Pages:
Author

Topic: ECCoin (ECC) Takeover by Trusted-Cryptos Team [Griffith] - page 29. (Read 91207 times)

Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Things look good here guys.
I think it is about time to pair ECC to BTC and list it on Bittrex.
Activity: 257
[insert trending meme] 人
As you all might know, Griffith and me are working on 2 coins ECC and MWC .

On MWC we are developing in wallet trading on 4 Exchanges, and because this is our own development, we would like to know from the ECC community if you would like this same in wallet trading in the ECC as well.

The Trading we are developing will have all the trading pairs available for trade from the wallet.
The Exchanges that we are including are: Bittrex, Cryptsy, Poloniex and Bter.

We can consider to include Swisscex and/or Allcoin as well, mainly because these Exchanges trade ECC.

Let us know your opinion or ideas about this

Thanks,

Michael
In wallet trading sounds like it could be a very good idea idea for ECC - particularilarily if it can establish itself onto the other other exchanges -
can you tell me any more about the in wallet trading ?
it seems to me that the holders fix the price on the trade platforms -
is this good for long term security and stability of price ?
Activity: 313
HGPUPC addicted!
I am also stacking goes well!    But the coins transfer time slowly, about 30 minutes。

That's about to change in the following 2 weeks =) I am doubling my inputs 1k more.
Activity: 313
HGPUPC addicted!

On MWC we are developing in wallet trading on 4 Exchanges, and because this is our own development, we would like to know from the ECC community if you would like this same in wallet trading in the ECC as well.

The Trading we are developing will have all the trading pairs available for trade from the wallet.

We can consider to include Swisscex and/or Allcoin as well, mainly because these Exchanges trade ECC.

Thanks,

Michael

Man go for it... 5k$ watting for it!
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
I am also stacking goes well!    But the coins transfer time slowly, about 30 minutes。
Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
Updated to 2.1...stacking goes well!

I withdrawals ECCoin 28330800 AMOUNT from MintPal 2014-09-09, STATUS Show "SUCCESSFUL", but my wallet did not receive,   how to repair my wallet?
Thanks!

Hello,

To repair your wallet do the following:

open your wallet, go to help --> debug window --> console --> and type "repairwallet" without the "" and hit enter. This should fix your wallet

Michael

ThankS!

22:04:20

repairwallet

22:04:20

{
"wallet check passed" : true
}
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
That would be great!
Ecc is starting to get the attention it deserves (mostly because of your efforts)
If we can continue this way, the bigger exchanges might start adding us.

Keep up the good work!

Isn't this coin only worth Liteoshi ?

Look how TIPS (Fedoracoin) ended up...

BTW this coin was already on Mintpal and Poloniex for BTC then changed to LTC

No FUD intended but great effort community Smiley
Activity: 894
That would be great!
Ecc is starting to get the attention it deserves (mostly because of your efforts)
If we can continue this way, the bigger exchanges might start adding us.

Keep up the good work!
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

Thanks,

Michael
legendary
I withdrawals ECCoin 28330800 AMOUNT from MintPal 2014-09-09, STATUS Show "SUCCESSFUL", but my wallet did not receive,   how to repair my wallet?
Thanks!

Hello,

To repair your wallet do the following:

open your wallet, go to help --> debug window --> console --> and type "repairwallet" without the "" and hit enter. This should fix your wallet

Michael
legendary
Activity: 1400
Hello all.

I'm running 2.1 and I have a couple pages of unconfirmed transactions and even though my wallet is staking my "recent transactions" on the main page of wallet shows only the unconfirmed trans.

Anyway to clear all ghost/non confirms from transaction history?

Thanks.

we are working on a fix for that. atm there is no way.

ECC stored in the wallet more than 8 hours had interest?

2 hours is the fastest you can stakle after a previous stake. but it can be a maximum of 82 days

Thanks!
mintpal has been off ECC for a long time now. that seems like the transaction is very old. if you repair your wallet in the console and it still doesnt show up it was probably on a wrong fork and you will never get those coins
Thanks!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
ECC stored in the wallet more than 8 hours had interest?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Hello all.

I'm running 2.1 and I have a couple pages of unconfirmed transactions and even though my wallet is staking my "recent transactions" on the main page of wallet shows only the unconfirmed trans.

Anyway to clear all ghost/non confirms from transaction history?

Thanks.
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Any specific reason price rising?

90  ECCoin ECCoin  ECC $ 175,363  $ 0.000010   16,963,625,470  $ 175  0.63 % 248.82 % 511.15 %

the coin is no longer dead. i took over, fixed the wallet, fixed the PoS, fixed the network, i am making a store, and a pool. new developements for the coin. so therefore the price will rise

Griffith

Your outstanding efforts to bring ECC back to life will change community to look back over Crypto Currency in future. I wish you best of luck and wish your ECC coins reaches it's high ever that Bit coin has missed.
legendary
hi,

i have the wallet 1,15, ( with my coins)
can somebody help me get my coins in 2.1.

I send you a PM for help with your wallet
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
hi,

i have the wallet 1,15, ( with my coins)
can somebody help me get my coins in 2.1.

Activity: 514
Merit: 500
I have issues SYNCING my ECC wallet. Even after downloading all the blocks for more then 48hours my ECC wallet still says (Out of Sync). Please help

I just send you an Personal Mail (PM) to help you

Hey Thanks for your help. I found my wallet and it's restored. Thanks a bunch. I was worried looking at the price rise
legendary
Activity: 1400
I have issues SYNCING my ECC wallet. Even after downloading all the blocks for more then 48hours my ECC wallet still says (Out of Sync). Please help

there are a few known sync issues under FAQ on the OP. if you are stuck with one of those blocks, restart the wallet to fix it. if it isnt those blocks and you are upgrading from an older version then you probably need to resync the whole chain (especially versions 1.9.3 and previous).

if your wallet isnt on version 2.1 then you arent syncing because you are on an older version and those versions arent supported at all anymore and simply wont connect.

on another note: we are now past block 260,000 which is the block that changed kernel staking. there is no longer wieghted coins with staking. all coins have the same values. (basically staking will go smoother)
Pages:
Jump to: