Pages:
Author

Topic: ECCoin (ECC) Takeover by Trusted-Cryptos Team [Griffith] - page 30. (Read 91207 times)

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
I have issues SYNCING my ECC wallet. Even after downloading all the blocks for more then 48hours my ECC wallet still says (Out of Sync). Please help

I just send you an Personal Mail (PM) to help you
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
I have issues SYNCING my ECC wallet. Even after downloading all the blocks for more then 48hours my ECC wallet still says (Out of Sync). Please help
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Edited front post a bit, trying to make it more concise.

removed the ECC.conf section. this is actually automatically generated for you now in the proper folder if one does not already exist, so there is actually no need for people to ever have to make one themselves
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
more and more people buy Eccoin at AllCoin ! amazing!

I think everyone is trying to rush for the coin now.

EDIT: By the way.. Monkeys jump/move around trees very easily. Leafs and fruits in this case represent bids and sell prices for these monkeys for example. Where the tree wood ramifications and structure will let the monkey know how and where to jump/move... So =) yes.. I will be doing like them. Craziness can be hard sometimes (watch out).  Cool

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
HGPUPC addicted!

I think everyone is trying to rush for the coin now.

EDIT: By the way.. Monkeys jump/move around trees very easily. Leafs and fruits in this case represent bids and sell prices for these monkeys for example. Where the tree wood ramifications and structure will let the monkey know how and where to jump/move... So =) yes.. I will be doing like them. Craziness can be hard sometimes (watch out).  Cool
legendary
ECCoin.conf is new ,last 49950 blocks not synchron,why my wallet not synchron, but 0 blocks to synchron is ok.

ummm... what? i dont understand what you said?

i added it into the wallet that ECCoin.conf is automatically generated now. the current block is 259252. idk if this helps you any as im not sure what your post actually was saying/
Activity: 322
ECCoin.conf is new ,last 49950 blocks not synchron,why my wallet not synchron, but 0 blocks to synchron is ok.
Any specific reason price rising?

90  ECCoin ECCoin  ECC $ 175,363  $ 0.000010   16,963,625,470  $ 175  0.63 % 248.82 % 511.15 %

the coin is no longer dead. i took over, fixed the wallet, fixed the PoS, fixed the network, i am making a store, and a pool. new developements for the coin. so therefore the price will rise

And for all sake... it's something worth of community trading again! =)

Please vote over BTER.. I am going to trade there like a monkey! =)

MONKEY?
Activity: 313
HGPUPC addicted!

90  ECCoin ECCoin  ECC $ 175,363  $ 0.000010   16,963,625,470  $ 175  0.63 % 248.82 % 511.15 %

the coin is no longer dead. i took over, fixed the wallet, fixed the PoS, fixed the network, i am making a store, and a pool. new developements for the coin. so therefore the price will rise

And for all sake... it's something worth of community trading again! =)

Please vote over BTER.. I am going to trade there like a monkey! =)
legendary

Activity: 514

legendary
Hi guys

Good to see things happening!
Just wanted to let you know the following:

I still have an unfinished Marketplace, ready to use after some fine tuning!
www.ecc-marketplace.com

I am willing to keep paying the monthly fee, if one of you guys with programming knowledge, can take over development from me.
The website is still the way I bought it, and it's ment to sell items in auctions, like Ebay.
Things that need to be changed by programing are for example currency (standard is euro or dollar,...needs to be ECC of course.), lay out,...
We need also a solution for direct payments, maybe some online  build-in wallet system or something like that.

Anyway, that's up to you guys, like I said, I keep paying for the website, and you do the development.

Regards

Goldmaxx

yeah. i can do stuff with this. i actually am in need of a site for this. PM me some details.
Activity: 894
Hi guys

Good to see things happening!
Just wanted to let you know the following:

I still have an unfinished Marketplace, ready to use after some fine tuning!
www.ecc-marketplace.com

I am willing to keep paying the monthly fee, if one of you guys with programming knowledge, can take over development from me.
The website is still the way I bought it, and it's ment to sell items in auctions, like Ebay.
Things that need to be changed by programing are for example currency (standard is euro or dollar,...needs to be ECC of course.), lay out,...
We need also a solution for direct payments, maybe some online  build-in wallet system or something like that.

Anyway, that's up to you guys, like I said, I keep paying for the website, and you do the development.

Regards

Goldmaxx
legendary
Hi,

i just wanted to download the recent version of the windows wallet.
But when i try to access the link, it says:
"
Your browser seems a bit outdated
Please update to the latest version or switch to a recommended browser: "

But i checked it and am using the recent firefoy version. So i can't do an update, because i already have the recent version, but i won't get through, to the download, because megaload says i'm using an older version..

Does anyone of you know how to fix it?
Don't wanna trash firefox and install it again, because of all the plugins and stuff.

Thanks! (=

Hello,

This is the direct link to our wallets in our Github https://github.com/Greg-Griffith/ECCoin/blob/master/release

In that folder you find the Windows Wallet (  eccoin-v2.1.exe ) and the Mac Wallet ( ECCoin-v2.1.dmg )

That you are not able to download from Mega.co.nz has to do with a browsercheck that they do, nothing with the ECC wallet.
Activity: 480
micheal I'm still having the same issue is this the latest wallet???

http://imgur.com/CzBv0pO

you will more than likely have to resync your wallet because you are trying to upgrade so many versions at once

I had similar probably, and you're probably right.  Now when I resync, should I delete everything but the wallet.dat, or do you simply run the qt-exe with a -sync flag?  

Delete all but wallet.dat.

-sync is to force some parts of the code. But if you have  bad database it will not solve the issue.

=) Read the code for more curiosity. Cheers.

EDIT: Vote BTER for ECC!! =) We are jumping just great!

Thank you sir.  Everything is working nicely.  Glad to see my coins finally staking.  1 million in 1 day lol, guess they were ready to stake!
legendary
Hi,

"

But i checked it and am using the recent firefoy version. So i can't do an update, because i already have the recent version, but i won't get through, to the download, because megaload says i'm using an older version..

Don't wanna trash firefox and install it again, because of all the plugins and stuff.

Thanks! (=

you fix it by instead downloading the source from the github because the wallet is also in the release folder is on the github.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
Hi,

"

Thanks! (=
legendary
Just received a message from Comkort....they are done updating and trading is enabled again
Pages:
Jump to: