Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐲 DRAGONEREUM.io - The Next Generation Blockchain Game - page 2. (Read 4767 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
It must be on the website as soon as the countdown is finished, I suppose
When the start button will appear? It will be on the website only?
Activity: 77
Okay, and about the type of the dragon or egg? Is it random?
No, the eggs are distributed one per block, so logically you can see the type of the egg you claim

Different types of eggs will be distributed on a sequential basis, so the player will see the type of egg he/she is bidding for on the Genesis page.

Feel free to consult our FAQ section in case you have more questions: https://dragonereum.io/#faq
Activity: 77
how many eggs we can claim? is there a limit?
There are 10K eggs. So their number is limited
As far as I know you can claim as many as you wish. Didn’t hear about the limits

There will be 10K eggs, each of 5 different dragon types! Of course you can claim more than one egg  Smiley
Activity: 252
No, the eggs are distributed one per block, so logically you can see the type of the egg you claim
Activity: 210
Okay, and about the type of the dragon or egg? Is it random?
There are 10K eggs. So their number is limited
As far as I know you can claim as many as you wish. Didn’t hear about the limits
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
how many eggs we can claim? is there a limit?
Let's hope it will be interesting. It is possible that the game will be able to captivate not only users of cryptocurrencies but also people far from the crypto industries.
In general, a kind of leveling character. Just like in ordinary games. DRAGONEREUM - this pretty interesting probably.
The site says that when a certain number of points is reached, the Dragon will move to a new level. A new level is an improvement in performance and so on.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
And what to do with these points that players get for fights? What are they for?
Merit: 10
Why not. Should the population decrease. After all, if they do not die in battles, then the number of dragons will grow exponentially.
Activity: 84
points will be awarded for fights with other dragons. I'm not sure there will be an opportunity to kill someone else's dragon. But on the other hand, I would not be surprised at this opportunity.
Activity: 252
And in the process of the fight, the Dragon loses some of its properties or may even die? How will this be implemented?
Activity: 84
Probably he called “achievements” and “awards” for won fights with other Dragons. No one knows what it will look like.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
What other artifacts? Something I did not hear about any artifacts ... although I am interested in this game.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
You can not only sell your dragon, but also sell some artifacts that you will have.
One of the features of the game will be advanced inside game trading.
Pages:
Jump to: