Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 38. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 16, 2018, 07:27:11 PM
Quote from: nitishkumar9999
 link=topic=5014000.msg45237700#msg45237700 date=1536162237
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
I was surprised to see some coins recover despite the dip. Most of these coins have genuine products and are gradually getting mass adoption, because investors have come to realise that they are among the few numbers of coins or projects that mean well for the crypto space.
Most of those that have not been able to recover have got nothing to offer. No development, which means no adoption.
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
I'm not investor
December 16, 2018, 06:16:09 PM
You need to use your logic!!
All of the money worth in token is money laundering, use your brain.
If all people buy the token at the ico price, and the product doesn't exist. Who will buy the token at the higher price?? some of us like hit and run, they will come if their hold the token and the will went if they don't hold the token.

Bonus from ico, airdrop, bounty, market bearish. These are all factor about the first listing price of token
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
December 16, 2018, 06:09:04 PM
It's because of the bounties, people buying from a private sale. If you are gonna join an ICO don't overthink the price think it like a long-term investment
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
December 16, 2018, 04:38:14 PM
Actually this comment is about that the price is falling after listing on the exchange because of several reasons. First because the token price is overvalued on the ICO sale, second every team make the results of spin button artificially higher, and that is why the cap of the project becomes nothing in cost. That is why we get such a price.
Activity: 686
December 16, 2018, 04:34:17 PM
Most especially this year, many promising projects have failed the moment they got listed on exchange. Prior to this time, people think if any project will face price challenges, it will mostly be from bounty hunters. As we will have it, even before the hunters would get their tokens, the price is worst. All because,,, even investors doesn't trust projects like anymore, they sell almost all they have got the moment they see price dwindling down.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
December 16, 2018, 03:24:07 PM
There are very few buyers on the market. Accordingly, the supply is much more demand. And accordingly the course of many currencies falls. Everything is very simple. It is necessary that the market again came to equilibrium.
Activity: 265
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 03:23:13 PM
Market is generally bad now amd its affecting many things.  But a large part of the reason for drop in price after ico is that many dev are not helping in buyback of low sell order on the  exchange
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 16, 2018, 03:19:17 PM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
Do not count on quick results. If you have invested in good projects, then you just need to be patient and wait, because the team needs a lot of time to develop the product and attract users.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 03:13:58 PM
I myself do not understand why there are people who sell their tokens very cheap. This happnened to me very recently, and I've waiting for FxPay to get listed. It's value during ICo was 1.60usd and before it got listed they (telegram community) were proposing that we start selling at .01ETH  and that's what I didt. How ever the rate's slowly changing as some sellers sell for only  .002   .005  .0003    .0006  until it 's not worth anything at all. They said it's because of bounty hunters, but I beg to disagree....
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
December 16, 2018, 02:55:06 PM
The market is supply and demand. After ICO, there are no people willing to buy tokens, and therefore prices are falling. Willing to sell more than willing to buy.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
December 16, 2018, 02:49:41 PM
I think the drop in ICO price upon listing of the coin in an exchange is basically because of the terrible bear market we are experiencing at the moment. When the market returns to normal, we would see a change.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 16, 2018, 02:46:23 PM
After an initial coin offering has gotten listed on an exchange alot of individuals will be in such a hurry selling of there token most especially bounty hunters and this would bring down the price because of the easy availability of the token
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 02:29:30 PM
Now all prices are falling after entering the stock exchange, but this is normal in such a market! How can he grow when everything falls? it should be a mega cool project, but unfortunately there are very few
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 01:25:54 PM
I think that bountyhunter are guilty here. They try to withdraw their profits as fast as they can. However, it also says that project`s devs could not persuade them that their project worth to hold for a long time

What are you saying ?? How bounty hunters can greatly affect a dump if 1-5% of the total pool is allocated to hunters from the entire pool! even if all will merge 5% out of 100% it should not greatly affect
It has long been clear to everyone, and of course, despite everything that many people are saying today about this, I just don’t pay my attention to it. Therefore, I just try to really entertaining invest in what is still falling before our eyes.
Activity: 523
December 15, 2018, 04:49:19 PM
a lot of preparation must be done after the price of ico experiences a drop after listing. we see if there will be a lot of dumps and this is one of the bad things, so I think with a drastic decline we can buy and hold
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 15, 2018, 04:47:29 PM
I think that bountyhunter are guilty here. They try to withdraw their profits as fast as they can. However, it also says that project`s devs could not persuade them that their project worth to hold for a long time

Why do you just assume that the bounty hunter is the ant for the discount ICO. I know that the bounty is usually not much to be able to discount a token. Also present bounty pay bonus for participants very slowly
Activity: 420
December 15, 2018, 03:54:38 PM

What are you saying ?? How bounty hunters can greatly affect a dump if 1-5% of the total pool is allocated to hunters from the entire pool! even if all will merge 5% out of 100% it should not greatly affect
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 12:26:18 PM
Once the bounty hunters receive their reward they will sell their cryptos right away that's why the price getting down they need money.
Hunters do not intend to sell something in order to reduce the cost. I can confidently say that all this is only an indicator of how investors are more trying to sell their investments along with what they received there.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
December 14, 2018, 08:12:36 AM
I have the same experience to you, I have invested 2 or more ICO in last year, after the altcoins listing in the exchange, the price have dump almost 80% or more, this is the good reason why the investors afraid to invest in this shit market.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
December 14, 2018, 08:09:17 AM
Once the bounty hunters receive their reward they will sell their cryptos right away that's why the price getting down they need money.
Pages:
Jump to: