Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐲 DRAGONEREUM.io - The Next Generation Blockchain Game - page 4. (Read 4767 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 2
It turns out that the improvements will be for an additional fee? A kind of donat?
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
It seems to me that most likely it is about getting some bonuses after the Dragon reaches certain levels. After all, it is indicated in the description of the game that dragons will differ in their characteristics and capabilities, which can be improved by players.
Activity: 140
Like this? What other levels of development of dragons?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I think this is most likely a reward for raising the dragon to a certain level of development in this game!
Activity: 84
Obviously they mean rewards for fights. After all, character battles are provided in this game.
Activity: 126
The site says that Dragonelum is a crypto collective game with PvP battles, advanced breeding, inside game trading, rewards and achievements.
What awards and achievements are we talking about? Who knows?
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Thank you! That person took and wrote the necessary and useful information. And not just sent everyone to the official site to read the White Paper )))
Here on the site: https://dragonereum.io/ it is indicated that the distribution of egg genesis
will start from block 26898. This block will be reached in 3 days and there will be a few more hours ...
Activity: 42
And you can not immediately write the date and time, and not just clever in the chat and send everyone to the official website?
And on the official site, no one tried to look? There, in general, the countdown timer is set and shows the time remaining until launch.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I do not know the exact date, but I know that in the last days of November. That is, it remains to wait less than a week for sure!
Activity: 140
Already have the exact launch date of the genesis code?
Activity: 126
There is not much time left before the launch of the genesis code DRAGONEREUM. So soon move on to business!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello team!

We were so glad to meet you on DevCon4 in Prague!

Update:
We ran many test of your testnet Beta via Metamask and the app works just great!

Can't wait to get gen0 eggs Roll Eyes
In the end of November. Look at the site. There is a countdown timer.
When it will be? Is there any exact timing for the distribution of this code genesis? I would like to know the exact date!
I'm talking about the distribution of the genesis of the Dragon.
Merit: 10
How is this a full game launch? What do you mean?
DRAGONEREUM and themselves will be able to advance well when the full launch of the game takes place.
Activity: 252
If you have an interesting idea to promote the DRAGONEREUM, then maybe you have a reason to write to the developers? Surely they will find a way to reward you if your idea turns out to be worthwhile.
Pages:
Jump to: