Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 36. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 12:50:55 PM
I also experience this and in fact a lot of people did specially investors and bounty hunters. Most people in bounty campaigns wants to sell their token immediately after they recieved it thats why they are dumping the price. Its like a normal thing for bounty hunters. For me, if you truely believed the project or token, you should sell it at the ICO price or even higher.
Why is the conversation constantly talking about hunters who today do not get anything at all, I generally think that this is not fair, because today most of the dumping is done by investors who try to sell bonuses.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 19, 2018, 05:11:00 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

The current market is like this. To be honest, I haven't seen any ICO this year as 100X as last year. It is very difficult to find a good ICO this year, because when the whole market is falling, People's enthusiasm for ICO will be lost, and even Bitcoin can't guarantee people's money security, then those ICO tokens are fewer people are willing to participate.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 05:02:13 AM
Now the market is a situation where any coin, no matter what quality it was, when entering the stock exchange , loses its price. The main question is this. How much higher is the ICO price of the coin being traded at the moment?
Activity: 378
December 19, 2018, 02:56:52 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

I personally am constantly faced with this situation and this is due to the fact that really strong projects can hold a bounty only after appearing on the exchanges. If you enter the bounty before the appearance of the coin on the stock exchange-then you play the lottery.
Activity: 574
December 18, 2018, 01:04:44 PM
I also experience this and in fact a lot of people did specially investors and bounty hunters. Most people in bounty campaigns wants to sell their token immediately after they recieved it thats why they are dumping the price. Its like a normal thing for bounty hunters. For me, if you truely believed the project or token, you should sell it at the ICO price or even higher.
Activity: 256
December 18, 2018, 12:34:52 PM
Even incredibly solid teams have seen their tokens drop in price during the bear.
There's really nothing they can do about it, it's not their fault BTC and ETH are dragging the entire market down.
But that leaves us with the occasional underpriced token here and there - and I'm keen on taking advantage of that.  Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
December 18, 2018, 12:30:41 PM
There's a lot of ICO projects are scam and also most of the ICO after listing in exchange are below the ICO price. And the other members are selling their coins immediately, that's why the price are dropping and also a lot of investors are stay away from ICO to invest and decided to hold their assets.

All because most of the projects are carried out by ICO only for the purpose of collecting money, the further fate of their token does not interest them, investors fall into the trap from which it is very difficult to get out.
December 18, 2018, 11:03:44 AM
Unfortunately this situation may take place some time but we need to be more stable in making further decisions. Try to hold for a longer in order for the price to recover. In other way this is just a bad experience.
Any experience is an experience, so to say that it is unsuccessful is probably not so good. In any case, this is a wonderful experience, which sooner or later the situation in people can greatly improve, so it seems to me that the situation in general will only improve, because you will already have experience.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
December 18, 2018, 05:50:35 AM
It happened to most of ICO's project after their token listing on the market. And there is something that causes that like the dump by many people who's got the tokens free and sell it right away when the tokens have been distributed. They are just taking a short time profit and never care about the project. cmiiw
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 18, 2018, 04:58:02 AM
The team have nothing to do if their coin drop or rise when listed on the exchange, because the one controlling it is the investors already by the supply and demand hike of the token. But if the token have a good function, it will rise immediately.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
December 17, 2018, 08:48:38 PM
Now all prices are falling after entering the stock exchange, but this is normal in such a market! How can he grow when everything falls? it should be a mega cool project, but unfortunately there are very few
Now all prices are falling after entering the stock exchange, but this is normal in such a market! How can he grow when everything falls? it should be a mega cool project, but unfortunately there are very few

There is a good altcoin growing in this bear market, you can see veros, or xyo. I am agree that in this bear market, hard to see coin growing because most coin and token drop the price and keep falling
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 17, 2018, 07:50:04 PM
You should not expect anything outside this in this bear market. Most coins will dump after listing, except for some very few strong coins.
Even some strong coins will still dump, because cryptocurrency in general is volatile.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 17, 2018, 02:58:14 PM
Unfortunately this situation may take place some time but we need to be more stable in making further decisions. Try to hold for a longer in order for the price to recover. In other way this is just a bad experience.
Activity: 657
December 17, 2018, 02:35:06 PM
With current market. You invest $ 1, you can only get back $ 0.1. Every ICO is down. You can clearly notice  Grin
In the bear market how you expect invest 1$ and to get reward 10$? ICO project can't collected their targeted amount hardcap or softcap.
Even a lot of big successful project still can't reached token listing also pause and cancel token sell.
December 17, 2018, 12:06:14 PM
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
December 17, 2018, 11:49:28 AM
It all depends on the situation on the market! Unfortunately, at the moment the situation is not the best way to make money! At the moment, ICO will not tolerate such a decline, and most likely will move to another format for raising funds for startups!
Activity: 532
December 17, 2018, 11:42:02 AM
The thing is that you do not have patience. If, thanks to your participation in the bounty, you managed to accumulate a significant amount of assets, then do not be embarrassed by the fact that at the beginning exchange trading will show a not very high price. If this is a good project, it will change with time and the price will increase.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
December 17, 2018, 11:26:37 AM
The price falls as investors buy tokens in a private sale with a big bonus. And begin to sell them immediately at the first opportunity to make a profit. They don't want to wait. They are increasing their amount of Ethereum.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
December 17, 2018, 10:56:02 AM
I think its because mot of these companies behind the ICOs are hiding the exact figures of the total coin supply or something like that. I was once involved in an ICO that had a 90-day lockup period both for the investors and the bounty hunters. At the end of the period, the price was reduced to bit 95% of the initial value. And all the team keeps saying is that the market conditions are the reason. How on earth would the market conditions affect the price so much when the tokens have not even been distributed???
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
December 17, 2018, 10:49:58 AM
That's because the market is now Bearish.
No matter how strong the development team and its finances, if you are afraid to sail on a vast ocean, the ship cannot sail and the captain dies in a place with a glass of beer! LOL
Pages:
Jump to: