Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐲 DRAGONEREUM.io - The Next Generation Blockchain Game - page 7. (Read 4767 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Dragon fans!  Cool

The rush for Genesis eggs is almost there!

Read our new article to be totally ready for getting your free dragon eggs:

https://medium.com/@dragonereum/how-to-get-a-free-blockchain-dragon-ab4c01f4c593
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Not. Dragons will also be free. In order to start using the game you do not need any investments at all.
Are you kidding?
Free?
I have not seen any information on bounties, give aways, airdrops from Dragonerum team.
Activity: 210
I think that everything is much more banal - the salary will be at the expense of donates.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I don’t understand how the project is going to exist if they offer both a free game and free dragons.
And how will players be able to earn if everything is free? Something is not quite clear to me ...
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Any game needs a vast community that will make it popular.
Activity: 42
In addition, this is a good chance to earn without any initial investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
It is possible that the younger generation will be interested in the game. they love all sorts of new games.
I think this may interest many teens. They usually have no money to invest, but they don’t mind making money, and besides, they love games.
Activity: 77
Not. Dragons will also be free. In order to start using the game you do not need any investments at all.
Are you kidding?
Free?
I have not seen any information on bounties, give aways, airdrops from Dragonerum team.

If you are still in the dark about our monetization model, please read our article where everything is explained from A to Z: https://medium.com/@dragonereum/dragonereum-revolutionizing-the-cryptogaming-monetization-model-ab16306df747
Merit: 10
Fine! It turns out almost anyone can start playing for free.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Then it turns out you will need to buy a dragon? By the way, I like the fact that they chose the character Dragon. This is cool!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Not. It has been said many times that the game will be absolutely free.
By the way, how is the project going to make money? Will they sell the game itself or characters?
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Do you expect to earn on this platform? How?
Activity: 252
I have not tried. I'm just not a big fan of games at all. I'm more interested in investing.
Activity: 42
Well, how do you feel about these crypto games? Have you tried the game?
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Why not? If the game is real with the gameplay and the game world, plus it will allow to earn tokens, then it will find its users.
If this game really will be so colorful and bright, it is quite possible that many users who like these games will be interested in it.
Pages:
Jump to: