Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 35. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
December 20, 2018, 05:58:01 AM
In a bear market, all investors are eager to make quick profits from their investments. Even if the ICO project is successful, token holders are reluctant to choose to hold it because they prefer to sell immediately to get a timely profit.
They are only interesting to gain fast bucks and then they can start to put it in another way again. This has already happend in the ico from last year. How this speculation market was creating more millionaire through that way dude. That's usual thing.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
December 20, 2018, 05:52:09 AM
I don't worry about drop after listing,because I am long term investor and I prefer small ICOs with excessive demand.
That's why I am totally sure about prices, in my experience small cap ICOs have higher chances to go up
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 20, 2018, 05:51:57 AM
I think the reason why ICO tokens are lower than ICO prices after listing comes from their team. They did not find better and more token sales channels, resulting in insufficient purchasing power of tokens.
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
December 20, 2018, 05:38:50 AM
does this really happen naturally? maybe because of several factors including the acquisition of ico prices and the number of tokens they have, products that are premature are also the cause
Activity: 376
December 20, 2018, 05:37:42 AM
you have the same experience with me.
but all of that did not discourage me from following the bounty.
on the contrary, it made me excited to follow and study various ICOs and be able to learn more about choosing the ICO which would later be good or not.
Activity: 532
December 20, 2018, 05:15:12 AM
Unfortunately, the fall in the value of the token below the value of the initial placement now occurs constantly. I do not understand how startups now generally collect money. On the exchange you can buy cheaper.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
December 20, 2018, 04:43:34 AM
a very big selling factor makes the price of coins drop after listing. this is natural and in the future some time will definitely experience a pump and we must be patient with the pump time.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 20, 2018, 04:32:12 AM
In a bear market, all investors are eager to make quick profits from their investments. Even if the ICO project is successful, token holders are reluctant to choose to hold it because they prefer to sell immediately to get a timely profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 20, 2018, 04:29:39 AM
It became normal, All new tokens fell down after the ICO ended, I even saw the tokens fell about 50 times in just two months. Obviously this is a big scam from these projects
Activity: 182
December 20, 2018, 04:16:03 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

Pretty standard situation for this market. Look at most of the coins, even the same Ethereum, it had the same situation at the very beginning, but that didn't stop it from recovering and growing several times.
Activity: 560
December 19, 2018, 09:28:15 PM
this often happens because when the coin has been listing prices, some investors sometimes want to immediately take advantage, therefore the price immediately goes down. but if the project is good usually the price will soon be normal and even will rise.
Activity: 672
December 19, 2018, 08:03:03 PM
I don't think the project is good enough and each holder starts to feel uncomfortable holding a token so he sells it at a low price, but there are some projects that I think will be good later, just waiting for time and good news so the price will go up, as long as the team is still there it will continue.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
December 19, 2018, 07:58:54 PM
This happens now with most of the coins, so it makes sense to buy tokens after listing, in some cases you can see a good growth after a few months and you can get good profits, just need to carefully monitor the changes.

that's the current trend of most of the altcoins or tokens. the price is really dirty cheap once it hit the exchanges or better yet, if you are a bounty hunter, once you received your tokens, it's not even worth selling anymore. so if you are a small time investor, just wait for them in exchanges and do the trading. in that way, you can get your profit in a short period time.
Activity: 445
December 19, 2018, 07:56:22 PM
This happens now with most of the coins, so it makes sense to buy tokens after listing, in some cases you can see a good growth after a few months and you can get good profits, just need to carefully monitor the changes.
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
December 19, 2018, 06:08:33 PM
I always ask my self this why do people buy into a project and decided to sell less than the cost price a week later, it doesn't make any sense, before people use to blame bounty hunters but I have seen many rpojects this year with no bounty campaign and started dumping immediately after it hits the exchanges, to name a few Eden, Tolar, Fantom etc
as a bounty hunter, of course that is bad news for me because if more and more projects implement the same system, then I will lose my job, after all does the bounty hunter also have a role in making ICO successful? so I hope that developers still want to use the bounty hunter service
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
December 19, 2018, 05:40:01 PM
I always ask my self this why do people buy into a project and decided to sell less than the cost price a week later, it doesn't make any sense, before people use to blame bounty hunters but I have seen many rpojects this year with no bounty campaign and started dumping immediately after it hits the exchanges, to name a few Eden, Tolar, Fantom etc
Activity: 276
December 19, 2018, 05:32:01 PM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

In a falling market, something like this always happens. Did you think Bitcoin could fall, and a little-known token bedet to grow? Everyone wants to sell and get at least a minimum profit. And so the sales avalanche begins to grow.
Activity: 390
December 19, 2018, 02:21:31 PM

because the product they offered are not launched yet that's why the token has no value in market, but better than they are officially released the project and the still dropped that's just shitproject

Because they doesn't have a good support,
They don't have a good demand for their token ,
The only thing that their token have when it is listed is the people who wants to sell their token,

and i agree with snedyolo the demand in market less than supply the token
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
December 19, 2018, 01:49:37 PM
Because they doesn't have a good support,
They don't have a good demand for their token ,
The only thing that their token have when it is listed is the people who wants to sell their token,
Activity: 546
December 19, 2018, 01:01:20 PM
Because the market is falling. For example, when ICO started 1 ETH cost $ 500. And at 1 ETH you could buy 1000 ICO tokens. When ICO ended 1 ETH cost $ 100. These 1000 tokens have already lost $ 400 in weight.
Pages:
Jump to: