Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐲 DRAGONEREUM.io - The Next Generation Blockchain Game - page 5. (Read 4767 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
How do you see it for yourself? Maybe you have an idea?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Curiously waiting for launch. There will be a great gas price war. I hope I can be among the winners.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I agree! And how do you marketing at the Dragons?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
It seems to me that the project is good and promising, but I would just strengthen the marketing of the Dragons.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
What would you like? We live in the age of marketing. Now everything can be sold if you organize a good marketing promotion!
Activity: 98
Very often popular is something that is not of high quality.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Quality does not always mean popular. Very often, these words are not synonymous. Unfortunately, examples are enough ...
Activity: 84
You listen to all the popular IT solutions were invented by chance ... Brad. Developers work many months to get a quality product.
Activity: 126
And so often. Often, popular applications or ideas either turned out to be random or originally conceived by others.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I read that the Dragons were originally created as a joke. Nobody relied on popularity and profit.
Why are you so? Partly the man is right. He means that the concept of DRAGONEREUM and Cryptokitties is the same.
Activity: 42
These are completely different projects. If you talk like that, then all projects on ERC-20 can be considered clones.
Activity: 140
What does your friend mean by "repeat the success of Cryptokitties"?
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
If you reason like that, any cryptocurrency is an attempt to repeat the success of Bitcoin.
I've been talking about this project to my friend, to which he told me that this is another attempt to repeat the success of Cryptokitties.
Activity: 77
Sounds great! It is quite possible that I will try this game! When can I try to play?

Dragons are now available for download. Look at the links, everything is on the first page.

Guys, you don't need to download anything. Read our article on How to get a dragon here: https://medium.com/@dragonereum/how-to-get-a-free-blockchain-dragon-ab4c01f4c593

If you have any questions, look through the FAQ:https://dragonereum.io/#faq

The game hasn't been launched yet, find the countdown on our website:https://dragonereum.io/
Most likely he meant that the policy of the Apple company in relation to all crypto projects ... Everything is not very simple there.
Why are you so pessimistic about the appearance of the application for iPhone? Is there any official information?
Activity: 98
I have not met. Most likely there will not be a special application yet. Especially for the iPhone.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
There is a version for mobile phone. I'm interested in an application for iphone.
Pages:
Jump to: