Pages:
Author

Topic: Dwarf FPGA – the anti-ASIC - page 48. (Read 43440 times)

Activity: 544
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 06:39:43 PM
Has anyone tried it? or Ordered it?

3000 out of the 5000 units inventory is already sold, you can see the counter of remaining units on their "website". People would buy anything if there's enough noise around it. I really want to see the outcome of this whole deal. OP said delivery of first batch starts on june 18, so let's see if he doesn't vanish before.

If they are still communicating once the 5000 units are sold i guess that will be a good indication that it's not a scam wouldn't it ?

No, once the ship dates come and pass... and if people receive something, and it actually works as described, then it will mean something. 

I have seen projects where the project leader kept communicating, then when ship dates weren't met the excuses started, and then at some point it was no longer a missed date it massively overdue and the "project leader" then vanished... 

The only thing that remotely gives this any credibility at the moment is the fact they are accepting Paypal(assuming that the buyer has protection).
Except for Paypal, if it's a scam I dont see the point to continue to communicate once 5000 units are sold but that's just me.
We will see in 18 days now

Then there would be a batch 2, duh... lol
Activity: 557
Merit: 5
May 30, 2018, 06:34:35 PM

3000 out of the 5000 units inventory is already sold, you can see the counter of remaining units on their "website". People would buy anything if there's enough noise around it. I really want to see the outcome of this whole deal. OP said delivery of first batch starts on june 18, so let's see if he doesn't vanish before.

If they are still communicating once the 5000 units are sold i guess that will be a good indication that it's not a scam wouldn't it ?

No, once the ship dates come and pass... and if people receive something, and it actually works as described, then it will mean something. 

I have seen projects where the project leader kept communicating, then when ship dates weren't met the excuses started, and then at some point it was no longer a missed date it massively overdue and the "project leader" then vanished... 

The only thing that remotely gives this any credibility at the moment is the fact they are accepting Paypal(assuming that the buyer has protection).
Except for Paypal, if it's a scam I dont see the point to continue to communicate once 5000 units are sold but that's just me.
We will see in 18 days now
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
May 30, 2018, 06:16:26 PM

Activity: 531
Merit: 29
May 30, 2018, 05:56:56 PM

Sold does not mean paid. I am not paying anything until I see a proper Paypal Invoice and confirm it with Paypal.
May 30, 2018, 05:53:08 PM

Activity: 252
Merit: 8
May 30, 2018, 05:38:45 PM
Are you an average GPU miner who screams GPU mining will never die but knows inside that he will never ROI ?
Do you think ASICs are stealing your profit and mainstream media's anti-crypto reports are not helping ?
Do you think you always miss the opportunity and enter only when it's too late ?

Well NoT Anymore !!!! *BOOM*

Hello, I am Anthony "Sully" Sullivan and this is DWARF MINER - Mankind's first step into space colonisation. It is made with latest in cutting edge technology that is used in space stations by NASA !!!

The secret is it's xillion core vcu35 ray tracing john cena dynamite flux capacitor fpga that is so powerful it can slice through time !!!! ASICs don't stand a chance !

This is the next leap forward in cryptocurrency mining !
This device is so advance I'm shitting my pants
Dwarf Miner is Future ! Dwarf Miner is Now !

Big companies hate us for this and they are blocking our Account. You have to hurry !
Due to insane amount of orders we have only few of these left, BUT if you order within next 15 minutes we will throw in another Drawf Miner for FREE !!!

That's double the power !!! You will break the NETWORK!!!!
It's a HUGE value for €299 @sshole !!!

If this Deal doesn't put you on the EDGE of your seat, then
you are on edge.of.bullshit.

So stop the whining and start the mining ! Mine with dwarf miner - The miner of 22nd century
                 *Using more then 3 Dwarf Miner in parallel could
                   open wormhole.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
ONe Social Network.
May 30, 2018, 05:37:28 PM

maybe its just a number they put on the website to fake false demand on that thing...
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 05:04:52 PM

Activity: 6
May 30, 2018, 04:41:17 PM
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
May 30, 2018, 04:09:23 PM
Another interesting tidbit is the data that was submitted against that account would amount to a VERY SHORT run time.  Why such a short test?  Why isn't there a sample machine up and running that people can monitor to see the results for themselves?  Does this thing run for 5 minutes, has a buffer over run crashes and has to be rebooted or what?  
gvb
Activity: 140
Merit: 9
May 30, 2018, 04:03:24 PM
I wonder why he ignores the testing/reviewing by forum members.

A good review of a working device opens doors.

Now (almost) everyone is holding their breath waiting what will happen to those who ordered one/some.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
May 30, 2018, 03:44:07 PM
I'll test it Smiley  Send it back after if you want or buy it.  Or just sent one to philipma1957, he has tested a lot of hardware before here.
TGJ
Activity: 173
May 30, 2018, 03:26:10 PM
This is a total scam!

Give your head a shake if you are thinking about ordering from this guy.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 02:46:32 PM
Hello everybody!  Smiley
We successfully passed raypal's audit. Now everything is working fine.

If you received a paypal bill, but did not pay it yet, you can pay it now.
If you have already paid the bill - do not worry, your payment is in order.
And of course, you can request a refund at any time.

The issuance of new paypal bills is temporarily interrupted. We must analyze the situation and our risks.
At the moment, the bank transfer and crypto-currency are available.

Just so everyone knows I tried to place an order through paypal on their site for 12K for giggles. No invoice was ever sent and now the paypal payment option is removed from their site. This screams scam. SCREAMS. So please stop sending your crypto to this guy... If you want to donate just pick a worthy cause and donate... do not just throw money around.
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
May 30, 2018, 02:20:10 PM
So, who's ordering?

I'm going to take a leap of faith here as well.

Well by and large there haven't been hardly any scams in the crypto space.  So trusting people who are not completely forthcoming isn't that big of a risk since so many people are totally on the up and up.

Activity: 65
May 30, 2018, 02:18:01 PM
Anyone who orders this and gets scammed deserves it.  OP is such a blatant scammer
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 02:12:30 PM
So, who's ordering?

I'm going to take a leap of faith here as well.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
May 30, 2018, 01:05:24 PM
Be wary that the same way a buyer has to trust a seller if one's use crypto (unrevokable payment form), with paypal it's reversed as even after delivery, the buyer can claim he never received the product even if the seller is honest.
Paypal will always favour the buyer information even if he is lying through his teeth.

False equivalence. There are ways to mitigate seller's PayPal risk - verified addresses, signature confirmation, etc. Buyers using crypto don't have such options nor do they know the actual risk since the seller is quite evasive.
May 30, 2018, 11:54:52 AM
Hello everybody!  Smiley

The issuance of new paypal bills is temporarily interrupted. We must analyze the situation and our risks.
Be wary that the same way a buyer has to trust a seller if one's use crypto (unrevokable payment form), with paypal it's reversed as even after delivery, the buyer can claim he never received the product even if the seller is honest.
Paypal will always favour the buyer information even if he is lying through his teeth.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 11:39:09 AM
Hello everybody!  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: