Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn crypto currencies. - page 20. (Read 1938 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
January 09, 2018, 02:45:21 PM
First increase your reputation in this community by making good participation on various discussion. It will help to reach Newbie - Jr.member - Member - Full Member - soo on. when you get more senior post you can earn lot's from this community. A good bitcointalk profile it's an asset for you, so invest some time & get back in future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 09, 2018, 02:23:36 PM
Of course, participating in bounty campaigns is a good way, but I would advise you not participate in everything in a row, because in this way you will also support the scammers. Try to make your analysis, as if you intend to invest money. Yet your time and effort are at least as valuable as money. You can also follow for more experienced forum participants.

Good luck Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 02:19:57 PM
Is there any way to earn crypto currencies by offering services?

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful
Offering services implies that you are involved in a bounty camp (usually a translation), and when you have a higher rank then you will be able to participate in the signature campaign where you promote certain programs (ICOs) and you receive certain currents and currencies.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
January 09, 2018, 02:14:48 PM
There are alot ways to earn such as joining bounty campaign
since youre a newbie member i suggest focusing in Social media campaign like Facebook, Twitter and Telegram since it requires only the number of friends/follower and also dont forget to join airdrops (freecoins). But when you ranked up atleast jr-member onwards try to join Signature and Translation and other services. Hope this helps.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 02:11:56 PM
well i started as a bounty hounter last year sept and m getting lots of benefits but you need patience some bounty takes months before paying , here is a link to bounty page

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-sureremit-an-ecosystem-for-global-non-cash-remittances-2709883
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 02:11:29 PM
Participate in bounty campaigns or free airdrop
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 01:59:40 PM
You can earn cryptocurrencies in the same way you earn money: offering value.
Here on the forum there are a lot of profitable signature campaigns where you can start to create your capital.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 12:36:24 PM
There are alot of Bounty campaigns out there, and there are a number of diffrent ways to join them. If you got alot of followers on Twitter or Facebook you get crypto for sharing their tweets/posts. Same if you got a big blog with alot of readers.
If you know any other language other than english you can also translate their website/whitepaper in exhange for tokens. You should visit the Bounty section and start participating! Its fun aswell!
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
January 07, 2018, 12:33:34 PM
As you see, lot of people here have a signature, and this is the good way to start to earn cryptocurrency.
I'm just at the beginning, and someone gave me this advice. As beginner you wont earn too much, but if you do a good job in some months the earning can be interesting.
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
January 06, 2018, 07:56:23 PM
You can earn crypto participating in this forum doing many tasks.

The tasks you could perform are the following:

- Signature campaign, but you need to increase your level before you can be selected.
- Doing airdrops and help new crypto projects spread the word.
- You can participate in some bounty campaigns.

You have other methods, but this is a starting point to start your journey on this wonderful forum.
Activity: 5
January 06, 2018, 07:44:52 PM
Participate in bounty campaigns that new project offer.

where to find those ico's who gives that
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 07:35:30 PM
Participate in bounty campaigns that new project offer.
Activity: 5
January 06, 2018, 07:33:51 PM
Is there any way to earn crypto currencies by offering services?

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful
Pages:
Jump to: