Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐲 DRAGONEREUM.io - The Next Generation Blockchain Game - page 3. (Read 4767 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Will it be possible to sell the Dragon right in the game? Or how it will be implemented? Maybe your stock market will be?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
What competitors? Are you talking about Crypto Kitty? Everyone has already forgotten about them ...
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
This is really a step forward compared to competitors.
Activity: 126
Sounds interesting. Ie in the process of crossing dragons, we will receive not only a new appearance, but also new unique characteristics
As a result of cross-breeding, you will get unique genetic subspecies that can be stronger and faster than other rivals.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
As far as I know there will be 5 species (5 families) of dragons and each has its own characteristics. its pros and cons.
Activity: 98
I also think that the fight will be purely formal and will be conducted according to the technical parameters of the participants.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Oh well ... too boring and easy. I hope that there will be some kind of dynamic duel.
Guys what dynamic fights? You did not confuse? This is not Play Station. )))
Activity: 77
Hello team!

We were so glad to meet you on DevCon4 in Prague!

Update:
We ran many test of your testnet Beta via Metamask and the app works just great!

Can't wait to get gen0 eggs Roll Eyes

Hi!

It's really nice to hear from you!

Check all our updates and have your MetaMasks ready! The launch is just in a few days.

Please remind us what company do you represent? Cool
Activity: 77
Who has any news on the project? According to the idea before the launch of the genesis code, there are not many days left. Soon we will be able to appreciate all the advantages and prospects of the game!

Hey! Visit our website https://dragonereum.io/ and see the countdown. The launch is in a few days! Read our article on How to get a FREE blockchain dragon in case you missed it: https://medium.com/@dragonereum/how-to-get-a-free-blockchain-dragon-ab4c01f4c593
I doubt that the fight will look like something interesting. Most likely the left dragon "Green" - right Dragon "Striped". We counted the characteristics and won for example the Green Dragon.
Oh well ... too boring and easy. I hope that there will be some kind of dynamic duel.
Who has any news on the project? According to the idea before the launch of the genesis code, there are not many days left. Soon we will be able to appreciate all the advantages and prospects of the game!
I doubt that the fight will look like something interesting. Most likely the left dragon "Green" - right Dragon "Striped". We counted the characteristics and won for example the Green Dragon.
I wonder how these battles will still be decorated graphically?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
What other murders? That is, the game involves not just the cultivation of dragons but also full-fledged battles?
And I liked the phrase in the description of the game: Your goal? Breed dragons, destroy your enemies in battles, exchange with other players and train the biggest, the worst killing machines.
Killing machines ... Ha ha ha ...
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
one day we will be able to take our gaming items from one game into the next by selling them for crypto then buying the items we need in our new game.
Activity: 252
And I liked the phrase in the description of the game: Your goal? Breed dragons, destroy your enemies in battles, exchange with other players and train the biggest, the worst killing machines.
Yes. Rather, it will be. The developers wrote about what they plan to earn on the game at the expense of Donat.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
It is possible that for Donat. This is one way to monetize the DRAGONEREUM game. I think that most likely it is. That would be logical.
Pages:
Jump to: