Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐲 DRAGONEREUM.io - The Next Generation Blockchain Game - page 6. (Read 4767 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Dragons are now available for download. Look at the links, everything is on the first page.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Sounds great! It is quite possible that I will try this game! When can I try to play?
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
That is, you extort a dragon and increase its characteristics, and then it can fight with other dragons and bring you victories and trophies.
Activity: 252
Guys, do not you please say the game and try to do it all yourself than to ask each other?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
And how to get these advanced combat performance?
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Due to more advanced technical specifications. I think so
Activity: 84
If these are not Mortal Kombat fights, then how will one drone defeat the other? Due to what?
I think that there will still be some other fights.
Activity: 98
And what a cool idea ?! Make the game analog Mortal Kombat with internal tokens. You could bet and make money on battles!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I in your place would not strongly rely on colorful fights. This is not Mortal Kombat
Activity: 140
I wonder how the battles will take place? How much will it be colorful and interesting?
Activity: 77
The Genesis is fast approaching!

In case there are any things you are unsure about, we have made a handy FAQ sheet. Wink

Check it out here: https://dragonereum.io/#faq
Activity: 126
And look at the site. Navernchka there is all the necessary information.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
And you can ask the names of the developers? Who is part of the project team?
Activity: 42
I join the question. What are the options for investing in this DRAGONEREUM project? I understand everything according to the standard ICO scheme?
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Could you tell me if the company plans to carry out pre-Seid or ICO?
Activity: 126
Quite an interesting project. Game projects always show good fees in the crypto industry.
Merit: 10
The little dragon that is issued at the beginning of the game will differ significantly from the one that can be raised. Accordingly, there are those who are willing to pay money for them.
Activity: 252
Free give the dragon, which can be grown and improved.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
What donat? Did everyone write for free?
Pages:
Jump to: