Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 32. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 27, 2018, 09:09:39 AM
When fundraising takes place, the price is usually fixed at the start of the ICO, however, by the time the token sale ends the entire market falls by 50% -70%, hence the price of the token is moving down.
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
December 27, 2018, 08:31:40 AM
it's only happen on shitcoin , many ICO gives investor bonus from presale up to 30% + and thats why coin dump when listing on exchange.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 27, 2018, 08:29:41 AM
This is a problem for most projects. There are very few tokens, which this year came on the market and showed strong growth!
copper member
Activity: 84
December 27, 2018, 07:53:15 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
That what we say "business", one of there strategy to make there project gaining profit because when they make same price in there ico towards listing of there exchages the profits of there project is not gaining and profit is not clearer. Even this is hint theres a big possible that its part of there business planned and we should understand on it, they also want there project more stronger and hit the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 27, 2018, 07:24:16 AM
In most cases, project teams overestimate the price of tokens, as a result, it becomes not promising and the demand for it is not so great!

I agree with you! I don't understand how can the project, which is really nothing at all, cost $1-2? The prices are usually overestimated, so we see tenfold downfalls after entering the market!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 26, 2018, 11:25:48 AM
This is usually the time when the cryptocurrency market is in a downturn. If the cryptocurrency market is rising wildly, the new ICO project will rise wildly after it goes public, so the price of the ICO listing is related to Bitcoin.
It’s not a question of price at all, it seems to me that today it makes sense to really understand how the demand for a project is formed. That is, today there is still interest in projects that are starting to develop, but it is better not to rush into investing, so try to evaluate correctly all the same.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
December 26, 2018, 03:50:40 AM
The majority of the termination of the ICO is also accompanied by a decline in ICO value. The recovery time is different and uncertain. The better the quality of the ICO and the better the performance of the team, the faster the process of recovering the price. Be selective in choosing ICO in order to be able to get a good and useful ICO for the long term. So that it will be safe if held for a long time, and will increase profits.
Activity: 518
December 26, 2018, 03:36:11 AM
I think it is reasonable. Because the market is down, so are the tokens that are sold at unreasonable prices. We just have to wait for their prices to recover or they will die

Perhaps your right mate because of the condition of the market was in down trend all we have to do is to wait the market to fully recover and we can see the big change of prices in the market. Hold and we can get more profit.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
December 26, 2018, 03:25:02 AM
No ICO will performed this much in this market down time as the value of btc is critical in determine the price for now and the bear market makes every investors sold their token once hit exchange in other not to have them self in this situation but nothing to be done as the market is still very bearish.
Activity: 421
December 26, 2018, 03:13:05 AM
This is usually the time when the cryptocurrency market is in a downturn. If the cryptocurrency market is rising wildly, the new ICO project will rise wildly after it goes public, so the price of the ICO listing is related to Bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
December 26, 2018, 01:05:15 AM
In most cases, project teams overestimate the price of tokens, as a result, it becomes not promising and the demand for it is not so great!
This is true, many projects greatly overestimate their tokens during the ICO. But I believe that another problem of the fall in the price of tokens after listing is that project teams do not support the demand for coins, for example, by investing part of the amount collected. I saw projects that sent part of ETH collected at the ICO to buy out their tokens on the exchange. In this way, trading volumes increase and coin demand grows.
December 25, 2018, 12:52:25 PM
Decreasing crypto market prices from coins which cause many ICO coins to fall in price and ICO coin prices not to rise again. We know that this price decline has been going on for a long time. So that the price of ICO coins will also continue to follow the crypto market. In 2019 I am confident that the ICO and coin markets will recover.
Let's hope for it and believe that the market will still recover, I am sure that today the market should show signs of life, but it clearly does not show them as it should. Therefore, I think that it is necessary to try.
Activity: 1036
December 25, 2018, 09:24:17 AM
Indeed, many ICOs are failing now, if anyone succeeds, but after entering the wallet the price is very cheap, indeed, all cryptocurrency should have decreased, what we can do now is just be patient and wait for the cryptocurrency to rise again.
Activity: 249
December 25, 2018, 09:10:12 AM
Sometimes projects specifically raise the price in order to raise more funds, and then it turns out that the project is overvalued!
Activity: 588
December 24, 2018, 11:38:17 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

It is right. I have also participated many ICO projects and collected about 50 tokens but its value is just about 20 USD. This is really the difficult time for ICO projects because of the hard decline of ETH in particular and the market in general
investors want to sell their assets and get fiat.for them holding fiat make them fell secure.and also dont forget about bounty hunters contribution in price dumping.and today too many beginer in bounty campaign that want to hold money easily and sell their reward in any price.
Activity: 434
December 24, 2018, 11:28:40 AM
Activity: 126
December 24, 2018, 11:20:29 AM
Decreasing crypto market prices from coins which cause many ICO coins to fall in price and ICO coin prices not to rise again. We know that this price decline has been going on for a long time. So that the price of ICO coins will also continue to follow the crypto market. In 2019 I am confident that the ICO and coin markets will recover.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
December 24, 2018, 10:58:49 AM

It is right. I have also participated many ICO projects and collected about 50 tokens but its value is just about 20 USD. This is really the difficult time for ICO projects because of the hard decline of ETH in particular and the market in general
December 24, 2018, 10:45:43 AM
Not all ICOs experience the same thing. But there are actually many things that occur after price listings fall below the ICO. We cannot blame anyone because it is pure people. Because after listing, of course it can occur up or down in price. Because everyone can sell or buy after listing.
Here, as usual, no one is to blame, but for some reason prices are falling. Of course, there are hidden actions here both from investors and developers, because today there is a great desire to make money more than ever, because the market has been starving for about 1 year
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
December 23, 2018, 02:56:05 PM
I think the discounted ICO tokens are listed on exchange because of the general sentiment of investors in that project. Many reasons for this, but I think the two most important causes are investors and the size of the market at the time.
maybe that is your opinion about this but basically there are a lot of things that can be the cause so it needs analysis on every coin that dumps when the list market
Pages:
Jump to: