Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 80. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
there are many projects everyday,no one know which one will be successful,have to follow your step.waiting
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
A very promising project to support. A very good platform this project have:
LOWEST BLOCK TIME : 12 Seconds
MINIMUM CONFIRMATIONS : 3 Confirmations Only
LOWEST TRANSACTION ITME : 1 Minute
HIGH COMPATIBILITY : 100% compatible with well known Ethereum Wallets like MyEtherWallet, Mist, Parity, IMToken & More
This things will make this project successful in the near future.
Activity: 420
eb2x has a very nice concept and very eye catching project hoping for more progress in this token keep it up dev and team
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Support you, and waiting for the Airdrop
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
it seems that this project is not simple,need more info to prove,will support you.
Activity: 14
This kind of crypto currency is what I'm looking for, secure much faster than ethereum, hope this project grow as much as its predecessors (BTC and ETH) or I'm can keep up with ancient cryptos...
Activity: 178
Merit: 101
eB2x offers a bunch of improvement including the fast block time. This will be better if eB2x can bring those improvements into reality. infact
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Like the idea of the project.. it looks so promising and have great potential..goodluck to this dev..
Activity: 193
Your vision reads really really nice. I think if you keep up that vision and your respective roadmap, your community will instantly grow and that’s the basis for a successful project. Keep up the good work and this project will be successful. Good luck to you team
Activity: 252
Confuse of this Project DEV My I ask A little Question If this project fusion to the BTC it must be the same rate or same value to the BTC Correct me if my Wrong, By the Way, I'm Still supporting This project!
Activity: 88
EB2X project so much and hopefully

if I have a coin of this long term holding is my plan so that it will grow eventually.

I taking part of this project as well as the full support.
Activity: 336
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
features and concepts of the project looks great.,i get interested and want to be part of the team. goodluck and hope the project will succeed
Activity: 65
A good name is better than gold.
With the lowest transaction time being one minute, this is the real deal.
Activity: 54
I wait for more update information about this interesting project. This project should work successfully with clearly information about roadmap, whitepaper...
Activity: 51
I love this project so much and hopefully if I have a coin of this long term holding is my plan so that it will grow eventually. I taking part of this project as well as the full support.
Activity: 119
eB2X may have a big market, since more and more people
buy things online
Activity: 128
Check - in
Activity: 52
Fusion of Bitcoin2x & Ethereum to achieve fast & cheaper transactions is a great idea. Good luck dev.
Activity: 70
i joined this community coz i believe in their project
Activity: 43
Iam looking forward for the fast progress of this project and iam also hoping to be part of it and could contribute something useful.
Pages:
Jump to: