I think not only ICO investors, but also altcoin investors are making their investments according to the price of bitcoin.
in the first place Bitcoin has a very strong influence on the crypto currency market, but this uniquely affects each of the investors, because the investment attractiveness is very low.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
July 02, 2018, 05:53:04 PM
I have been wondering how directly and indirectly fluctuations in the price of bitcoin affects ICOs performance at that time. Anyone who knows this can assist in the explanation.

I think this is just about the tendencies of the traders. I think not only ICO investors, but also altcoin investors are making their investments according to the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 05:49:17 PM
Yes I think it will affect the performance of ICO investment just like the price of other altcoins. When the price is reducing then many users keep their money in dollar and because of that they even do not invest in any ICO as they think that the price of these coins will also reduce while if the price of bitcoin increases then people do not worry while keeping their money in crypto and they then also invest in ICO.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 05:33:43 PM
Yes, bitcoin price has a direct impact on ico prices. currently many icos are finding it difficult due to dull bitcoin.
I think it can affect ICO because this is often depended bitcoin prices but when it fluctuates again in maximum then the volume of ICO also effective. For now better to hodl in just a couple of months and having good strategies in every aspect.
July 02, 2018, 05:22:37 PM
Yes, bitcoin price has a direct impact on ico prices. currently many icos are finding it difficult due to dull bitcoin.
Activity: 146
July 02, 2018, 02:35:20 PM
Very much affected, when I invested in ICO bitcoin price was 12000 $, 6000 $, respectively, and my investment in the U.S. declined!
Activity: 89
July 02, 2018, 02:27:15 PM
If the company collects money in bitcoins, then a reduction in its price will lead to a reduction in the budget. This can greatly affect the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: