Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 37. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
December 17, 2018, 10:45:42 AM
This is mainly due to the fall of the market, because there are very few projects that can show the real value of tokens against the background of such a market!
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
December 17, 2018, 09:40:13 AM
I think the reason is that most investors only consider ICO as a form of speculation, rather than considering whether the project will develop or not. So when the project is listed they start selling to get money back.

Many investors only contribution in their private sale, and it can get more bonus in their ICO, after the coins is listing, they dump is first and earn their fast money.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
December 17, 2018, 09:31:32 AM
I have stopped investing in ICo's because of this, I just wait for it to get listed then buy at a cheaper rate. Many projects price dips after listing then after sometime, it starts pumping, I guess most of this projects wants the bounty hunters to dump first before pumping their token but that's not a good idea in my opinion. Those that bought the ICO would be the ones to lose.
Activity: 1344
December 17, 2018, 07:45:30 AM
Many new projects have blocked their tokens or do not give them to buyers due to the collapse in prices for old and especially new assets.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 06:52:02 AM
there a lot of bounty hunters will dump their tokens/coins after listing. and investor will dump the price to with their bonuses that they got from pre sale bonuses or public sale bonuses. so yeah, the price will drop after listing on market. it's hard to pump the price if the communities have low contribution for the projects.
investor factors and hounter bounty can be one factor why prices can go down. but I see more if investors are the cause with the acquisition of large tokens it will be easier to dump
many people blame the bountu hunter when prices fall when they first enter an exchanger, but I don't agree with that because there are only a few tokens they have.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
December 17, 2018, 06:22:21 AM
I think the reason is that most investors only consider ICO as a form of speculation, rather than considering whether the project will develop or not. So when the project is listed they start selling to get money back.
In this case, these are not investors, but medium-term traders.
About the development of the project. No one except the project team is directly interested in the development of the project. Yes, experienced investors with long-term asset plans are interested in the development of the project. But this is only because in this case the price of the asset will rise in the long term, which will bring profit to investors.
copper member
Activity: 479
December 17, 2018, 06:13:42 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

You just reflect what's already happening this is very true and this is what happening today in the world of ICO, every ICO suffered from this scenario they just staying on until the confidence in investing in cryptocurrency is back, so far I am into good ICO hopefully before I received my shares the market is better than what we are seeing today.
Activity: 714
December 17, 2018, 06:09:30 AM
It's happends because market has own rules and often, doesnt metter how good is project. The reason of price drop is speculation or market tune. If BTC falls - falls all crypto. And from time to time I see how projects which worth neathing - have a good raise.
Activity: 932
arcs-chain.com
December 17, 2018, 05:33:01 AM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
December 17, 2018, 05:30:16 AM
Don't be surprised guys if the price of these tokens are dropping after an exchange lists it.

This is the time for big investors and developers of it to start dumping that token.
twa
Activity: 320
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
December 17, 2018, 05:21:01 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
now ico is really falling and the development of crypto currencies has decreased very dramatically, making investors and bounty hunters experience fear, it requires enormous confidence and patience.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
December 17, 2018, 05:08:37 AM
Some are going to put all the blames on bounty hunters as the dumpers but we can't control what people will do with there earned tokens ,I believe if the project is a very good one it won't have huge effect on the price
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 17, 2018, 05:00:36 AM

All this is connected with the project itself and how it decided to position itself in the market. If even after a series of news and presentation of your product price has not recovered-congratulations, you stumbled upon a bad project.
Activity: 434
December 16, 2018, 07:57:40 PM

There are two reasons I think that affects the drop in price after ICO is listed, investors and bounty hunters sell their holdings too early or simply dump the price. Another one is that, the ICO has an internal problem themselves, or simply scam.
Activity: 812
December 16, 2018, 07:52:36 PM
there a lot of bounty hunters will dump their tokens/coins after listing. and investor will dump the price to with their bonuses that they got from pre sale bonuses or public sale bonuses. so yeah, the price will drop after listing on market. it's hard to pump the price if the communities have low contribution for the projects.
investor factors and hounter bounty can be one factor why prices can go down. but I see more if investors are the cause with the acquisition of large tokens it will be easier to dump
Activity: 626
December 16, 2018, 07:52:26 PM
I think because the market is bearish that's why the price of some ICO token in the market is not recovering now. And also it's normal that the price is dropping when the token is listed in the exchange because many people trade that token.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
December 16, 2018, 07:49:28 PM
I did notice that alot of projects put fake collected funds on website , if you check contract adress of ICO then you can see its only few collected =D So that can be the reason of the price after listing on exchange . Could name few projects that did that , but not worth to mention them currently....
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
December 16, 2018, 07:47:56 PM
That is happening right now. Why? The reason behind that is bounty hunters who are not concerned to tthe real investor but not all but most. Maybe also the team because I have encountered I invested to the ICO and once they listed the price first is very low compared to the ICO price and we ask question why? And did not answer.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
December 16, 2018, 07:43:45 PM
Such thinf is already expected upon a crypto is listed in the market due to the natural volatility and also, the negative market behavior thid year. Many projects are even failing this year which makes it not surprising to lose profit from investing to projects. This is also the major reason why many investors are moving away from ico investments.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
December 16, 2018, 07:39:12 PM
Pages:
Jump to: