Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 34. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 11:02:48 AM
This is often the case for ICO coins that are just included in the exchange list. I personally experience it too often and I better hold a coin if the market situation decreases. I am sure if the price of coins will definitely increase and match the price of ICO coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
December 21, 2018, 10:46:19 AM
What comments are you waiting for here?)
When people receive bounty tokens they are trying to sell them fast. They don't care about the price much. If it goes down, even lower then the ICO rates, they are ok. They don't "lose money", the just earn less.
And look at the market. ICOs are almost dead and whole crypto sphere as well. No wonder the price drops dramatically.
Activity: 462
December 21, 2018, 10:29:36 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

The situation in the market. The project does not follow the roadmap. Bad exchanger. A lot of nuances that developers do not take into account. They go to a falling market, at some unknown exchange, and want to see $ 1 per coin. That does not happen.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 10:27:21 AM
that's what happened so far, maybe even the price didn't go up at all, we were very disadvantaged by something like that. So before investing, watch the whitepaper and understand it as well as possible. Because that is the reason why we can decide to invest or not there ... !!
The whitepaper also can't be a reference. we know that ico is now more and more easy and also deceptive even though they are clearly not necessarily transparent
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
December 21, 2018, 10:25:04 AM
Drop in ICO price after listing is mainly as a result of FUD and partly from some investors and also team members. Some investors you just bought for the gains, and do not believe the project will do well will do everything possible to be the first to dump, if many of them keep trying to place lowest bid, the price action turns unfavorable. Some Team members who are out to scam will also dump massively after listing. 
Activity: 322
December 21, 2018, 10:15:21 AM
This is natural, happens every time the token ICO has already begun results listings. the price of the coins will fall away from the price of the ICO. to that end, the bounty will hold their coins until there are price movements that allow to sell it and make a profit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
December 21, 2018, 10:05:16 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
I also feel the same with you, maybe other bounty hunters feel the same way. indeed the average price in the market has decreased all. I don't think it can be just by relying on a bounty hunter only, there must be trade to be able to get a profit even if a little because the price in the market has not recovered.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
December 21, 2018, 10:01:58 AM
I have seen an ICO where the token is sold for 1 USD and when it got listed into its second exchange the price went down 98% percent.
Activity: 280
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
December 21, 2018, 09:59:45 AM
in such a market it is not surprising that after listing the price of tokens costs less than on ICO!
Activity: 896
December 21, 2018, 09:59:27 AM

It can be said so, but in spite of this, all the same, many investors today are beginning to look very hard at the fact that in order to invest properly, despite the fact that prices are falling correctly.
that's what we see on the market now. there are not many coin prices for ico that can reach their initial price. in fact many of them fell very badly, which made many investors receive losses. although many received large bonuses, but in reality all of them could not return investors' capital.
Activity: 784
December 21, 2018, 09:58:36 AM
that's what happened so far, maybe even the price didn't go up at all, we were very disadvantaged by something like that. So before investing, watch the whitepaper and understand it as well as possible. Because that is the reason why we can decide to invest or not there ... !!
yes, this is normal for a project. especially when the market is very unstable. well, but sometimes, when listing, the price will be appropriate, and in some time, the price is immediately dumped. well, this is normal.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 21, 2018, 09:56:13 AM
So it will be because a large number of bounty hunters are aimed at instant profits and they are very long waiting for the end of the ICO in which they participated. Focusing on the analysis of  Sergei Gerasimenko, I realized that there is no difference when you need to sell your coins in any case, you will get the minimum profit. The best time to sell your coin is the dump. Wait for it and the profit will be maximum.
Activity: 602
December 21, 2018, 09:48:26 AM
what usually happens is a large dumping is done after the token launches in the market and after that the project looks like it is dead and does not run anymore so the value decreases.
It can be said so, but in spite of this, all the same, many investors today are beginning to look very hard at the fact that in order to invest properly, despite the fact that prices are falling correctly.
Activity: 289
December 20, 2018, 07:54:32 PM
After many ICO coins enter the market, prices also decline and prices show below the ICO price. Everyone threw away the coin, causing the ICO price to fall. And this is caused by unstable market conditions and Bitcoin shows a decline in prices. But it is different if the Bitcoin Price is very high, surely all ICO coin holders do not throw coins but they also invest.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
December 20, 2018, 07:48:19 PM
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
December 20, 2018, 07:44:30 PM
It is a common problem for bounty tokens. I'm also the same with you participating on various bounties but got pennies because of low prices of bounty tokens. When I asked to crypto community, they said it takes a time to improve the prices yet it is related to the product. But I think it is all about the "dump".
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
December 20, 2018, 07:38:23 PM

Pretty standard situation for this market. Look at most of the coins, even the same Ethereum, it had the same situation at the very beginning, but that didn't stop it from recovering and growing several times.
Thats correct because ETH had the situation of drop in price after it been listing but the strategy played by the team with the level of utility and community support was what pump up the price of ETH. Besides, KMD do the samething which help their project back in 2016 but this are what most new project ignore this days because it seems like they only focus on the success of the project/ICOs, vision and the roadmap
Activity: 294
December 20, 2018, 07:21:25 PM
The trend is not a good one. Someone once argued with me that the ICOs usually do it to prevent bounty hunters from dumping the coin too early at a high price listing. But that reason makes no sense to me. The real investors should be taken into consideration.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
December 20, 2018, 07:18:55 PM
what usually happens is a large dumping is done after the token launches in the market and after that the project looks like it is dead and does not run anymore so the value decreases.
Activity: 602
December 20, 2018, 02:37:08 PM
I always ask my self this why do people buy into a project and decided to sell less than the cost price a week later, it doesn't make any sense, before people use to blame bounty hunters but I have seen many rpojects this year with no bounty campaign and started dumping immediately after it hits the exchanges, to name a few Eden, Tolar, Fantom etc
Believe you are not the first person to ask yourself such a question. Because today it really seems very strange. Because today, many people are starting to sell only because of the panic that is artificially created in the market. Do you understand this?
Pages:
Jump to: